Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: This girl keeps emailing my husband... [Re: Rebirtha]
    #3767814 - 02/11/05 05:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Evan said:
Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
Quote:

Evan said:
Its not nice to assume that she is all evil when she just wants to see an old friend... You are attacking her like she trying to get into your husbands pants, sounds like you don't trust your husband. anyway, Hope it all works out lets us know! :smile:

Evan

Read all my posts honey...she and I go WAYYY back, even before she and my hubby knew one another in high school.  I didn't like her then, and I don't like her now.  I trust my spouse with my life which is something few people will ever have an opportunity to say in their lifetimes.

well, I didn't know you go wayy back, cause it wasn't in this thread you said that. I was just trying to give you some input that you asked for.. you didn't have to treat me like a kid using 'honey' and all. but anyway its not a big deal, I just felt that you were attacking her,and I responded because I have a love for meeting up with old friends, so I just didn't like you attacking her. But now that I know you go wayy far back, i understand.

Anywho, I'm glad to see you talked to your husband and aren't jealous anymore. Have a good day :smile:

Evan

You're right man, I was sharp with you in my reply.  I apologize and thanks for keeping a cool head.  I admit I tend be fiercely protective of my relationship with Kevin, since we've had to deal with so much bullshit since we decided to marry young.  I've had people in the post office tell us to our face that our relationship wouldn't last when we first got married.  I got defensive when I read your post and I'm sorry about that. 

Here is the post I was talking about...
Quote:

I know he would never do anything to hurt me, but I do know that she would. This girl and I used to despise one another in high school. I trust Kevin but I just really am not fond of her as a person.

Anyway, you're right man.  I would never be with him if I didn't trust him.  I'll admit it...I get jealous sometimes.  Sometimes I blow things out of proportion.  It's a big flaw of mine, something I've been trying to work on. 

Anyway, hope we're cool. 

truly,

*me*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]