Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
a question for all you shroom guru's
    #3775994 - 02/13/05 10:51 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

do brf cakes need to be fully colonised to inoculate horse poo, i thought i read that it wasnt entirely important to have fully colonised cakes to mix w/the poo....bcause ultimaelty the mycelium culture will thrive regardless... right? do you think if i used cakes about 1 quarter away from being ready to fruit, it would effect the process? im doing bulk in tubs....

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepenlight438094
1 spliff 16.1g +1 man alone =Blitzed!
 Arcade Champion: Poker

Re: a question for all you shroom guru's [Re: sillysimon]
    #3776010 - 02/13/05 10:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

it ups the risks a little, the proper way to do it would be to cut away all of the uncolonized matter and use the remainder

--------------------
Grown on Uncle Ben's 5 Minute Rice
Looks nice, Think again, read and see http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3576624/an/0/page/0

Offlinesillysimon
PermanentPalinopsia

Loc: i have an STD,its HPPD ...
Re: a question for all you shroom guru's [Re: penlight438094]
    #3776052 - 02/13/05 10:59 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

well see theun colonised part is like the size of a penny right through the middle of the cakes... i think i should be fine....?

--------------------
In the dawn my toes are cold They spread their little trinkets on the ground In the hall By the closet door They creep into my bed without sound On a cube In a plastic egg A hundred fabric figures in a pile See them march Toward me And dance across the floor trippily Little faces keep no track of time Little faces speaking out in rhyme Little faces smiling in my mind Tiny doors For walking through sticky fingers clutch forbidden things the phone For talking through Sinking ships On a foamy sea That tumbles from the motion of filthy Little hands In the dark When eyes are wide listen to secrets that I tell In a ball On tiny beds Or beneath them where the shadow people dwell moon Beams split the night Leave bars of yellow pasted on their faces As they drift into a dream

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation