Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

If anyone ever needs help ask me
    #3778565 - 02/14/05 12:06 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

So if anyone ever needs help on grows ask me, as I have perfected WBS

Just PM me

So any questions about WBS
questions about incubation (anything about it)
questions about spawn run
questions about bulk straw or poo

anything like that ask me I have it so down pack it aint funny
I have done this for about 4 years

hey if a mod wants to make it a sticky go for or people can just bump this alot so everyone can see it

the reason I say and do this is it gets monotness looking through posts and answering questions that are half answered...its easier for me to explain 1 on 1

your phriend fee

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNeedMoreSleep
OCD = 100%Sterility :-)

Loc: One Inch ↑
Re: If anyone ever needs help ask me [Re: fee]
    #3778580 - 02/14/05 12:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

cocky... but confident... me like! :stoned:

--------------------

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil,
which we must fear most. And that is... the indifference of good men."
-Boondock Saints

Anonymous

Re: If anyone ever needs help ask me [Re: NeedMoreSleep]
    #3778612 - 02/14/05 12:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

NeedMoreSleep said:
cocky... but confident... me like! :stoned:

trust me I am not cocky but I am cofident

I just know I know how to grow

back in the day I use to pull about 4 pounds dry a month with out a prob
so I got really good really fast

OfflineSoK
pimpin sincebeen pimpinsince beenpimpin since..

Loc: ohio river valley
    #3779597 - 02/14/05 04:56 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

very generous of u in my opinion, just PM'd u w/ a few Q's, thx!

Offlineadam0421
Stranger

#3779642 - 02/14/05 05:04 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've got a question......where do babies come from??????

JK HAHA

Always nice to know that someone is so willing to help, just goes to show that the people in the shroomery R very awesome. I might have to take u up on the offer too if I run into any problems with the 30 Qt jars I have colonizing right now. Its only my 2nd grow ever and 1st attempt at bulk. Happy Shroomin

--------------------
"You know what cheers me up when I'm feeling shitty? Rolled up Aces over kings. Check-Raising stupid tourists and taking huge pots off them. Stacks and towers of checks I cant even see over. Playing all-night High limit hold'em at the Taj, 'Where the sand turns to gold."
-Edward Norton from the movie rounders

"You can't bluff someone who isn't paying attention"

Edited by adam0421 (02/14/05 05:05 PM)

Anonymous

Re: If anyone ever needs help ask me [Re: adam0421]
    #3781379 - 02/14/05 10:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

bump people

I will help like a mother f****R

I have some

I know my shit ask around

I really do
ifno one else wants my help thier loss

cause I know my shit

OfflineDuffmanooohyea
shroomapprentice
 User Gallery

#3781395 - 02/14/05 10:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

might sound like a silly question but what the hell is bump?

--------------------
"Because you need me Springfield. Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals and rule you like a King!" Sideshow Bob

Anonymous

Re: If anyone ever needs help ask me [Re: Duffmanooohyea]
    #3781429 - 02/14/05 10:59 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

bump is when you get your post up on top

now your not supposed to do so within 24 hours but if mods (moderatators) think its bad for me to help thenPM me and I will be happy to comply .........Otherwise ask me ?"s in pm and I will help

just ask in persice ?"s not vauge ones

ps. bump this people so everyone can get my help

Offlinelaughingbuddha
That's freakinAWESOME!

Loc: the Moment
    #3781467 - 02/14/05 11:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

four years eh? i'll probly be axin you some questions soon, as i've utterly failed with rye. thanks brah.

--------------------
"The more I read, the more I meditate; and the more I meditate, the more certain I am that I know nothing." -Voltaire

Anonymous

Re: If anyone ever needs help ask me [Re: laughingbuddha]
    #3781479 - 02/14/05 11:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

rye sucks
cause its not a good bu;k additive (IMO)

WBS is the way to go for one grow that will last you a year (pluss bulk of course) but bulk is SOOOOOO easy

InvisibleJudgeHacksaw
The Judge hasspoken.

#3782069 - 02/15/05 02:42 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Im doing my first grow using docs WBS tek, and i just started not but 2 days ago. I inoculated two 1 quart jars, and am patiently waiting on them to colonize (i cleaned out, and disinfected an old aluminum cooler, and keep it about 81 degrees). Ill be damned if it isnt agonizing waiting to see if i did this right, or if i contamed the poor things up.

I have three holes punched in the top of the jars, with band-aids and a few coffee filters buffering the air-exchange. Is this ok? Too little airflow? I open up the cooler about 3-5 times a day and fan fresh air in for about 15 seconds.

Either way--being as this is my first grow entirely (and i have a giant bag of WBS to run through), what do you suggest for future grows. Im hoping to make the leap to bulk when i get the basics down pat. I was going to invest in a martha, what would you recommend?

--------------------

Edited by KaZe (02/15/05 02:44 AM)

Anonymous

Re: If anyone ever needs help ask me [Re: JudgeHacksaw]
    #3783047 - 02/15/05 11:02 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

bump bump bumppie

pm bro

InvisibleSausage
Hamster with asausage

Folding@home Statistics
    #3783090 - 02/15/05 11:11 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Just an idea but, perhaps a tek write up is in order?  That way everyone could have a look at your process and they can then ask you more specific questions.

Just a thought  :smile:

--------------------

OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
    #3783211 - 02/15/05 11:50 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fee said:
anything like that ask me I have it so down pack it aint funny
I have done this for about 4 years

Ok you obviously need a question to answer so here we go  :evil:

When augmenting substrate with C10H9NO2 (Indole-3 butyric acid) should you add it before or after your pasteurize the cow poo?

InvisibleADoobie
AdoobieShroomery
Male
Loc: I moved!
Re: If anyone ever needs help ask me [Re: Cyber]
    #3783241 - 02/15/05 12:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cyber said:
When augmenting substrate with C10H9NO2 (Indole-3 butyric acid) should you add it before or after your pasteurize the cow poo?

Thank you for that reality check there. It's easy to take everything you read for granted.

Very cocky way offer help fee, but that's all you bro. I would offer the advice to newbies that everything is worth a second opinion. Especially when someone is so confident that their own is the best around...and if you weren't saying that, then you need a new definition of "perfection".

Also, here is a second opinion for you newbies: unless growing shrooms is legal where you live, don't tell the world that you grow pounds. Guess who's ears perk when you start to "prove your point" with that sort of "backup evidence"?

Seriously...second opinions are always worth-wile. That's where forums excel.

Not to downplay fee's offer...I think the essence of his message is that you will get DIRECT answer from him, as apposed to waiting three days for a bunch of post hijacking in the forums.

--------------------
ADoobie said:
I know what strikes me as odd about this. It is totally unnatural. The whole idea is just totally backwards.

So are historians going to look back at 'The Great Cake Eaters'? Damn. That was a backwards step in the evolutionary process. We left Shroomheads in the dust. Welcome to the new age of Vermheads.

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVv

I ONLY STUDY legal, edible mushrooms and mycology. Any mention of any other kind of mushroom is purely fictional, and pictures are ripped from the internet. I do not grow mushrooms!

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: If anyone ever needs help ask me [Re: ADoobie]
    #3787917 - 02/16/05 02:24 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ADoobie said:
Quote:

Cyber said:

Thank you for that reality check there. It's easy to take everything you read for granted.

Very cocky way offer help fee, but that's all you bro. I would offer the advice to newbies that everything is worth a second opinion. Especially when someone is so confident that their own is the best around...and if you weren't saying that, then you need a new definition of "perfection".

Also, here is a second opinion for you newbies: unless growing shrooms is legal where you live, don't tell the world that you grow pounds. Guess who's ears perk when you start to "prove your point" with that sort of "backup evidence"?

Seriously...second opinions are always worth-wile. That's where forums excel.

Not to downplay fee's offer...I think the essence of his message is that you will get DIRECT answer from him, as apposed to waiting three days for a bunch of post hijacking in the forums.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds