Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEllesar
Stranger
Need some help real quick
    #377034 - 08/23/01 10:15 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Hello all, ok the situation is, my buddy is coming into town tomorrow with about 50 shrooms from his land (very good ones I might add). He is also bringing an aquarium. Now neither of us have ever cultivated them before, I ve grown indoor kind bud, but never shrooms. What can we do with these mushrooms to get them growing or whatever? Please explain in simple terms, I plan to read the guides, but I just don t have time right now, as I don t want these to go bad. Thanks to all in advance!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineparanoiac21
Loc: Jersey USA
Re: Need some help real quick [Re: Ellesar]
    #377038 - 08/23/01 10:24 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

You're trying to grow already grown shrooms? Or he's bringing spores from his land? I didn't quite follow what you were saying. If it was the latter then go the the shroomery site and look up grow/find and then growing mushrooms. you'll find a good tek to help you out and it's not too much reading.

Expert texpert choking smokers
Don't you think the joker laughs at you? Ha ha ha! - McCartney

--------------------
"...sure, IN theeoory, in theory communism works..." - The great Homer (J. Simpson)

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Need some help real quick [Re: paranoiac21]
    #377040 - 08/23/01 10:28 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Unless he is picken cube's id recommend just buying a spore syringe and following MMGG tek for first time growing. Read up man, these people will be mean to you for questions like this.

-baraka

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
    #377045 - 08/23/01 10:33 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Look all you have to do is put them in the blender (all of them) and you get a mass mycelial milkshake. Then get a few cow pies and break them up and let soak for a few hours and break them up more; you can microwave them if you wish but it will smell. Then mix them all together in the bottom of the terrarium. In a week you should be innundated with mushrooms!

"I got that Fiya Powda" -- some black dude

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

Offlineparanoiac21
Re: Need some help real quick [Re: tom]
    #377047 - 08/23/01 10:36 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

That really works?!?! how'd you learn to do that?

--------------------
"...sure, IN theeoory, in theory communism works..." - The great Homer (J. Simpson)

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
    #377048 - 08/23/01 10:37 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Or you could just eat the mushrooms.

"I got that Fiya Powda" -- some black dude

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

OfflineEllesar
Stranger
    #377053 - 08/23/01 10:39 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

sorry i know posts like this piss everyone off, I just feel pressed for time. Shouldn t the mushroom have spores on it (I don t really know what a spore is), and I could use a syringe or what? thanks guys for the help!

Offlineparanoiac21
    #377061 - 08/23/01 10:52 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

If you go to the vendor's forum then you could buy a syringe from one of them. I'll PM you with a reliable vendor.

--------------------

OfflineShiznitz
addict
Loc: Canada
    #377065 - 08/23/01 11:06 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

You're better off eating the ones your friend is bringing, and then ordering a syringe from a vendor. By the time your shrooms run out, you'll get the syringe, and create new mushrooms. Unfortunately, lot's of reading must be done before even attempting to grow shrooms, otherwise, you'll definitely fail.

LEGALIZE...

--------------------
LEGALIZE...

Invisiblepuscle
genius of love
Loc: NY
    #377089 - 08/23/01 11:38 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, the shrooms should have spores on them. Spores, yes, sterile, no. Unless you're well practiced with agar technique you're (shit) out of luck.

OfflineGiga_Funk
    #377199 - 08/23/01 04:05 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Spores are like "seeds" , way different but they serve the same purpose....reproduction.A syringe (full of spores)is the really easy way to innoculate(plant) spores. Buying one will assure that you only have shroom spores,and no nasty bacteria or evil spores. I know you may feel "pressed for time" but it doesnt take very long to read the PF tek Or the MMGG...AND thanks to this wonderful site, all the shroom info you could ever need is very easy to find...we even did half the work by telling you to start with the PF tek or the MMGG(same tec but the magic mushrooms growers guide is more user freindly and the PF tek is the original)

When tripping and frolicking with unicorns, do NOT,under ANY circumstance, let them persuade you to play the innocent childrens game "leapfrog"

--------------------
I believe in magick

OfflineEllesar
Stranger
    #377314 - 08/23/01 07:51 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for all responses guys and girls! I guess we ll just eat and be happy. I was just wondering if it would be possible or better to start this way because someone told me this. I see that is not the case. Anyway, soon we will undertake a shroom grow I guess, and I ll order a syringe. Thanks for the info and I ll be back!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder