Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Enjoy Life Now
    #3768852 - 02/11/05 11:25 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Give yourself the powerful, refreshing and energizing gift of pure enjoyment. Take a moment, or several moments, or even longer if you wish, and let yourself just enjoy.

Look, really look, at the world around you and see the beauty in every direction. Listen to the harmony and rhythm of life's sounds. Feel the warmth of bright sunshine, the coolness of running water, the rush of a breeze on your skin. Take a long, deep relaxing breath of fresh air. :tongue2:

Explore and experience the overwhelming beauty and wonder of the reality which extends in every direction. Let go of any expectations, judgments or analyses, and allow yourself to peacefully experience it all as it comes to you.

We often get so caught up in planning, organizing, adjusting and responding that we end up with no time to simply experience and enjoy. Yet the moments spent in pure enjoyment, free of guilt, anxiety or expectations, can be truly valuable in a way nothing else can be.

On a regular basis, give yourself a refreshing mini-vacation. Take some time to just enjoy. Put your world and your life into perspective and reap the rich rewards of being able to truly enjoy who you are, where you are, and what you're doing.

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Enjoy Life Now [Re: CleverName]
    #3768892 - 02/11/05 11:38 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

A soul 'free' of ego and id, is the spirit, indeed?

:confused: :thumbup:

:heart: Enjoy Life Now :heart:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #3769036 - 02/12/05 12:12 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CleverName said:
Give yourself the powerful, refreshing and energizing gift of pure enjoyment. Take a moment, or several moments, or even longer if you wish, and let yourself just enjoy.

Look, really look, at the world around you and see the beauty in every direction. Listen to the harmony and rhythm of life's sounds. Feel the warmth of bright sunshine, the coolness of running water, the rush of a breeze on your skin. Take a long, deep relaxing breath of fresh air. :tongue2:

Explore and experience the overwhelming beauty and wonder of the reality which extends in every direction. Let go of any expectations, judgments or analyses, and allow yourself to peacefully experience it all as it comes to you.

We often get so caught up in planning, organizing, adjusting and responding that we end up with no time to simply experience and enjoy. Yet the moments spent in pure enjoyment, free of guilt, anxiety or expectations, can be truly valuable in a way nothing else can be.

On a regular basis, give yourself a refreshing mini-vacation. Take some time to just enjoy. Put your world and your life into perspective and reap the rich rewards of being able to truly enjoy who you are, where you are, and what you're doing.

What about those of us who need to keep our brains entertained???

I agree with you totally, but some of us get bored with mini-vacations.  Taking deep breath of fresh air can be boring.  I need something to stimulate my mind, constantly. 

I'm not knocking what you are saying.  I really think it's a great idea.  But I don't think it would work for me.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Enjoy Life Now [Re: Frog]
    #3769087 - 02/12/05 12:25 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

""I need something to stimulate my mind, constantly.""

is that something, you?  :confused:

:heart:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
    #3769132 - 02/12/05 12:38 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I don't think he means doing it all the time. More like a once in a while, stop and smell the roses kind of thing. I get bored too, but I think what he said is smart... it is so easy to pass up wondrous and beautiful things that are all around us.

--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #3769974 - 02/12/05 04:44 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:
shine on!
peace and love!
:sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun: :sun:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #3770047 - 02/12/05 05:12 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Frog said:
Taking deep breath of fresh air can be boring.  I need something to stimulate my mind, constantly.

If you are experiencing something as "boring", which implies that you do not feel that the experience is meeting your requirement of satisfaction, then you are missing one of the fundamental aspects of Clevername's statement: "Explore and experience the overwhelming beauty and wonder of the reality which extends in every direction. Let go of any expectations, judgments or analyses, and allow yourself to peacefully experience it all as it comes to you."

Your mind is misprogrammed, in that it is seperating you from your experience of life by putting demands on which situations meet your standard. You say that your mind needs constant stimulation, well, breathing fresh air is one of the most stimulating things in the world as long as you allow it to be.

Quote:

But I don't think it would work for me.

That is, you do not allow yourself to work for it. If you are not purely enjoying every second that this life to offer on a variety of levels, no matter what the external situation is, then you are suffering from a form of insanity. :wink:

Partake from the corncucopia of experience that life has to offer, my friends, partake. *envision here Jesus Christ floating off of the Christ with a loaf of bread in each hand* How could one refuse the divine experience? :confused:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Enjoy Life Now [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3770157 - 02/12/05 06:46 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

^^^^^^
awsome post!
i agree with you

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology