Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Re: Poor Man's McPod [Re: ralphster44]
    #378553 - 08/25/01 01:23 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Here is ralphs post incase you are too lazt to scroll up:

McMan has been in this community for a long time. I have as well. His advice has been given freely...
as my spores have been. You must understand that our goal is to help the mushroom community.
Time and effort are worth something.
McMan is probably the best cultivator I know..well..I blush..and MM is great also.

McMans cultivators are well thought out. The FSR which I started...was only to help new people.
The combination of a fantastic cultivation..and a wide selection of spores, has put us on the top.
McMan is a brilliant cultivator..who has helped thousands of people.

I personally, have sent out thousands of prints for only a dollar a print.

I now offer, with my friend McMan,The best selection of syringes and prints there is.
There will be no.."out of stock" or "not available".
I have worked my ass off to offer an extensive selection of strains and specie to my customers.
I will ship the following day!!! This is no BS!!!!

New strains will be added soon...some of the best and most potent shrooms available.
Give me a try....you will be very satisfied.
My prints are not small or light. Spore Syringes are made with the best syringes I could find.

I think McMan and myself will have the best of both worlds.
An excellent cultivation system...which is very adaptable...and the largest selection of
viable..clean spores and syringes.

Check us out...we are glad to answer any questions you have. Your cultivation expirences
will be filled with joy:)

Also remember this....the Pod is not a one shot deal..like some of the kits being sold.
It is a cultivation system...to be used over and over.

Check us out....you will be glad you did.

As excellent vendors..and sure of our techniques...we will soon be advertising in High Times Magazine.
We are serious about what we do. Good products..good prices..excellent service!!!

That post had nothing at all to do withthe topic what so ever and was a blatent advertisement. That outrages me. People complained so they created a vendors forum. Most of the vendors obeyed; however, ralph did not because he thought he was above the law. And he continues not to! If ralphs injustices were a cookie I would eat them and be through with it; but they are like the plague (black death, that bad disease spread from fleas &rats; people can still get that you know) in that they continue to rape the shroomery village with darkness and sin.

My post has nothing to do with the topic but my post has somthing to do with this thread. Ralphs was out of the blue; it was as if he chose this thread at random to advertise in.

And how was the plague cured? Not by conformity, kindness, and darkness. But by science, killing rats, and insight. I ask you shroomerites to look for the real reasons. Open your eyes. End the plague of darkness.

"I got that Fiya Powda" -- some black dude

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: Poor Man's McPod [Re: Lumonic]
    #378650 - 08/25/01 04:41 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

You know THATS a good point. It would seem that the HydroPad also can provide the ideal enviroment to CLONE plants too! Now there's a "kewel" feature!

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

InvisibleShaw

Re: Poor Man's McPod [Re: tom]
    #378674 - 08/25/01 05:52 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I have been reading this and other posts concerning the hydra pod. McMan seems like a nice guy, and dosn't wan't to get into a conflict, so he may be restraining himself a little. I am in no way speaking for McMan, but i'm going to take the liberty to say, hey tom... SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP. I'm sorry if this has offended any of you nonconfrontational shroomers, but i felt it needed to be said.

hug me, I'm jesus

--------------------

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: Shaw]
    #378786 - 08/25/01 09:21 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Poor Man's McPod [Re: McMan]
    #378812 - 08/25/01 10:10 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Anonymous

Re: Poor Man's McPod [Re: ralphster44]
    #378823 - 08/25/01 10:27 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Hey, I'm pissed off that I don't have enough on my credit card right now. Heheh.

Hi everyone. I think I like this site.

Leaf

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: Poor Man's McPod [Re: ]
    #378929 - 08/26/01 01:05 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Yes, it's a cool site. But sometimes the threads die faster than a 'shroom at the bottom of a freashly cleaned Beverly Hills swimming pool! (NO, I'm not talking about this thread- OTHERS)

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Re: Poor Man's McPod [Re: Jammer]
    #379138 - 08/26/01 10:57 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

More advertising from ralph. How can you people not see this? Where is capn max when you need him?

"I wonder if Harriet Tubman had the chance would she have learned to do the Eddie Bauer Dance?" -- Possibly Tec-9

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules