Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLe_Big_Mac
D-Unit

Loc: Eight miles high
Hawaiian Copelandia dosage?
    #3749863 - 02/08/05 04:08 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Cool forum... hehe, anyway, here's my question. Hopefully you'll be able to offer me some advice.

I've tripped at least four times myself, mostly on the 'Mexican Cubensis' magic mushroom variety. Now, the trips were pretty cool, although I can't help but think I've been missing out on something. Recently me and a few buddies have been given the opportunity to order some 'Hawaiian Copelandia' from a certain website, and from what I've heard, they're pretty potent mothers. I had checked the dosage calculator on The Shroomery hoping to find an appropriate dosage for the Hawaiian Copelandia, but sadly I couldn't find anything. Most of my peers have been telling me to munch around 10g fresh for a level 3+ trip, although I think it would be safer to get an answer from the experts. :smile:

What sort of level trip would 10g of fresh Hawaiian Copelandia induce?

And one more thing, which would give a more visual trip? 10g of fresh  Copelandia, or 50g of Cubensis?

Peace
:mushroom2:

--------------------
Be the fuck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Hawaiian Copelandia dosage? [Re: Le_Big_Mac]
    #3749879 - 02/08/05 04:15 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

welcome to the shroomery

10g fresh copelandia will give you a pretty strong trip, comparable to 30-35g fresh cubensis.
I tries them once and thought they were very visual. it's worth trying out imo, I think you'll like them :laugh:

OfflineFungusmaximusFM
Shepherds theweak through thevalley ofdarkness

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Hawaiian Copelandia dosage? [Re: stefan]
    #3750242 - 02/08/05 08:43 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I eat copelandia frequently.

I think 50grams of fresh cubes will be more potent than 10g fresh copelandia.
Youve only tripped 4 times before? what was your dosage like? You sure your ready for it??

--------------------
Lord Fungusmaximus

OfflineLe_Big_Mac
D-Unit

Loc: Eight miles high
Re: Hawaiian Copelandia dosage? [Re: stefan]
    #3750275 - 02/08/05 08:59 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

stefan said:
welcome to the shroomery

10g fresh copelandia will give you a pretty strong trip, comparable to 30-35g fresh cubensis.
I tries them once and thought they were very visual. it's worth trying out imo, I think you'll like them :laugh:

Thanks for the advice dude! I'm 90% sure I'm going to go with the Copelandias this time.

Quote:

FungusmaximusFM said:
Youve only tripped 4 times before? what was your dosage like? You sure your ready for it??

Well, for my first trip, I started with 15g of fresh cubensis. My second, 25g. Third was around 30g, as was my fourth. The reason I'm interested in upping the ante, or so to speak, is that I haven't actually noticed that many hallucinations; only shimmers and trails, breathing walls, and so on. Heh, the only intense hallucination I have had was me watching as the windows media player visualisation came out of the screen at me. Scary shit. :eek:

And yeah, I'm pretty sure that I've prepared myself mentally for such a dose, either way. I've had some pretty negative trips (well, parts of them). The most memorable was when I was worried about where I was going in life and came to the conclusion that there was no point to living at all. I came through alright, though. :laugh:

Peace
:mushroom2:

--------------------
Be the fuck.

Edited by Le_Big_Mac (02/08/05 09:03 AM)

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #3750575 - 02/08/05 10:37 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Having studied the hawaiian copelandia shrooms on oahu, Maui and the big island for more than 11 years, a dosage of fresh mushrooms is from 10 to 13 shrooms of an average size or one dried gram.

WHile many in the hawaiian Islands often consume anywhere from ten oir a small handful to as many as 50 to 200 shrooms.

Of course, those 200 shrooms could get 15 people or more pretty high. Something inhawaii causes a high tolerance to Copelandia shrooms with repeated usage over short periods of time. No studies have been conducted onthis situation of prolonged use.

Dr. Stijve of Nex stles gave four participants pooled one dried gram dosages of Hawaiian copes. All reported rewarding experiences and compared the high to the same as a one dried gram of P. semilanceata (liberty caps). Only one person, a female reported a slight nausea when she learne dthat the mushrooms grew uin manure.

This report was published and is here somewhere in one of my threads.

mjshroomer

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#3750689 - 02/08/05 11:20 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

50g of cubes will most likely be a tad bit stronger, but also much harder to eat and hold in your stomach. It's impossible to say which would be more visual though, thats up to your brain. I definatly reccomend trying the copes, 10g fresh will be good.....but 20 would better.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: Hawaiian Copelandia dosage? [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #3752158 - 02/08/05 06:06 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I prefer Copes over Cubes anyday. For me, they tend to be more visual and lucid for some reason. The anxiety is much less proably because your not eating as much fungi matter to aquire your typical psilocin/psilocybin dose. Even though technically speaking, Cubes and Copes deliever the same trip, I think Pan Cyans are much more smoother than a Cubie trip

Edited by PsillyNilly (02/08/05 06:07 PM)

OfflineSoulwax
Stranger
Re: Hawaiian Copelandia dosage? [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3760875 - 02/10/05 08:42 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If this copelandia are potent then I would definitely go for the copelandia, it's more an acid like trip with very bright colors in my opinion. But 50 gr can also be some very nice trip if the mushies are good so it depends more on how potent your 2 strains will be.

OfflineAlohasmiles
Stranger
Re: Hawaiian Copelandia dosage? [Re: ChiefThunderbong]
    #25453354 - 09/11/18 08:22 PM (5 years, 6 months ago)

I find Hawaiian copelandia to be enjoyable from 2- 6 grams dried. You’re talking cap numbers which can vary. Although fresh can be slightly stronger I like a slow brewed tea with dehydrated mushrooms over eating as it seems to hit harder and faster over all. I’ve enjoyed them for thirty years as they’re all around my house. 40 grams? Whoa! I can’t even imagine I’d take that ride!

Edited by Alohasmiles (09/11/18 08:29 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate