Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegma
contentlyenlightened
My first munch.. (sorry, long)
    #3773940 - 02/13/05 01:28 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Sorry this is so long, it was my first and meant a lot to me, and i cant even write as much as i experienced and felt, so heres the jist of it.
  Friday night was a success.. being that by 4pm we had aquired our shrooms, and our O of pot... yup, an O to 4-5 people. So me, big mizzle and my potman(just out of respect not saying his name) all had 5 hours to kill b4 the man of the house got off work. So we smoked about a quarter, and just waited. By the time J got home, he was down to smoke, but no longer down to shroom... this was a bit of devistation for me, as i had decided he would be the most positive fellow tripper. But i went along with it, and he gave his bag to Lew, whom i also wanted to trip with. So at about 11 me and lew ate our 2.5 grams, and about 40 minutes later, Potman ate his eighth. At first, i felt a swell of a strange energy, like a mild adrenaline. I knew the shrooms were coming, and i was staying positive. What sucked is that i had gas bubbles that were a little painful during the first part, but i continued to smoke and play ping pong. During my time out of the game, the trip began. THings were excrutiatingly funny, and the tv was just too hard to sit and watch. Then everyone decided to go upstairs and play a little Burnout 3.
    WE all ran up the stairs, which i pre-trip was afraid of climbing mentally impaired, and i had some balance issues but overall it was quite easy. (however making the next step is hard when the stairs are swaying back and forth  :wink:) I layed down on j's bed and watched lew and J play that confusing game... wrong game for tripping, as it is all fast paced, and the only thing i knew for sure what was happening was that they were driving cars..  the rest was a blur of colors.. pretty cool actually, but too much to watch. I turned away when the crashes started throwing me around in my head, as i was almost experiancing the crash. This is when i started to peak. I kept looking at lew, laughing, as he was intense about the game but heavily confused at the same time. His eyes shifted slowly to the middle of his face, then returned, leaving a 3rd eye in the middle of his head. This is when the night started to jump around on me. Everyone was gone and i was alone on the bed. I felt stuck there, so i didnt follow my frineds... this is when my mind gave me the finger and went off by itself.
    THere is no way to describe any of the feelings i felt, everythiung i thought about, and the auditory distortions were insane. Loud screams from no where would warp into music or news broadcasts, and the james dean poster was getting farther and farther away from me. I asked James what he was doing, as most of the night to relieve the confusion i merely said out loud the weird thoughts that would come.. i mean think of the most random shit.. thats what i said.. just to stay sane. I was in the bathroom all of a sudden, avoiding the mirror, then i was at the computer, but it was too confusing. I laid back down, and things went even crazier. I Heard distinct sirens.. 4 or 5 cop cars screaming down the road.. and fire trucks.. screams, and i yelled out "Why the fuck are there sirens... we're just fucking sitting inside" but no one was there to hear me.
    The funny thing is, with all the reliving parts of my life and somehow watching my mom being born, i never spilled into panic. the whole time my mind was racing, i was still listenging to my mind..who told me that i wouldnt experiance this too often, and im GOING to come down, so just rol with it. At this point there was a blinding light in the cracks of the door... like exorcist. My potman entered and asked if i was doing allright.. which made me feel happy, but the room was so distorted he was so far away, i didnt get up and follow him. I just sat there tripping. Bad things were happening but i knew i could control them, and constantly take deep breaths.
    I know what i described seems like i was having a bad time, but really i believe it was just a learning experiance, and they never got the best of me. I kept most of my head, and was thoroughly thankful for the lesson i was taught. I will def shroom again, but i think the daytime will be a little easier to do things instead of sit around... but then again it could have been the 7/8 of an O we smoked... Thanks for reading, and i will def have more reports coming.

PS- thank god my gf left before, gf's=fight=upset and upset + shrooms=bad. Peace  :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: My first munch.. (sorry, long) [Re: gma]
    #3774565 - 02/13/05 05:01 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

sounds pretty crazy man. Those experiences can be nerve racking at times. Im surprised you experienced that on 2.5 grams. must have been some potent fungus!  :mushroom2:

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

Offlinegma
contentlyenlightened
Re: My first munch.. (sorry, long) [Re: CPT_InSaNo]
    #3775721 - 02/13/05 09:47 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah.. the guy i got em from was my pot guy =] it was his own mixed bag for his birthday.. i ate mostly azureans(sp) a couple cubensis and one more kind.. syanescans(sp?) I asked him what combining meant.. and this all he said: "Very fucked up  :crazy:" So yeah, but you have to remember i had at least a quarter of pot in my blood.

OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Loc: Inside My Head
Re: My first munch.. (sorry, long) [Re: gma]
    #3782486 - 02/15/05 09:31 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

glad to hear your first trip was good, wish i could get some AZUR. my first time...still havn't had the pleasure to expierence that. must have been crazy, and the siren thing! i hate that shit, i heard cops on the tv in the living room (was tripping at home, while mom was there) and i thought she called the cops and she somhow knew i was tripping and called the police to come get me! :eek: then i kept hearing sirens all night...

peace out,
  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

OfflineAztec
DilatedHallucinator
 User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom with the caterpi...
Re: My first munch.. (sorry, long) [Re: Silent_Echo]
    #3785561 - 02/15/05 10:06 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I was in the bathroom all of a sudden, avoiding the mirror, then i was at the computer, but it was too confusing.

lol I remember trippin' out in the mirror once eyes all dilated and everything felt like it was zoomin' in and out when I was just standing still.

Good report tho...weed and shrooms together were meant to be ! :mushroom2:

--------------------
"You know the wisdom is reflected the knowledge when its manifested, If not fed in due time the mind is anorexic." - Cormega

Edited by Aztec (02/15/05 10:17 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports