Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

I need legal help
    #3776750 - 02/13/05 11:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

OK well my ex is dateing a multiple felon and I want to get his record for the fact me and her have a child and he has been busted for over 6 felonies since they have been together nevermind the like 12 felonies he got prior

now she said to me "give me one reason why he cant watch our son"

I said look at his crimanal record
she says he has none but I live in small town USA and I know his scoop as I have known him for years
he has been in jail well over 10 times and is faceing charges

so my question is how can I get his record for free to show her (all sites I find you have to pay 40 bucks)

I know I can tell the judge but I hate the whole system thingy and want to prove to her that I know whats up and she is walking on thin ice without haveing to go to court to prove it (I hate court)

PLEASE HELP ME I NEED IT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: I need legal help [Re: fee]
    #3776805 - 02/13/05 11:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Some states have open records...  If not, you'll need to make friends with a LEO or pony up the $40.  Cracking into LEOs databases will cost you much more than $40, unless you do it yourself.  Good luck, I feel for you...  But hey, maybe, just maybe, the system actually reformed him................ :lol:  I feel for you, bro!

--------------------
delta9

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: I need legal help [Re: delta9]
    #3776844 - 02/13/05 11:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:lol: :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:

Delta9, you said the system may have reformed him!  Hahahaha!

/wipes tear of laughter

Good one.

Anonymous

#3776854 - 02/13/05 11:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

delta thanks bro
but in the last two months he has been selling crack smoking it and selling oxy's ond doing it all in front of my son

NOT COOL

I dont want any "big brother action"
I just wanna confront her with writen proof that I KNOW
so she will lay off me and give me rights
OR ELSE I WILL BRING IT UP IT COURT
but I dont wanna

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
    #3776877 - 02/13/05 11:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Heehee, thanks, electrode :laugh:

fee: that is so not cool, man.  If it gets bad enough I wouldn't hesitate to get the courts and LEO involved to get custody of my son (assuming you don't have anything incriminating going on yourself - don't want to lose him to child services :frown: ).

Good luck, whatever you decide to do.

P.S. She sounds like a crackwhore, but I think you knew that...

--------------------
delta9

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
    #3776962 - 02/14/05 12:30 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yea man... Good Luck.

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3776971 - 02/14/05 12:33 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

call css man. dont hesitate. unlike police, they can investigate a claim like that.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

OfflineTwister
Lucrative
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: I need legal help [Re: Jim]
    #3777005 - 02/14/05 12:43 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If you know he does that stuff around your kid call CSS like jim said. Personally I'd kick his ass, but of course thats probably not the best option.

Anonymous

Re: I need legal help [Re: Twister]
    #3777020 - 02/14/05 12:46 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

^^^^^
seeds of hate only grow into bigger trees of hate

I would love to but the thing is she is letting it happen and its her son too
so the one I should be pissed at is her

I really dunno what to do

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3777033 - 02/14/05 12:52 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Call CSS. Its not something you can think about doing. You have to. It is your child! Your fucking child! You must do it because your child has the right to a safe environment. Do you have any legal custody?

--------------------

afoaf said:

OfflineTwister
Lucrative
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
    #3777069 - 02/14/05 01:04 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Of course. Thats why I said it wasnt the best option. However, I would rather trust myself to protect my child then a government agency.
I wouldn't consider it hate either. Does a bear that kills a hiker because he got too close to her cubs hate the hiker?

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #3777073 - 02/14/05 01:05 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

but in the last two months he has been selling crack smoking it and selling oxy's ond doing it all in front of my son

Congratulations for showing restraint that I would not have shown.  I probably would have shoved a gun in the guy's face if he was doing that shit in front of my kid.  Now that you have a kid it is a good idea not to "go off" like you could when you were eighteen.

You need to use your brain and not your anger in this situation.  If I were you I would try to get the kid taken away from your ex and placed with you.  If you want the kid to stay with the ex, this guy has to go.  If you can't convince her to get rid of him and he is doing this shit in front of the kid, then she is not a good mother and you need to contact Child Protective Services.

I know guys who were stupid and stuck their dicks in nasty whores and they now have kids to these whores.  These bitches do not take care of the kids, do drugs in front of kids, and fuck tons of guys.  Because of these guy's predicaments, I have come to be very careful with whom I jump into the sack with.  Although, considering I haven't gotten laid in 4 1/2 months, I might be willing to fuck one of those nasty whores right about now.  :lol:

Anonymous

#3777076 - 02/14/05 01:07 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I have weekends when its convient for her

but she is lifting the order as of this week and I do not know what I will get for visitation
hopefully all week as she just gets wasted on opiates (no offense to anyone that does them but this is my son)
and she allways has a baby sitter instead of me haveing my one true meaning to sucseed
if you have a child you know what I mean

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#3777088 - 02/14/05 01:12 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I don't have a child, but I have friend's who do and I love them as my own.

It is a serious matter. If you call CSS, they are not going to throw your kids in a home. They will look to you first, as their father. You need to get complete custody and not allow her to see her kids without cleaning up . Keep documentation. Document everything. Dates, times, places.

Here is something to consider: What does she know about you and mushrooms? Is she aware that you grow/ or have grown? If a custody battle is forecoming, be aware of everything that could be used against yourself. You don't want to be put on the spot defenseless in court.

--------------------

afoaf said:

Anonymous

#3777118 - 02/14/05 01:28 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

GratefulJim said:
Here is something to consider: What does she know about you and mushrooms? Is she aware that you grow/ or have grown? If a custody battle is forecoming, be aware of everything that could be used against yourself. You don't want to be put on the spot defenseless in court.

well she bought me everything to get started back in the day

I do not have anything going as of now
and havent sence we where together

but I have cancer and she has stolen pain killers from me in the past and i have that documented (not prosacuted) in police files so I have the upper hand by far in drug issue
I am against a drug produceing conspierer (as myself) and she is with a convicted drug user/felon

so the drug thing I have under control
if she brings it up she is fucked

but my biggest prob is I am honest I can not lie to a judge (or anyone (wich sucks) for me but not anyone around me)

being straight up true kinda bites at times

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #3777444 - 02/14/05 05:20 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

GratefulJim said:
It is a serious matter. If you call CSS, they are not going to throw your kids in a home. They will look to you first, as their father. You need to get complete custody and not allow her to see her kids without cleaning up . Keep documentation. Document everything. Dates, times, places.

I knew someone, a very good person who didn't use drugs or drink, who used to send her son to stay with his father every other weekend. He wouldn't let her come in the house, though.

CPS took the child away one day while at the father's because someone reported that he was giving the kid alcohol to drink, and the father was also dealing drugs. CPS wouldn't let the mom take the kid because they said she should have known what was going on.

I knew another guy who reported his wife for drinking. She was a drunk. CPS didn't do anything. He took her to court three times but the court dragged on giving him custody.

One day CPS came by and took the kids and because they couldn't locate the father, they put the kids in a home. He was out of town on a business trip. He had to go through this whole reunification process for a year before he could get his kids.

Be really careful with this. See if you can get legal advice at one of those places who offers free legal services. Sometimes courts even have a list of attorneys who do it for less money than is usually charged.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: I need legal help [Re: Frog]
    #3778430 - 02/14/05 11:34 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Never get a court appointed lawyer for a custody battle. NEVER!

Like Frog, I know many people who have gone through this because I have been involved for years with chemical dependency services.

I live in a very depressed area, so CSS is very busy, but yet they get things done. I live in a rural area. City will be different. Very different.

You are best filing for sole custody, and then bringing this to light.

--------------------

afoaf said:

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
    #3779190 - 02/14/05 03:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

You should be able to go to the CourtHouse and look at the records on MicroFiche... You can look at them for free, atleast here in Kern County, but if you want the Records printed up then if will cost you money...

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: I need legal help [Re: Its Pat]
    #3779285 - 02/14/05 03:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i know wisconsin has a site where you can look up peoples police records. what state do you live in?

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #3779582 - 02/14/05 04:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Like Its Pat said. It's public record.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom