Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Salvia reveals more
    #3769325 - 02/12/05 01:27 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Okay folks, this is my 7th or so salvia trip, and I think I'm just now starting to learn about it.

On my last trip, as you may remember (actually that thread got 2 replies, so you probably don't :frown:), a sentient being told me to relay the idea that salvia was the most powerful experience ever.  This time, the information was a little different.

This was my first time without a sitter.  I thought I hadn't gotten a good hit (I coughed a lot of it up), but after laying down, I knew I had something to learn anyway.  Normally, the distraction of a trip sitter is to blame for me not understand what's going on.  This time, it was the mere presence of sounds and objects in consensus reality vying for my attention that was being fought by the salvia.

As I listened to the hum of my computer, a voice (again, in some other language) was speaking while I floundered.  This time it got the message across that I would never be able to extract the experience and relay it--instead, she/it gave me a few select words that I *could* take back.  The words were something along the lines of "there is still much more to learn" and "this is very important."  It's terrifically hard to explain what I felt at this time.  It was essentially a feeling that I could shrug off what I was being told, but that it was exceedingly... not important... but... profound.  Part of the knowledge seemed to be the knowledge that all my worldly attachments (that is, my attachment to consensus reality itself) were not worth the attention I was giving them.

In the end, I can choose to either ignore it as drug-induced psychosis, or listen and let it draw me in for another visit.  Until then, nothing changes, I suppose.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Salvia reveals more [Re: Mike_Ologist]
    #3770653 - 02/12/05 01:13 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

It is the paradox.

No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia reveals more [Re: Mike_Ologist]
    #3771377 - 02/12/05 05:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

taking back a few words is something I call souvenirs,
what else can be brought back ?

fragments of vision(s) perhaps?

but not the full magnificent apprehension and delight folded into the mere minor insignificant gorgeous plastic fragment of a duck frond filligree garden creature place.

or the amazing colors that went with those shiny improbable things from the inbetween.

Baby Eater

Loc: England
Re: Salvia reveals more [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3771503 - 02/12/05 06:24 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

The aliens are communicating through their salvia language. Next time ask them about it, maybe.

Eat right and exercise. Don't smoke, drink or take drugs. Get hit by a bus tomorrow.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience