Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
plugging in
    #3767353 - 02/11/05 03:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hi friends!

so, can you feel it? can you see it? love it or fear it, IT IS WHAT IT IS. that said, read on, if you would indulge me...  :laugh:

Everything you know about reality comes directly or indirectly from your PERCEPTUAL FACULTIES... your reality IS your perception, nothing more, nothing less (what you perceive IS your reality for as long as you are perceiving it).

The way we perceive, the lens that we look at the world though, can be consciously changed and as a result our perceptual reality can be drastically altered. Drugs are an obvious way to experience this. the perceptual faculty is altered and the experienced reality becomes drastically different. It is still real, for you, and for as long as the state endures.

Numerous other methods and means of altering your consciousness without drugs exist, in fact there are as many methods of altering consciousness as there are states of consciousness' to be accessed (so far there appears to be no limit on the number of perceptual states available to the human mind)

Various profound experiences in my life have had  a lasting impact on me, and i came to experience some of these altered conscious states for myself. They are not just 'trips' or delusions, but comprehensive states that dramatically alter every aspect of your experience.

As a solitary explorer, i do not have access to a developed technical language with which to explain these experiences, but i will do my best to describe some of them.

One state that many of us inhabit is a state of heavy programming. the world is labeled, categorized, systematically organized and chopped up into smaller and smaller units to give the illusion that the whole thing, reality, is somehow solid, permanent, and comprehensible.

And this is true, of course, but ONLY WITHIN THE SYSTEM ITSELF. (remember at this point that although each consciousness state is totally unique, no one state is any more right or wrong than the others. They each have there uses, there time and place)

So again, many people live in a logical world, a world of words, and often this corresponds with a world of routines, habits, deference to authority, weather that authority is your boss, the dictionary, a science textbook... you decide in this state to surrender your own judgments and instead follow the paths laid out by those who have gone before.

This state of consciousness is reassuring, and it is extremely effective for undergoing long term projects and planning. Using this state of consciousness one can do things like plan ones career path, invent and design a machine or device, or have a verbal conversation.

However, this state of consciousness is also EXTREMELY LIMITING. Only about 0.1 % of possible experience can be fit inside the narrow framework of understanding represented by logical, systematized thinking, and unless the individual learns to transcend such thinking at will, his or her life experience will be tragically diminished.

Now, there are again, probably an infinite number of consciousness states, and with each conscious state comes a unique experiential reality. Think of that for a moment. the entire world of thought and experience that you know, your entire reality... is only one out of an infinite number of such realities, each one as deep, wide, as massive, as awe inspiring, as unique.

This is the grand vision that awaits the awakened soul. The ability to travel consciously throughout these realities, learning lessons and having experiences that otherwise could never even be imagined...

For the purpose of this thread i will describe only one more state that i have recently gained access to (about new years this floodgate opened)

if the previous state i described, with all its logical thinking, systematic attempts at understanding, etc,  can be known as residing in the head (metaphorically) then the next state i will describe can be said to reside in the heart.

This state is dramatically different. Firstly, a much wider range of experience is allowed in to the perceptual field than in a rigid, logical paradigm. Emotional and perceptual stimulus that would otherwise be blocked out or repressed are allowed to surface and 'do their thing'. therefore the world is far more magical, mysterious, and awe inspiring. In fact, the sheer beauty and weirdness of this state causes a near total shut down of the mechanisms of logic.

One loses the need to 'understand' in the cognitive sense of the world (dissecting, labeling, categorizing)... and is in stead more than content to be enraptured by the totality of experience. He sees it in its wholeness, as painting, a joke, a play, a dance, a drama...

logical thought says : it is this, which is composed of this, which in turn is composed of this, which is made up of this. It is called this, it is this color, it is this size.

This other plane of consciousness, and i call it simply LOVE consciousness, although perhaps WOW consciousness would be just as sufficient, goes more like this:

It is what it is. yay. it is what it is. wow.

Again, no one state is right or wrong. Each state has its own pros and cons, so to speak. However, when one enters the state of love consciousness, he almost inevitably experiences it as drastically preferable to mind/logic consciousness. there is a superabundance of joy, an increase in playfulness, experimentation, vitality. one feels dramatically more ALIVE

In this state, one can experience anything as real, because he has freed himself of the limitations of his own reality labels. he no longer divides potential reality into the possible and the impossible, the comprehensible and the incomprehensible, and therefore such labels lose significance in his reality.

Such a state COULD be a dangerous, even schizophrenic type experience, except that the individual comes into it consciously, purposefully, and with the awareness that this magical world is only one of many ways to formulate his experience. he stays in this state only when it suits him, and he moves to other realities at will.

This state is the one i have been Inhabiting for a bit more than a month, more or less constantly. time slows down into infinitely long, sublime seconds, yet it rushes by in a blur. One is anchored, but free to float. Things seem effortless, one achieves much with little striving. One is content without plans, time-lines, or responsibilities.

One follows the internal compass of the heart, or soul. wherever the wow guides him he gladly follows. down obscure back alleys, through winding paths, he seeks new and unexpected experience.

Knowing the illusion of the dream, he revels in its beauty.

he knows that since reality is infinite, any finite system of understanding is limitation and failure. He embraces the infinite, he embraces the inconceivable.

When nothing is inconceivable to him, nothing is impercievable to him.

There is an enhanced perception of 'energies' , the dynamic interplay of yin and yang in all experience. relationships are far more rewarding and much easier to establish and develop. when one resides in the realm of the heart, people are drawn to him and the light of his joy.

Without striving, he creates real change in his environment. He leads by example, he is the change that he wants to see. his joy is contagious, he instills a spark of it in every person he interacts with, who in turn spread it. A single day spent in love and joy changes a dozen lives.

He is a dynamic force force for change. He pushes the limits and defies the conventions. they are meaningless to him, because he follows only his love and pursues only the wow.

Now, to one who has not experienced this state, or who is currently firmly anchored in a different state, this experience cannot be conveyed with words. Nevertheless i offer this as a general indicator of ONLY ONE of the possible states of reality open to you.

Are you happy with your current reality? because it is not the only one available...

when one is in the heart state, he loses the need to convince, to prove, to defeat, he does not NEED the agreement of others because he no longer validates his experience based on the consensus of the masses. he trusts his own judgment, and because of his confidence others flock to his path.

In these days, many people are awakening to brighter possibilities and in doing so they build themselves brighter futures.

In the period of a month, my own life has transformed in a way i could never have imagined. Myself and my friends can see it clearly, i am no longer the same man and i no longer inhabit the same world. The joy i have discovered is profound, power full, it changes lives. And it is open to all of you.

In these times, your souls will hear the call. It will tug at you, sneak into your attention.

All i can do is advise you to be open. Open your minds, open your ears, turn your eyes upwards, lift your heads high.

Ask and you shall receive.

I will not say that this change is new, unique. Probably this sublime music has been playing since the beginning of creation. But it is time, my friends for us to start dancing to it.

Once one hears this music, experiences this state of reality, he may well stop coming to the shroomery often. The questions raised lose much of there appeal, the thrill of the cut and parry debate is lost. One no longer gains satisfaction from 'winning' an argument nor is it possible for him to 'lose'

but occasionally, every so often, the joy of his experience overwhelms him, and he is reminded of those friends with whom he spent so many enjoyable hours discussing, playing their ego games together, and in those moments he is moved to TRY, to just try no matter how impossible it seems...

to explain to those friends the good thing on which he has stumbled. and maybe, just maybe, his words will push one of those friends a step forward on the path, maybe it will drive some of those friends to strive for higher heights.

The transformation of your life, of your body, of your mind, of your family, of your society, of your world, of your reality.

These are the things that should be of concern to us all. forget the word games and seek for joy.

the eternal wow is happening right now.

:grin:

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Edited by Moonshoe (02/11/05 03:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: plugging in [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3767426 - 02/11/05 04:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I do not believe that we share states of conciousness, so all states are unique (though maybe ROUGHLY similar)to the individual. We all are but dreaming. At night we have no frame of reference, but during the day our senses provide this, but we dream nevertheless. Each person's dream is unique to that person. No two people, no matter how close, can ever share the same dream. We are uniquely alone even when together. This is the source of most, if not all, misunderstandings. What you experience is cool, but really not relevant to anyone but yourself. The cool thing about dreams is that often they are lucid, and then we can control them. I need to get fried...it has been too long...

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Invisiblespidercid
ComtuputerSoftwareProgramer

Loc: FL, USA<
Re: plugging in [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3767486 - 02/11/05 04:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
I do not "believe" that we share states of conciousness,

Your own Belief is a state of conciousness in wich you have shared with us.

--------------------
Many of the faults you see in others, dear reader, are your own nature reflected in them. As the Prophet said, 'The faithful are mirrors to one another'.

http://img192.exs.cx/img192/1601/getimg3is.gif

Invisiblespidercid
ComtuputerSoftwareProgramer

Loc: FL, USA<
Re: plugging in [Re: spidercid]
    #3767492 - 02/11/05 04:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I agree 100% with moonshoe... there are no words left to argue this topic.

--------------------
Many of the faults you see in others, dear reader, are your own nature reflected in them. As the Prophet said, 'The faithful are mirrors to one another'.

http://img192.exs.cx/img192/1601/getimg3is.gif

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: plugging in [Re: spidercid]
    #3767504 - 02/11/05 04:32 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Words can describe.....not share. To share is to experience the same thing. Even your statement is just an interpretation of your dream... We live our separate lives...

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: plugging in [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3767519 - 02/11/05 04:38 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

"What you experience is cool, but really not relevant to anyone but yourself. "

But it is! although my experience is of course unique, what i am trying to convey is that

1. there are alternate accesible states of conciousness that are equally valid yet totally unique
2. that you , YOU can access and experience these states for your growth and gain.

"The cool thing about dreams is that often they are lucid, and then we can control them."

right, and earlier you stated that essentially what we are all doing, even when awake, is dreaming (couldnt agree more).

what i am advocating in many ways is becoming 'lucid' in waking life. once we realize its true nature, the possibilities are limitless.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3767560 - 02/11/05 04:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Number two is spot on...that is why I said "I need to get fried...it has been too long... "

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3767569 - 02/11/05 04:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Have you ever read "The Four Agreements" by Miguel Ruiz? It walks the line between shamanism and self help for its description, but it is a good read.

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3767877 - 02/11/05 06:09 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

an eye for an eye..
:sun:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order