Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Any Chemists or ppl who know a bit about chemicals and chemistry? READ THIS
    #3778011 - 02/14/05 11:50 AM (12 years, 16 days ago)

I'm thinking of making a transdermal solution of a drug of some sort, maybe MJ, shrooms, or anything.... I know how to make transdermal solutions with prohormones/steroids but no idea with a solid structure like shrooms or MJ.... maybe extract the MJ with acetone.....??? any ideas post it here

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Any Chemists or ppl who know a bit about chemicals and chemistry? READ THIS [Re: hpnotiq]
    #3778079 - 02/14/05 12:01 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

Alcohol and fat based things work for MJ. Commonly bhang is made with hot milk and leaves or fresh bud. Some sort of strong alcohol looks like what you are looking for, any with a high percentage will do. Everclear, and I think I have even heard of peppermint schnapps being used too. You sound like you want a tinticure, or extract. I assume this is the same as your transdermal solution as I have not worked with those. The alcohol should work for both the shrooms and MJ. I have heard of blue juice before but never attemped any myself. Tell us how it goes if you make a solution.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineFalloutman
Devourer ofMushrooms
Re: Any Chemists or ppl who know a bit about chemicals and chemistry? READ THIS [Re: hpnotiq]
    #3779941 - 02/14/05 08:03 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

I have studied quite a bit of chemistry and physiology; and I would infer that the most effective trans-dermal application for Psilocybin(or a salve of mushrooms containing said chemical} would be to combine in small ratios to a 70/30% DMSO/Distilled water,mixing to form a paste.
Smashed mushrooms could me mixed with the DMSO to achieve some effect,
but the most potent way to mix it would be to extract the psilocybin from the mushrooms by one of the various extraction/distillation methods,and mixing the end crystalline product with the DMSO/water.

P.S. DMSO is the abbreviation for Di-Methyl SulphOxide, a pharmaceutical chemical which draws pretty much everything else it is in contact with right through the skin(Including germs, so keep the whole thing sterile as possible)

Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Re: Any Chemists or ppl who know a bit about chemicals and chemistry? READ THIS [Re: Falloutman]
    #3806410 - 02/20/05 01:06 PM (12 years, 10 days ago)

The transdermal solution would hit the bloodstream faster and leave your system faster also since it doesnt need to be cycled through your digestive system and will only pass the liver once.

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #3809427 - 02/21/05 03:12 AM (12 years, 9 days ago)

DMSO man i got a bottle of 99% sitting in the basment just waiting for a use. be careful with it though, get some on your hands and youll be tasting it all day.

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinei_rage_against
Mwaa ha ha
Female User Gallery

Loc: a shithole in the northwe...
Re: Any Chemists or ppl who know a bit about chemicals and chemistry? READ THIS [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3812180 - 02/21/05 06:34 PM (12 years, 9 days ago)

Mix dmso with lemon juice to avoid the nasty garlic shit taste.

--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

InvisibleThe_Other_Chap
Shaman To The Gentry
Re: Any Chemists or ppl who know a bit about chemicals and chemistry? READ THIS [Re: i_rage_against]
    #3815735 - 02/22/05 07:38 AM (12 years, 8 days ago)

You really want to go transdermal?

You may find sub-lingual (or anal) absorbtion almost as good with an extracted aqueous psilocin/cybin solution, and it's less risky.

Edited by The_Other_Chap (02/22/05 07:40 AM)

Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Re: Any Chemists or ppl who know a bit about chemicals and chemistry? READ THIS [Re: The_Other_Chap]
    #3875010 - 03/05/05 11:36 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Transdermal is way safer than anal, lol
wtf i wouldnt think of shoving anything up my ass....
anyway... DMSO and lemon juice? wtf??

Hey bro if u dont need that bottle ill buy it from u

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience