Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Male User Gallery

Transference Principle? * 1
    #3775782 - 02/13/05 10:06 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hey, I was reading through the Psychedelic Experience, and leary mentions that you can skip all the visions and go straight to the first bardo using the "transference principle".  I was just wondering if anybody knows what this is?

There are an infinite number of ways to interpret experience... The trick is not to fall for any of them

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Loc: Yorkshire, England
Re: Transference Principle? [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #23475723 - 07/25/16 04:37 PM (3 months, 1 day ago)

Hi, I read The Psychedelic Experience about 15 years ago & came across the same parable, equally bemused, so I tried finding out the same thing.

I came across your post (it's one of the few things on the net about it)a couple of years ago, since then I kept up the digging & found something out about a month ago, after listening to a Terrence McKenna talk on youtube.

McKenna mentions Transference & then halts his flow, addressing the audience & say's along the lines, ''for those who are seriously interested in Psychedelics, you should seriously consider reading Carl Jungs Book, The Psychology of Transference before moving forward'' or along those lines, anyway I gets the book.

It's a pleasant read & as you would imagine, very enlightening. It explains the Psychology game & approaches the beginnings of transference. Soon we are quickly ushered into the early works of rosacruxianism & mercurial alchemy.

Some knowledge of alchemy & hermetecism helps decode & translate the thread of the Jungs commentary, however i'm sure that as you read, the book & your mind can find a model suitable for you to understand the meaning & aspects of the Transference Principle by what you already know, & this is how the principle works I believe, it's like an accessible code translator, that connects your Subconscious & Consciousness.

You will understand what the message is & whereabouts you stand in respects to the plan & how to achieve greater results, am sure.

Yours Sincerely

Joseph Brown

I hope you find this post & it helps you as much as it helped me, keep going the answer will come eventually ;-) Hail Eris

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience