Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
HELP question about pasturasing poo
    #3781029 - 02/14/05 09:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

if i do not have a candy thermometer.. whats a good time to cook it for..on medium heat from a gas stove?

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: HELP question about pasturasing poo [Re: sillysimon]
    #3781097 - 02/14/05 09:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ill be cooking about one 20x15 bulk cxasing bout three four inches deep

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

#3781105 - 02/14/05 09:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

horse/goat/cow poop

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

#3781176 - 02/14/05 10:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

any suggestions would help

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

#3781187 - 02/14/05 10:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well i may just be talking to m self bout how does about 45 -60 mins sound to
"you people"

--------------------

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
Trusted Cultivator
    #3781236 - 02/14/05 10:22 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Your question is impossioble to answer.

It's like asking,

I HAVE A CAR, IF I HOLD THE GAS PEDDLE DOWN HALFWAY, HOW FAST WOULD I BE GOING?

Get a THERMOMETER. They only cost a couple bucks.

--------------------

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Re: HELP question about pasturasing poo [Re: agar]
    #3781248 - 02/14/05 10:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yes true.. but can you over do it?

--------------------

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
    #3781297 - 02/14/05 10:32 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

sillysimon said:
yes true.. but can you over do it?

Yes. Youd be suprised how quick the temp gets over 180f in an oven. It takes like 1.5-2hours for a rfiend to warm his poo to 170 then he said he turns the oven on lowest possible and sometimes even turns it off for half hour or so cause temps rise to easy. get a thermometer!

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

Offlinelunaloca
Good Shit
Male

Loc: Tennessee
Re: HELP question about pasturasing poo [Re: dobinky]
    #3781721 - 02/15/05 12:23 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Get a thermometer. :rolleyes:

--------------------
25% discount on ALL RETAIL PRODUCTS!!! For Shroomery Members Only!!!

Enter code: shroomery when you checkout on my website

Save On Shipping! Local Pickups Now Available! PM Me For Details

www.tennstud.com

support@tennstud.com

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: HELP question about pasturasing poo [Re: agar]
    #3783134 - 02/15/05 11:26 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

agar said:
Your question is impossioble to answer.

It's like asking,

I HAVE A CAR, IF I HOLD THE GAS PEDDLE DOWN HALFWAY, HOW FAST WOULD I BE GOING?

Get a THERMOMETER. They only cost a couple bucks.

lolzzz

you kill me bro!~

-----

to the poster :

Get a Candy Thermometer!!!!

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds