Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I was picking some shrooms this morning and came across
a little spot about half inch square or so that almost looked like
bread mold on a cake. The cake flush was finished and the only real good shroom was on the other side. I picked the good shroom cut off the square of mold and am currently dunking the cake in h202 solution as I normally do between flushes but in a container by itself.
1. Should I not eat the shroom I picked? It looked fine.
2. Will the cake be ok or should I pitch it?
3. If I keep after dunking should I isolate it.