Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: What can I do to support the legalization of marijuana? [Re: Silversoul]
    #3779085 - 02/14/05 03:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Paradigm said:
Actually, there seems to be growing support for marijuana legalization right now, and assassinating public figures would be the perfect way to completely fuck that up.

i dont have a link off the top of my head..but if i remember correctly..the majority was still 2:1 against...and even if enough states liberalized their pot laws to carry a majority in congress..the tom delay parliament would never let the vote come to the floor...so you would still have to get rid of the house parliamentarians..which in delays' case..prolly does mean assassination...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: What can I do to support the legalization of marijuana? [Re: Annapurna1]
    #3779132 - 02/14/05 03:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
Quote:

Paradigm said:
Actually, there seems to be growing support for marijuana legalization right now, and assassinating public figures would be the perfect way to completely fuck that up.

i dont have a link off the top of my head..but if i remember correctly..the majority was still 2:1 against...and even if enough states liberalized their pot laws to carry a majority in congress..the tom delay parliament would never let the vote come to the floor...so you would still have to get rid of the house parliamentarians..which in delays' case..prolly does mean assassination...

I really don't think you're considering the ramifications of this. A revolution is won in the hearts and minds of the people. If you go around making assassinations, at least at this point, public opinion will turn against you and your cause.

--------------------

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: What can I do to support the legalization of marijuana? [Re: Silversoul]
    #3779174 - 02/14/05 03:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

first of all..it cant turn against you when its already there...second of all..now might not be the right time to bump off delay in order to liberalize federal pot laws...but if the popular majority should ever reverse its position on this issue..then delay would have to go one way or another before the legislation can proceed...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag