Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomeroUno
Quick Learner
Loc: FunkyTown,Tx.
40lb bag of Manure
    #3773953 - 02/13/05 11:36 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I just got a forty lb. bag of manure from a friend he had extra.Is there anything i could do to grow shrooms from it without haveing any spores on me. :mushroom2:
Thanks ShroomeroUno

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: 40lb bag of Manure [Re: ShroomeroUno]
    #3773963 - 02/13/05 11:40 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

What is your question exactly?

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Offlinepenlight438094
1 spliff 16.1g +1 man alone =Blitzed!

#3773967 - 02/13/05 11:41 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

look dude youve been here for like 2 days and you got 130 posts.

READ THE FUCKIN FAQ BEFORE OPENING THREADS TO ASK DUMB QUESTIONS

do you really think that we will respect you cause you talk shit on OTD for a higher post count

lock this, dang noobies

--------------------
Grown on Uncle Ben's 5 Minute Rice
Looks nice, Think again, read and see http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3576624/an/0/page/0

Offlinepenlight438094

Re: 40lb bag of Manure [Re: Holydiver]
    #3773972 - 02/13/05 11:43 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Diver said:
What is your question exactly?

he wants to know if he can grow with no form of innocluant

to anwser his question... can you jizz on a pile of shit and grow a kid?

--------------------
Looks nice, Think again, read and see http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3576624/an/0/page/0

Edited by penlight438094 (02/13/05 11:53 AM)

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: 40lb bag of Manure [Re: penlight438094]
    #3773977 - 02/13/05 11:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I was afraid that was the question, but was holding out in the hopes that he meant something else. :shake:

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
Trusted Cultivator
Re: 40lb bag of Manure [Re: Holydiver]
    #3774009 - 02/13/05 11:55 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

well yeah, you can grow shrooms .. but DEFINITELY not the kind you are looking for.

you could grow some badass aspergillus niger or some wicked trichoderma,
they are awesome and i bet you got some spores of them on you :wink:

peace ohm :mushroom2:

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
    #3774040 - 02/13/05 12:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

penlight438094 said:

I agree, He should read the FAQ on how to use the rating system!

I noticed that you did not post a link to the FAQ that would answer his question.

Quote:

lock this, dang noobies

If you do not like reading noobie posts maybe you should go to another board. This is hear for people to ask question. Some are good questions some are not. However they are asking questions and learning. I also think the FAQ has something to say about FLAMING people as well.

To answer the question, there is a small chance that you would get a magic mushroom from it. More than likely you would get some sort of mold. If you do not seed it or follow a grow tek the chances of getting what you want is VERY small. There are literally millions of spores in the area and any of them could grow in the cow poo. You would have a better chance of winning the lottery.

Offlinepenlight438094

Re: 40lb bag of Manure [Re: Cyber]
    #3774176 - 02/13/05 12:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cyber said:
Quote:

penlight438094 said:

I agree, He should read the FAQ on how to use the rating system!

I noticed that you did not post a link to the FAQ that would answer his question.

Quote:

lock this, dang noobies

If you do not like reading noobie posts maybe you should go to another board. This is hear for people to ask question. Some are good questions some are not. However they are asking questions and learning. I also think the FAQ has something to say about FLAMING people as well.

To answer the question, there is a small chance that you would get a magic mushroom from it. More than likely you would get some sort of mold. If you do not seed it or follow a grow tek the chances of getting what you want is VERY small. There are literally millions of spores in the area and any of them could grow in the cow poo. You would have a better chance of winning the lottery.

I agree with you fully and have been trying to reduce my noob flaming, however, as many know I don't flame most noobs, I usually give the a 5 rating to start them off, if they've done their homework that is. I've got to learn to shut up, but these noobs need to learn to read

--------------------

OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
    #3774225 - 02/13/05 01:08 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I don't argue the fact that the need to learn to read. I just feel that a better response would be to post a link to the information. Like saying look here for your answer. They get the idea.

His question, although indicative of a noobie, did not seem to be directly answered in an of the FAQ information. Sure read enough and you learn the hows and whys it would not work. Then you can put together the answer to his question. It just seems to show that there may need to be a simple FAQ written that explains why things are done. For example, Why stress cleanliness when the stuff grows outside? Are there ps. Cubensis spores in all cow poo? etc.

Actually come to think of it there really does not seem to be a noobie FAQ that answers a lot of the questions. I know there are FAQs on growing, Finding, Preserving, etc. But the general FAQ seems to just cover a few standard questions that come up once you know something about the subject. (Or I missed a FAQ some where) Hmm I can not even find a FAQ that answers the #1 most asked question. ("How much will I get from my cake?") Sure you can search the board but a nice easy FAQ to point people to, mite be nice.

OfflineShroomeroUno
Quick Learner
Loc: FunkyTown,Tx.
Re: 40lb bag of Manure [Re: Cyber]
    #3774328 - 02/13/05 01:39 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you cyber. Hes a jerk. I asked a dumb question but he didn thave to freak out like that

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

#3774362 - 02/13/05 01:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yea, pen's just cranky and gets agitated w/ nOObs, he's really not that crazy, hopefully you'll find what your looking for. Might want to start with this.
www.thehawkseye.com or
www.ralphsters.com(sp?)

And you might want to learn how to leech and pasturize poo before trying to inoculate any spores into it...

Here's what most noobies start with...

http://www.mycotopia.net/site/article.php?11.255, it's called the pf tek and it's not as hard as using things like poo and grains....

If your looking to acualy put some effort and reading into this hooby then drop me a pm and i'll help explain a bunch of stuff, Good luck

-Gnostic

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom