Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMorph1189
Stranger
Marijuana Urine Test?
    #3764322 - 02/10/05 09:45 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hey all, last time I did marijuana (or any drug for that matter) was this past tuesday. I smoked two bowls of some fine orange bud with a friend of mine (i had a majority of it).

Recently I have been having severe stomach problems and my physician isnt quite sure of what it is yet, I will have a doctors appointment tomorrow (Friday) at 10 AM and a urine test will be involved. They are not specifically looking for marijuana, at all, im just slightly worried as to if its possible they could find traces? Itll have been almost 3 days since i smoked when i give the sample, if they are not deliberately trying to find marijuana in my urine, should I be worried?

Edited by Morph1189 (02/10/05 09:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Marijuana Urine Test? [Re: Morph1189]
    #3764333 - 02/10/05 09:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

if they already have the sample dont worry about it, there isnt much you can do now. As for them testing for the drug, i dont think they can really tell anyone but you (unless you under 18)

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

OfflineCyber
Ash
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dearborn Michigan
Re: Marijuana Urine Test? [Re: Toddo]
    #3764355 - 02/10/05 09:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Toddo said:
As for them testing for the drug, i dont think they can really tell anyone but you (unless you under 18)

I did a little research on this not to long ago. A lot depends on where you are. Some states have laws that require the doctor to notify the authorities some do not. The state I am in does not and my Dr has told me that he would rather I be honest with him. That way he can avoid any possible drug interactions. Some Dr's will ignore the law and simply call it Dr. Patient privilege.

OfflineMorph1189
Stranger
Re: Marijuana Urine Test? [Re: Cyber]
    #3765568 - 02/11/05 05:37 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cyber said:
Quote:

Toddo said:
As for them testing for the drug, i dont think they can really tell anyone but you (unless you under 18)

I did a little research on this not to long ago. A lot depends on where you are. Some states have laws that require the doctor to notify the authorities some do not. The state I am in does not and my Dr has told me that he would rather I be honest with him. That way he can avoid any possible drug interactions. Some Dr's will ignore the law and simply call it Dr. Patient privilege.

I'm in Massachusettes, any idea on the laws there? As I said, its not like they're trying to find marijuana in my urine, they're just doing a routine test.

And Toddo, "I have a doctors appointment Friday (tomorrow) and a urine sample will be required" tell me where i mentioned that they already have my urine sample?

I still havent given it, itll be today at 10, just about 72 hours after the marijuana consumption, I heard marijuana urine tests only detect it a few days after consumption, is 3 days enough time to not be worried?

Offlinedutchmaster
Stranger
Re: Marijuana Urine Test? [Re: Morph1189]
    #3765651 - 02/11/05 06:39 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

if u have smoked before this at all it will probably show up. i've gotten bud out of my system pretty quick but 3 days is pretty close especially if u havent been poundin water to flush your system but i doubt it matters much. I doubt the doc would tell the cops. i mean thats some petty shit. they cant actually do anything for catching you with somethin in your system. its not in your pocket its in your body.

Edited by dutchmaster (02/11/05 06:39 AM)

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
Re: Marijuana Urine Test? [Re: dutchmaster]
    #3766411 - 02/11/05 11:42 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

there are such things as false positives, as well.

Offlinekeepontruckin
Weir on amission from Bob
Re: Marijuana Urine Test? [Re: lackobreath]
    #3766784 - 02/11/05 01:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hmmm...
I always thought that if the test wasnt specifically for drugs, then it wouldnt show up on test. Reason I say this is because I've always been under the assumption that drug tests cost money, and a regular test to test for irregularities would not show any drugs in the system.

Does anybody have any links from reputable websites (not saying I don't believe you folks) that mention that they always test the urine for drugs, no matter what they might actually be looking for?

My friends and family have had to do urine tests at their annual checkup, and never once have I heard of a doctor mentioning THC in the system.

--------------------
It's so far out the way out is in
George Harrison

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Marijuana Urine Test? [Re: keepontruckin]
    #3766909 - 02/11/05 02:02 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

they dont test for everything when they do a urinalysis. What ever the test is for is all they will be testing for it takes other chemicals and the like to detect drugs and like keep on truckin said it costs money. Dont worry about it man. Peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale