Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Panic on the streets...
    #3773481 - 02/13/05 09:40 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

So, I came to London late friday night to visit some friends (thanks to RyanAir I flew from Aarhus to here and back again tomorrow for like 50$). Friday night was fairly uneventful, as I arrived past midnight, drunk as all hell - went to my friend's flat, drank gin and tonics and watched Napolean Dynamite, etc. But yesterday, I went to the Camden market with him and met another friend who lives here. She had the great idea "let's buy some mushies!" (as they are legally - well pretty much legally, except for the disclaimer saying you aren't allowed to eat them or dry them - sold here everywhere). So we did, choosing some Thais (I'm not sure what strain they were, but Cubenis for sure). My one friend had never tripped before and was very wary, so he didn't ingest too much. But myself and this girl went all out, eating quite a bit each. So the afternoon slowly and tripply turned to night as we hung about her pad. Highlights of the afternoon include running up and down all the floors of her building to look at the different coloured tile walls (trust me, at the time it was damned amazing!), as well as the usual shroomery craziness. God, it had been maybe 5 months since I had last gone on a voyage - and this one was certainly mind-blowing. Eventually, as the madness settled down a lit, we ventured round the city - walking about Camden for a bit, and then taking the Underground to the Eastend, where we smoked some very nice skunk, drank more gin-and-tonics, and debated whether or not to go out. But we were all a bit too worn out from the whole ordeal, a bit too stoned from the skunk, and just tired through and through. So tonight I'll go for the drunk pubbing, I figure (have to leave for Stansted airport at about 6AM tomorrow, so I'm thinking to just stay up and partying until then). Anyhow, I'll compose a more detailed trip report when I get back to Aarhus - just wanted to drop by and say go buy some mushrooms in the Camden Market if you are in the neighborhood - I give them :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: Panic on the streets... [Re: Krishna]
    #3773499 - 02/13/05 09:51 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like a blast man :thumbup:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub