Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleoneducktwoducks
Re: Lets drink this magic monkey juice and take a trip to space! *DELETED* [Re: stefan]
    #3766299 - 02/11/05 11:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by oneducktwoducks

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Lets drink this magic monkey juice and take a trip to space! [Re: stefan]
    #3766349 - 02/11/05 11:25 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

stefan said:
going to drink it now, also going to turn off my pc.
wish me luck :laugh:

Good luck Stefan!

Quote:

"You are now about to begin a great adventure. The journey out of your mind. You will travel far beyond familiar reality into the level of transcendent awareness. You will leave behind you, your beloved personality, which will be returned to you at the end of this voyage. The goal of this trip is ecstasy. To move outside the boundaries of normal perception and consciousness into the far reaches of your nervous system. "

"You must be ready to accept the possibility that there is an infinite range of awareness?s for which we now have no words. That awareness can expand beyond the range of your ego, your self, your familiar identity, beyond everything that you have learned. Beyond your notions of space and time. Beyond the differences that usually separate people from each other, and from the world around them."

"Wether you experience heaven or hell, remember that it is your mind which creates them. Avoid grasping the one or fleeing the other. You must maintain faith and trust in the potentiality of your own nervous system and the billion year old life process. With your ego left behind you, your brain can?t go wrong."

"Trust your divinity. Trust your brain. Trust your traveling companion. Whenever in doubt, turn off your mind, relax, float down stream."

"Maintain a calm, relaxed awareness keeping your body, feelings and intellect still like a quiet pool of water"(Metzner or Alpert)

"Adopt an attitude of joyess acceptance of anything that might occur. An affirmation of the energy process that will sweep you along. Eliminate any anger ill will or irritation that you may feel towards anyone because this will prevent letting go and tends to produce a negative experience. Instead, meditate on love and trust towards everyone especially your traveling companions on this journey."(Metzner or Alpert)

"There are three main stages in this voyage........"

"The first, and most profound, is called the experience of the clear light or the void. Here you merge completely with the basic energy process. There are no thoughts, no images, no hallucinations, no pleasure or fear. no ?I? to experience. The drop of water is merged in the ocean. There is energy, light, flow. The network of process. ?You? are gone. All boundaries..dissolved."

"The second and longest phase is called the period of hallucination. Of gaining visions and revelations. Part of your ego has reasserted itself. And a multitude of sounds, images, thoughts are created and dissipated at fantastic speed. Both heaven and hell, paradise or torture may be experienced. Both come from you."

"The third phase is that of ?reentry? or ?rebirth? or ?re-imprinting?, where your ego strives to return to the body to rebuild it?s familiar everyday reality."

"As you reach unimagined levels of awareness, try to remember these three phases and try to recognize where you are. Do not attempt to control or rationalize the experience. Let it flow and enjoy the process. You will be returning soon enough.......all too soon. There is plenty of time for figuring it all out later.Turn your attention to your body. Try to become conscious of every cell in your body."(Metzner or Alpert)

"Be aware of the photographs you are taking now with your neurological camera. Do not expose yourself to distractions"

"You may feel that you have super normal powers; telepathy or clairvoyance. Do not make the mistake of thinking that these powers are yours through merit. They are merely the natural signs that you are in the re-entry phase. Recognize where you are. A Zen master said ?My greatest miracle is that when I feel hungry I eat, and when I feel thirsty I drink?"(Metzner or Alpert)

"Do not re-enter into your old robot out of fear. Do not rush back with a desire or a craving. Be detached. Choose your new self freely, consciously."

"You have five centers of conscious functioning. The thinking center will make it?s own new imprint. Your feeling center will make it?s own new imprint. Your moving(?) center will make it?s own new imprint. Your sexual center will make it?s own new imprint. Your instinctual center will make it?s own new imprint. The imprints you are now making will govern much of your life in the days to come. The imprints you are now making of other people will remain strong in the days to come."

"Try to remain high as long as possible. If you have started to come down already, try to regain the transcendence of the earlier most intense period. This will ensure a smooth gradual re-entry."

"A man dreams he was a butterfly. He woke up. He said ?Now I do not know weither I am a man who dreams he is a butterfly, or a butterfly who dreams he is a man?"

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (02/11/05 11:27 AM)

Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Loc: higher plane of sex
Re: Lets drink this magic monkey juice and take a trip to space! [Re: delta9]
    #3766389 - 02/11/05 11:36 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Be careful not to get busted when you go out for munchies.

--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Lets drink this magic monkey juice and take a trip to space! [Re: sunshine]
    #3766416 - 02/11/05 11:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

sunshine said:
Be careful not to get busted when you go out for munchies.

:lol:

He lives in The Netherlands!

--------------------

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: Lets drink this magic monkey juice and take a trip to space! [Re: oneducktwoducks]
    #3766494 - 02/11/05 12:20 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Letto said:
I don't know much about various cacti species, but that isn't a Pedro. So I assume it's a P. Torch?

Yeah, I've never seen spines that long on a T. Pachanoi. But I suppose its possible. There could be variations within the species.

Here was a nice container I picked up at the nursery a few years back.

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

OfflineIts Pat
Still kicking
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU
    #3766506 - 02/11/05 12:24 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hmm Yummy! Ever look into extracting the Mescaline from the Cactus. Its really easy and even someone like shroomnoob can do it!

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #3766691 - 02/11/05 01:10 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

good luck stefan,
hope you are having a joyful trip right now
:sun:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
Re: Lets drink this magic monkey juice and take a trip to space! [Re: Its Pat]
    #3766702 - 02/11/05 01:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Have a great trip Stefan :sun:!!! I'm on K-134 at the moment  :wink:

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Lets drink this magic monkey juice and take a trip to space! [Re: Annom]
    #3766832 - 02/11/05 01:40 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Annom said:
I'm on K-134 at the moment  :wink:

Is that a new Shulgin RC?

--------------------

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #3767678 - 02/11/05 05:23 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

hope you're having a good time , listen to younger brother lately ? :sun:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3767701 - 02/11/05 05:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Stefan!!  Have a fantastic time!  Sending lots of warm thoughts your way.  :heart:

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
Re: Lets drink this magic monkey juice and take a trip to space! [Re: John]
    #3767702 - 02/11/05 05:29 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I wish you the trip of a lifetime stefan!

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3770147 - 02/12/05 04:35 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

thanks Pub for the good vibes :sun:

It turned out to be quite a heavy dose :crazy2:
I dosed at 7pm started peaking at 9 pm and had an 8 hour peak until 5am. way longer and weirder than I expected can't realy put in into words yet. It's very different than a mushrom trip, also I find a shroom trip 'easier'. The open eyed visuals are completely different too. I find a shroom trip to be more 'valuable' when it comes to insights in your life etc. It's now 12:30pm and I can still feel it, didn't catch much, if any sleep last night :shocked: But it was well worth it :grin:

letto, I thought these were san pedro's but maybe you're right and these were peruvian torches. I found the spines to be weird for a pedro indeed.
I strained the goo well so there were no chunks in it. It still tasted really vile though :smirk:

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
    #3770155 - 02/12/05 04:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Welcome back stefan!  :smile:

What exactly do you mean by:  "I find a shroom trip 'easier'" and  "I find a shroom trip to be more 'valuable' when it comes to insights in your life etc." ???   

Do you mean that you couldn't relate the trip to any of your everyday thoughts and topics? Was the body load annoying? Was this your first trip with cacti?

Sorry for all these questions, feel free to not answer any of them if you don't feel like. :sun:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: Lets drink this magic monkey juice and take a trip to space! [Re: Sterile]
    #3770161 - 02/12/05 04:48 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

have a nice landing
:sun:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: Lets drink this magic monkey juice and take a trip to space! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3770224 - 02/12/05 06:44 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ToTheSummit said:
Quote:

Letto said:
I don't know much about various cacti species, but that isn't a Pedro. So I assume it's a P. Torch?

Yeah, I've never seen spines that long on a T. Pachanoi.  But I suppose its possible.  There could be variations within the species.

They are indeed torches. the long spines are a normal feature on them :wink:
:cool:

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: Lets drink this magic monkey juice and take a trip to space! [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3770225 - 02/12/05 06:46 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ToTheSummit said:
Quote:

Letto said:

Yeah, I've never seen spines that long on a T. Pachanoi.  But I suppose its possible.  There could be variations within the species.

They are indeed torches. the long spines are a normal feature on them :wink:
Glad that everything worked out for you including the preperation  - final product. good work.:cool:

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Lets drink this magic monkey juice and take a trip to space! [Re: Sterile]
    #3777377 - 02/14/05 04:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Do you mean that you couldn't relate the trip to any of your everyday thoughts and topics?

yeah something like that, it's just more like you're living at the moment, no past, no futere, just now. I can't really explain it but I hope you know what I mean here. With shrooms you're flowing so nicely balanced trough a trip and I found mescaline less 'flowing and balanced' somehow. It's well worth trying it though, it's a great experiance!. But shrooms are still even better imo :wink:

Quote:

Was the body load annoying? Was this your first trip with cacti?

no, it was great. During the come up I had a slightly uncomfortable feeling, but nothing serious. When I got into the trip it was all good, a great high overall :laugh:
This was my second time with the cacti and I didn't expect it to be this long, man an 8 hour peak is soooo long. I still felt it slightly troughout the whole next day. next time I better start in the afternoon and not the beginning of the evening :grin:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag