Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefallingaway24
catatonic selfmedicator
mycobag.com maybe not so good
    #3770921 - 02/12/05 12:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

so i ordered some bags from them 2 weeks ago, and still havn't heard anything from them, i emailed them about a week and a half after still not hearing anything and they havn't replied to me, its been 2 weeks now and i call western union to see if my money order has been cashed. It was cashed 5 days ago and still no reply from mycobag. maybe everyone should think twice before ordering from them.

--------------------
"Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the bottles." ~drugstore cowboy~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVictor
Here To Help
Re: mycobag.com maybe not so good [Re: fallingaway24]
    #3770965 - 02/12/05 01:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

How soon are orders shipped and what are typical delivery times?
Orders are typically shipped within 2-3 days of payment receipt. Some addresses may take longer if located remotely or if bad weather delays shipping. Orders shipped via UPS Ground will arrive in 2-6 days of shipping depending on location. International orders shipped via air-mail will arrive within 10-21 days of shipping depending on location.

How do I know if my order has been shipped?
When placing your order be sure to include a valid email address we can use to contact you with order delivery confirmation and to inform you if any problems arise in processing your order. As soon as your order is processed and shipped a confirmation email will be sent to the provided email and include your UPS tracking number. UPS tracking numbers can be used to track the progress of your order at www.ups.com.

first part states that your bags dont go out for another 2-3 days after they get payment, your WU money order was cashed 5 days ago, so perhaps their just still on their way.
hope it helps.
-Victor

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
    #3770967 - 02/12/05 01:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Most people dont have a problem ordering from mycobag, maybe you should contact them again and see if theyve shipped it yet

Offlinefallingaway24
catatonic selfmedicator
Re: mycobag.com maybe not so good [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3770973 - 02/12/05 01:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

its been 5 days since i emailed them about my package and no response.

--------------------
"Most people don't know how they're gonna feel from one moment to the next. But a dope fiend has a pretty good idea. All you gotta do is look at the labels on the bottles." ~drugstore cowboy~

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #3770995 - 02/12/05 01:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

you can always inquire in the sponsors forum...
I'm sure they'll be willing to answer your questions

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Cat/0/Board/Vendor

InvisibleADoobie
AdoobieShroomery
Male
Loc: I moved!
Re: mycobag.com maybe not so good [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3771097 - 02/12/05 01:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

^^. Sponsor forum for sponsor/vendor talk. Grow forum for grow talk :P
There are many mycobag customers floating around here, including myself. Shroomery sponsors are legit.

--------------------
ADoobie said:
I know what strikes me as odd about this. It is totally unnatural. The whole idea is just totally backwards.

So are historians going to look back at 'The Great Cake Eaters'? Damn. That was a backwards step in the evolutionary process. We left Shroomheads in the dust. Welcome to the new age of Vermheads.

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVv

I ONLY STUDY legal, edible mushrooms and mycology. Any mention of any other kind of mushroom is purely fictional, and pictures are ripped from the internet. I do not grow mushrooms!

Invisiblederx
who run it
 User Gallery

Loc: dx/dt
Re: mycobag.com maybe not so good [Re: ADoobie]
    #3771106 - 02/12/05 02:00 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ya, he knows the rules, he also knows he's cross posting. Mod please delete this http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post3771021

--------------------
better living through chemistry

OVERGROW the government!!

it's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, ok, thats what it is.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: mycobag.com maybe not so good [Re: derx]
    #3771601 - 02/12/05 04:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

he made the other thread after I mentioned posting there...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies