Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: I need legal help [Re: fee]
    #3779995 - 02/14/05 06:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

for the safety of your child, you are not willing to pay 40 dollars?

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#3780143 - 02/14/05 06:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

so wait, im confused, your ex claims that she doesnt know hes doing all this or she does?, if she is claiming she doesnt know, she knows and shes probably doing all the same things he is doing, that sucks dude.

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3780270 - 02/14/05 07:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

if you think your kid is in danger, no offense, but why the fuck are you wasting time talking to us? it's YOUR CHILD. stop hesitating and be a dad. you need to get your kid out of that situation if you feel that he/she is in danger. fuck not wanting to turn in your ex or whatever excuses you're coming up with, and go do it. tell the courts everything, call css, do whatever you need to do. there's no reason not to. you need to take control of the situation and be a man. as far as getting the info., you should be able to get it from the police station, just claim the freedom of information act and threaten to sue if they don't give you his record. go start doing things.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: I need legal help [Re: Hendostan]
    #3781271 - 02/14/05 10:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Hendostan said:
if you think your kid is in danger, no offense, but why the fuck are you wasting time talking to us? it's YOUR CHILD. stop hesitating and be a dad. you need to get your kid out of that situation if you feel that he/she is in danger. fuck not wanting to turn in your ex or whatever excuses you're coming up with, and go do it. tell the courts everything, call css, do whatever you need to do. there's no reason not to. you need to take control of the situation and be a man. as far as getting the info., you should be able to get it from the police station, just claim the freedom of information act and threaten to sue if they don't give you his record. go start doing things.

Seriously. Quit being stupid and sort this shit out. This is your KID. Maybe what that kid needs is one parent who actually gives a fuck.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: I need legal help [Re: CherryBom]
    #3781321 - 02/14/05 10:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CherryBomb said:
Quote:

Hendostan said:

Seriously. Quit being stupid and sort this shit out. This is your KID. Maybe what that kid needs is one parent who actually gives a fuck.

I hear you guys

but its like im rateing on someone
its hard to concieve me even doing something like that

but cause of you guys I think I will grow some balls and file for an apeal

its gonna be hard for me so wish me luck

(this is so against my nature)

I love all of you and you all say the same

but whatever gratefuljim tells me I am doing
HE IS THE MAN

love you all fee

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies