Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Random shit changes things
    #3782644 - 02/15/05 10:38 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

To make a long story short, ever since my parents busted me for drugs, I've been such a happier person. I'm in a good mood, I actually got the balls to ask a girl out (didn't work but I tried damnit), I study more, etc. Why? Cause I got busted?

I didn't figure anything out, something just happened and I feel better about something. Hooray for happiness without logic.

Ron Paul 2008!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
No greater love
 User Gallery

Loc: France, keepin' tabs with...
Re: Random shit changes things [Re: freddurgan]
    #3782809 - 02/15/05 11:51 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

May be it's the relief from not having to hide it any more, I remember when my parents busted me at 15 years old, well it was the police actually, nothing harsh just had to take my passport to the station and get a finger wiggled at me. My parents and brother went with me. my mum told me about her only experience with pot, and my dad told me not to over do it... I didn't have to hide any more or look way when I had shining pot eyes. They don't like it, and some times I get nagged but hey that's life... :smirk:

Gotta to spread the word about:

My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: Random shit changes things [Re: RJLR]
    #3782902 - 02/15/05 12:17 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

my mom used to let me and my brother smoke, as long as it was at our house so we wouldn't be "wandering the streets", and it was on the back porch so we wouldn't stink up the house. Then she let our friends smoke "as long as there's only one or two of them". Then we started having mad people over all the time, always cheifing on the porch. Our house became like a drug exchange center! She got pissed and stopped that shit and told us not to smoke at all. We did anyways, and she knew but didn't really care (my parents can't enforce a punishment for shit! LOL!). Then my best friend's dad caught him and I smoking on my porch while he was supposed to be grounded (for getting arrested at school with weed!) and called the fucking cops to our house! No one got arrested, but my parents were so fucking pissed! That was the end of the allowed smoking.

I'm not living at home right now, and my parents don't like that me and my brother smoke pot, but they can't really do anything about it. I mean, what are they going to do, stop paying for my college because I get high? They've learned to just accept it... until I get arrested or something...

but anyways. To link this all to the thread: It's always way better when you can be honest. A lot of parents won't mind a little partying, but they won't stand dishonesty.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology