Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Mycobags, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Portland, OR
for those who have eaten the Creeper strain from TLG
    #3781123 - 02/15/05 12:00 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

how would you describe it compared to other cubensis

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLetto
Load Universeinto Cannon. Aimat Brain. Fire.
Re: for those who have eaten the Creeper strain from TLG [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #3781217 - 02/15/05 12:18 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

Someone with your number of posts and experience on this forum should know a cube is a cube is a cube for all pratical purposes. Or is this still being debated?

OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Loc: Inside My Head
Re: for those who have eaten the Creeper strain from TLG [Re: Letto]
    #3782453 - 02/15/05 09:19 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

how many times have i told you guys that all cubes are not alike! man why does everyone say that...i have got different effects (i.e. speedy, deep trance) and other stuff from different strains, and i dont care what you guys say, EACH strain is different. and he is more than welcome to ask, dont flame him, he wants to know how good his mushies will be...and i HAVE eaten some from TLG we grew in a mycobag, and they were alittle different than other ones, it had a really relaxing vibe nothing too speedy, and it gave me some permagrin from hell! i couldn't get that damn smile off my face if i wanted to! sorry for people replying just to get their post count up, there was no point in saying "a cube is a cube is a cube" its not true first off, and second that wasn't what he was asking..anyways hope I was some help...dont fret man, they ARE good, we know from expierence..

peace out
:mushroom2:

--------------------
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

InvisibleAdden
Extraordinary Beast
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
Re: for those who have eaten the Creeper strain from TLG [Re: Letto]
    #3782544 - 02/15/05 09:55 AM (12 years, 11 days ago)

You don't think there is a small chance a vendor gets a weak strain? I don't see it as impossible.

OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet
 User Gallery

Loc: Bizzaro World
Re: for those who have eaten the Creeper strain from TLG [Re: HidingInPlainSight]
    #3782857 - 02/15/05 12:04 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

I have not noticed any difference between Creeper from TLG and EQ's or ALLEN print's. Those are the only ones I have tried. A few of my friends who have had the same selection claimes EQ is the most visual trip for him while creeper is more body stone, but I think it boils down to personal expectations of the oncoming trip.

Creeper is a good strong strain though IMO. Enjoy!

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: for those who have eaten the Creeper strain from TLG [Re: Adden]
    #3782921 - 02/15/05 12:25 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

I don't think the high varies from strain to strain but rather varies crop to crop. I was once positive that different strains produced different highs. But after years of experience I found that certain crops were just more or less intense the other crops. I had some Hawaiians that blew me out of the water one summer. They were amazing... I thought nothing could compare. So my friend ordered up like 4 syringes and started right away on growing another crop... On that very next Hawaiian crop, we didn't get the even near the same results we had with the previous. They we're still fun, but didn't seem to be as intense. Seemed like we were always throwing in an extra half gram just in case, because 3.5 grams just didn't seem to be enough.

On the very next crop my friend grew, which included Hawaiian, Puerto Ricans and Creepers, it was the Creeper strain that was making us trip the hardest. The HAs and the PRs were still good, but it seemed like we always had to take an extra half gram out of our Creeper doesage because 3 grams seemed to be a little too overwhelming.

The funny thing is, we had a bad view of the Creeper strain from previous crops. We found that the high was sluggish and the visuals were poor. The only reson my friend decided to grow them again is because he got a free Creeper syringe from the vendor with his purchase.

Anyhow, the list goes on and on. We've had Malabars that sucked really bad, then on the next crop were totally amazing. We had Pink Buffalo that sucked on two straight crops then were pretty damn good on the following crop. We found that the Allen strain from TLG didn't do much for us on one crop, then serveral crops later when my friend grew them again, they were impressive. There have also been cases in which we experienced half a crop to be very good and the other half to be not so good... such when my friend birthed 6 cakes and then delayed on the birth of the other 6 cakse for several weeks. The cakes he delayed birthing seemed to be more potent.

Anyway, with creepers, I've had some very good time. Very intense body buzz, very intense visuals and a very intense mental high. But, I've also experience some not so good results with creepers... a lack of visuals, lots of body load, poor mental high. . . Just hope that you have a good crop.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineHidingInPlainSight
Male User Gallery
Loc: Portland, OR
Re: for those who have eaten the Creeper strain from TLG [Re: djd586]
    #3784378 - 02/15/05 06:26 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

I am growing bulk poo using corn grains.. hopefully that will help the potency.  :sun:

thanks for your input everyone

OfflineTwister
Lucrative
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: for those who have eaten the Creeper strain from TLG [Re: Silent_Echo]
    #3790132 - 02/16/05 06:28 PM (12 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Silent_Echo said:
how many times have i told you guys that all cubes are not alike! man why does everyone say that...i have got different effects (i.e. speedy, deep trance) and other stuff from different strains, and i dont care what you guys say, EACH strain is different. and he is more than welcome to ask, dont flame him, he wants to know how good his mushies will be...and i HAVE eaten some from TLG we grew in a mycobag, and they were alittle different than other ones, it had a really relaxing vibe nothing too speedy, and it gave me some permagrin from hell! i couldn't get that damn smile off my face if i wanted to! sorry for people replying just to get their post count up, there was no point in saying "a cube is a cube is a cube" its not true first off, and second that wasn't what he was asking..anyways hope I was some help...dont fret man, they ARE good, we know from expierence..

peace out
:mushroom2:

While there are slight differences in cube strains, differences in trips will come more from what they are grown on, the growth parameters, and set and setting while tripping. Its not like weed where there are more then 10 different actives that affect the high. There are only 3 active chemicals in magic mushrooms. Psilocin, psilocybin, and baeocystin(sp?). Psilocin readily degrades into psilocybin, so effectively there are only 2 actives. The only difference will come from the effective proportions of these chemicals. And, once again, this will be primarily effected by what they are grown on, the growth parameters, and set and setting while tripping.

If you want an easy way to test how important the substrate is, for example, grow a certain strain on, say, minute rice and WBS under the same conditions. You will see that those from the less nutritive substrate, minute rice in this case, will be less potent.

I think it also rests alot on body chemistry at the time of ingestion. If you had a particular strain in the summer it would seem different then another strain that you had solely in the winter because the body creates different amounts of neurotransmitters when you are exposed to different amounts of daylight.

Really there are way too many variables involved in human lab rat type testings for you to say that a cube isnt the same as every other cube. So maybe you should take into account what other people say because it is obvious that you haven't looked at every possible variable that will effect the trip.

Anyway, peace out.

Edited by Twister351 (02/16/05 06:29 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Mycobags, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience