Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegsmith
reformed lurker
Closest Call Yet
    #3777586 - 02/14/05 09:11 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Man there is nothing quite like the feeling of watching three police cars pull up and stop outside your house. Nearly had a heart attack while I went and flushed all of my colonizing jars down the pipes... Thank GOD I had nothing fruiting at the moment or I would have had a lot more to dispose of. Word of advice (and main reason I posted) for all of you who may need to flush someday: Have a bucket handy. While you're scooping out the jars have it fill under the tub faucet. Pour bucket into toilet bowl. Instant flush... no waiting.

Now, mind you... it took me about 15 flushes or so to get it all gone and by the time I got close to being done I started wondering just exactly where the fuck these pigs were. I probably set a record doing this, but it wasn't exactly instantaneous... After a few minutes of pacing nervously in my grow room looking for incriminating things to destroy I started to get really paranoid about what they were waiting for... so I told myself "If I'm fucked, I'm fucked. so let's have a look" and ventured nervously to the window. Outside I saw my downstairs neighbor in handcuffs being held by two cops while yelling at his woman, who was yelling back. Apparently he beat the shit out of her...

... and it's all gone now. The scary thing is that I'm looking around a day later and seeing all this stuff that I could've gotten caught up for anyway. I totally forgot about the cultures in the fridge. I forgot about the bag of spent casings out on my back porch that I've been putting off disposing... A word of advice: always be ready, never wait to do something that could end up biting you in the ass later.

I'll tell you all something. This is the closest I've ever come to thinking I was caught up and it was not pleasant. I'm fucking done. I mean, we all get into it for different reasons, but when I was faced with the consequences the reasons didn't seem worth it anymore. And it's like, when you decide to do it you're not ignorant of the consequences, you just can't fathom what it would be like so it doesn't affect your judgement as much as it should.

Like I said, I think I'm done... I'm either going to sell off my equipment, or start growing edibles... has anybody had much luck making sawdust blocks?

--------------------
------
this is a signature

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation