Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
we are ...
    #377405 - 08/23/01 09:54 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Last night after browsing the forums looking for answers to my questions i thought...it would suck to be nothing or alone and just be myself creating all you, talking to myself, but then i read something along the lines of that if i create you, you do exists, cause i also created myself. Another thing along the lines of when we die we just live another life of someone we interacted with...but those people live right now. If true we wont remember it, we wont talk the same, we wont be the same, nothing is hte same, therefor we are individuals. The only thing the same would be the part of hte bigger picture [God?] Well when i thought about it before i relized that we would all be individuals, just when i hit hte concept of us all being the same i froze. It felt like reality got fucked up. Like i did something never thought possible to me through just thoughts, it hit my physically. It was like time space everything slowed down things got weird for like 30 seconds. Out of fear, and everything i wandered to the couch and slept. In the morning i woke to think about it and the thoughts of the individuality came and made me alot happier. I dunno what that was, maybe my own fear or something but who cares. Another thing, if God is infinate, than does it mean he does not live, he is not a person a soul, he is everything forever and what, time, matter, thoughts, light, love, or what? if that can there be a bad? or is this just something that happend? no matter what there seems to be a bigger picture. i dunno. =] previous posts i talked about being alone and scared, it kinda went away with all of htis last night[so i think] but it comes in a diffrent form now, not so scary, but still a little uneasy about it...i dunno if having always been, will always be, and being everything wouldbe a good thing or bad. So that is what bothers me...i assumne it would be good you know or atLEAST neutral so there is no discomfort, but then i think of how boring it might get, but it cant if its neutral. Alot of these thoughts accompanied me durring my trip, like i was flowing through a series of colors wich each grain represented something, like maybe 1 being life the other something compeltely random and at my mercy, but it got overwhelming cause i couldnt do much more. I dunno i felt like i was it, but nothing at once. I love god. God bless him. ;)

--tak

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: we are ... [Re: tak]
    #377406 - 08/23/01 09:56 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

but all these thoughts i have are also based on my experiance as a human, nothing less nothing more so i cant judge it, so who am i to say what is what

--tak

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
    #377808 - 08/24/01 01:15 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

for some reason this answers lots of my questions:
opposites attract.

just think about it.

one plus one plus one equals three

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #377826 - 08/24/01 01:35 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Contemplating existance and the universe will kill you. I've stayed up many a night thinking of such subjects, always to end up just as confused as before.

One of the conflicting conclusions I came up with is that "God" is the energy of the universe. It makes up everything including us, thus we are essentially "God" but only a small peice. Matter is just energy that is compressed and slowed. But if we are all one in the same then how can we not understand eachother, and how can we be different. Its like the right hand not telling the left hand what its doing.

I could go on for days, but my hands would hurt so I'll stop there. Just a lesson, don't contemplate the universe or anything around it unless you want to be confused, scared, lost and looney. If you want to be completely happy just watch T.V. and forget everything else. By the way I don't reccomend that.

Novelty

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
Re: we are ... [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #377840 - 08/24/01 01:52 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

that isnt what god is. god is a fake thing that little people use to make themselves feel spacial and strong (dont want to go into detail) what you did was you just said that god is the universe. the universe and its matter is the universe and its matter. not god!! youre thoughts are just chemical balances and imbalances that cause "feelings" and "emotions" you arent even real, youre just a piece to a puzzle called evolution, and as for being this piece of evolution you have grown intelligant and can control some of those chemical balances and imbalances, but instead of using step in evolution to do great things we use it to make money and fuck with teenagers minds, and brainwash people (older people with companies and shit) and it is easy to contemplate the universe. everything is in youre head and only exists because you are told that it exists. have you ever watched a baby look at things? he doesnt know what the hell they are and starts making things up for himself, and then here comes mommy to bitch at him and tell him that hes wrong! thats the prob with women. it is in thee instincts to ruin the minds of children just becuase they think it is right. and how can you say that we will become lost looney and scared? people are worrying about what others think of them and what color there hair is and how to trick people to think they are something that they arent. they leave a trail of lies and thats why they keep moving (311) and they are more looney scared and lost then people who spend there time thinking about how the universe works!!!!!!!! fuck, it is all on the tip of youre tounges, just learn how to say it!!! dont worry about the language or how shit "really" works! jibberish is the answer, just talk with what who whens and forget about the words that dont matter. speak to yourself in youre own way and figure things out, and then learn to convert that into the language and they way that you "are" . sometimes i wonder if you can even understand what i am saying, or if i am just mumbling shit? that is enough for now.

one plus one plus one equals three

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

OfflineHmmm69
Stranger
Re: we are ... [Re: aluminum_can]
    #377847 - 08/24/01 02:07 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Aluminum u should think before u talk, i know many people that are devout christains that are those little people that do it just to feel good about themselves. One guy i knew used to be the biggest asshole, smoked weed and did shit like that, then all of a sudden he turned around and is really into God. And he still is funny, but he is a all around nice guy now, like afew days ago i had choaked on something and my face was all red, soo i'm walking in the hall and he stops and asks me if everything is alright, well of course i laughed at him and said yea, but that really had an effect on me, cause he was one of the only people that asked that,sure tons said dude did u get in a fight, and dude ur face is all red, but he was the only one to stop me in the hall and ask if i was ok. Then this other time my schools leading bible guy, who was a junior at the time saw me walking home from school, it had to havebeen like 20 degrees outside, he stopped and asked if i awanted a ride. I don't think it's just a coinceidence that these two nice guys, who are both devout christains did this, and they aren't pussy guys, both are huge football players. even if God is just a word, it isn't such a bad thing to have around.

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

#377848 - 08/24/01 02:10 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Aaaaah, behaviorists. Gotta love 'em. Did your mom beat you as a child? I'm not saying "God" is some all powerful creator, i.e. the christian "God". I'm saying "God" is energy, period. Energy makes up particles, wich make up atoms which make up molecules, which make compounds that make an organism, that goes through evolution that becomes a human, that thinks he's tough shit and an "individual". There are no "individuals". And when I said you will go looney I meant, You will be abstract from the norm, not fit in with what you formally were, different, no longer a member of "society", and as "society" labels it, you will be looney and lost. No one is ever truly lost within themselve. You always know who you are.

And when communicating ideas, and thoughts between others that do not live in your reality, a common understandable language is necessary. Jiberish doesn't communicate anything. Yes, speak jiberish in your head or when you talk to your walls, but if you want to communicate, jiberish is not the way to do it. No one can understand you, just as no one can understand me, but a common language can give someone an idea of what the hell your talking about. Other wise your just talking 'cuz you like to hear your own voice.

Oh, and for the saying that I am not real, well nothing is real, you cannot perceive reality. The universe exists only in your mind, and therefore whatever goes on in there, is what you want the universe to be. Therefore "God" is in your mind. So if you want to have a fake "God" then go ahead.

Novelty

--------------------

InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
    #378007 - 08/24/01 06:28 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Another brilliant example of aluminum can's intelligence.

Hey, if nothing exists, but only exists because we are told it exists, then who did the telling? wouldn't the telling have to be done before the something existed?

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: we are ... [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #378111 - 08/24/01 10:17 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

are particles solid?
try whirlings of light around centers of expression.
but it goes further

from the pattern on the trestleboard -
all the power that ever was or will be is here now.

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Re: we are ... [Re: mr crisper]
    #378124 - 08/24/01 10:24 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Solid is just a state of motion. Particles can be either solid or not, depending on your speed. Everything that is moving at the same speed as you or slower is solid, everything else isn't. Or atleast thats the way I see it.

Novelty

--------------------

Invisiblemr crisper

#378128 - 08/24/01 10:27 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

root ninja tak - i really like the stuff you write.
view your thoughts\beliefs\ideas as stepping stones
keep your mind moving along.
there is not any one off, here it is! answer, but a continuing ever evolving answer. to jump up and say eureka! ive found it ! is crap. it never stops unfolding and revealing itself.
think of a fine lady slowly lifting her skirt and revealing her leg, that leg is endless. if you like a guy unzipping himself so it goes.
datura taught me that shit. she had great legs.
anyway let time flow and enjoy the sounds of water splashing.

OfflinePhyl
old hand
Loc: United Kingdom
Re: we are ... [Re: mr crisper]
    #378364 - 08/25/01 04:37 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

are particles solid?

Subatomic particles (Electrons, Gluons, Quarks) etc, which are the smallest building building blocks of matter that we know of are nothing more than points of energy without dimension. In some situations these act as particles, and in other situations that act as waves, and this appears to depend on one thing - whether we are observing them at the time.

Take care

OfflinePhyl
old hand
Loc: United Kingdom
    #378365 - 08/25/01 04:47 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

god is a fake thing that little people use to make themselves feel spacial and strong (dont want to go into detail) what you did was you just said that god is the universe.
God is the universe, and the universe is god. He may be 'fake little thing' to you, but not to everyone.

the universe and its matter is the universe and its matter
But what is matter? it's energy interacting with other energy. Matter as you know it is 99% empty space. You are 99% vacuum.

youre thoughts are just chemical balances and imbalances that cause "feelings" and "emotions" you arent even real
I take it by 'you', you mean the ego. The ego is not real? Now we're getting warmer. As for the chemical imbalances, how do you know they are not in response to the emotions, and not the cause fo them?

it is easy to contemplate the universe
Only if you look through blinkers. To examine what we know about the universe is easy. It's what we don't know that's difficult.

Take care

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order