Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFlashdevil
Peter Piper

Loc: Texas
Shrooming Going Wrong
    #3774101 - 02/13/05 12:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've been doing shrooms for the past 4 or so months now, and only recently within my past 2 times of doing shrooms have I come into some serious problems. Shortly after eating the shrooms (about 20 - 30 minutes) I start tripping pretty good; Colors change, things get brighter, all the normal effects really. But then about 20 minutes after that my stomach/insides of my body start to pain up and it just really ruins the whole trip for the rest of the night. The worst part about it is that about 5 or so hours after ingesting the shrooms I end up throwing up and about 90% of what I ate (along with the water and other stuff I drank). All and all the pain and the throwing up combine to make one hell of a bad trip. So my question really is how can I prevent this from happening? I've come to the conclusion that it may be how I'm eating the shrooms that's preventing them from being digested right (since the shrooms are fresh, straight from the field). Are there any tips on how to eat them, or what to eat with them to ensure a complete and happy digestion? Would grinding up the fresh shrooms into a pulp and then eating the 'pulp' be the best way to have them all digsted? Before when I ate the shrooms I had time to dry them, so maybe the drying helped, I don't know. All I know is that I enjoy shrooms a lot, and lately having stomach pains, cramps, and throwing up is definately putting a damper on my activities. Any tips or help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineacoostick
Gonzo

Loc: Tennessee
Re: Shrooming Going Wrong [Re: Flashdevil]
    #3774132 - 02/13/05 12:41 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i too have a weak stomach and cant eat while trippin, which sometimes i really want to.

but yea you definitely need to look into chocolates, those are the shit.

i have found for me that if i eat a humungous meal early in the day and let it completely digest, my stomach seems more amped for the mushies. also try to hold back as much puke as possible but if you have to let a little it it shouldnt be a problem, usually loose effects though.

good luck

--------------------
Shine On,           

Anonymous

Re: Shrooming Going Wrong *DELETED* [Re: acoostick]
    #3774171 - 02/13/05 12:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by PsiloPsychic

Reason for deletion: .

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: Shrooming Going Wrong [Re: ]
    #3774264 - 02/13/05 01:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

dont eat anything before the trip (like 6 hours before)...then try taking it inside capsules...

--------------------

Offlinerepemon
journeyman
Re: Shrooming Going Wrong [Re: SHiZNO]
    #3774274 - 02/13/05 01:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe related to Solar Plexus? :o
Could be that you just need time to integrate the trips to your life now, and its time for a pause.

--------------------
- When the time stops, evil ones will be pointed out for all to see.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag