Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Some of my Favorite things to do.
    #3760361 - 02/10/05 03:26 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I figured since I'm fairly new here, a good way to break in the forums might be to share some of my favorite things to do while tripping and then you guys can add your favorites.

1. Watching Fractals - I made a DVD with 60 fractals on it and I leave that on loop. Its amazing. You really get lost in the intricacies.

2. Listening to surround sound music in the dark - Your CE V's go nuts when listening to music, so add darkness and surround sound and the experience is unparalleled. Some of my favorite Trip bands are: Tool, Ozric Tentacles, Polyphonic Spree(multiple voices are amazing), Devin Townsend(particularly Infinity and Terria), and M83(awesome layered rock and techno).

3. Fantasia - Wow, when watching this movie, it just feels like there is no way it wasn't intended for exactly this. The reacting colors and animations are unbelievable. Very strange movie. Especially since it seems very "untrippy" when your sober.

4. Smoking Pot - Mostly doing this on shrooms, other drugs really don't seem affected. Marijuana + Mushrooms = Multiplied experience on both ends.

5. Closing my eyes and moving my head around - The amazingness of CE V's become a traversable world. The intricacies of the human brain never cease to amaze me.

6. Plugging my Ears - Take auditory hallucinations to a new level. Truly feels like you become isolated in your altered reality.

7. Drawing - Art is sort of my forte, so when I'm tripping, I have this instinctual drive that feels as though some force is guiding my hand. Having no ego about your own art is quite strange.

8. Lighting Matches - Wow, its like you can see the birth of fire with every strike. Seems like its in slow motion somehow. Very strange.

9 Looking in the mirror - "Tripping Out" to your own face is very strange. Noticing details you never knew about. Can either give you an appreciation for yourself or absolutely destroy your confidence.

10. Playing Rez(/any trippy video game) - Rez really transforms your entire reality into the game's world. Its strange, because after about an hour of playing, you seem to understand how to control your own visuals.

Well, those weren't in order, but those are definitely my favorite things to do. Strangely, Ive never meditated while tripping, and I would really like to(just a matter of secluding myself).

Anyone else got some ideas that I haven't listed? It'd be great to hear what other people like to do.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
Re: Some of my Favorite things to do. [Re: Veter]
    #3762348 - 02/10/05 02:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i play guitar and sing...play drums too.

OfflineBorgFace
PEENTASTIC
Loc: Australia
Re: Some of my Favorite things to do. [Re: Veter]
    #3763528 - 02/10/05 06:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Sing? How the hell can you manage that?

:crazy:

--------------------
Give me an ounce of civet, good apothecary, to sweeten my imagination!

Offlinekeepontruckin
Weir on amission from Bob
Re: Some of my Favorite things to do. [Re: BorgFace]
    #3763845 - 02/10/05 07:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Id imagine its more of a banshee-cry if anything. Or at least thats about as much singing as I can imagine anybody doing while tripping.

--------------------
It's so far out the way out is in
George Harrison

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Some of my Favorite things to do. [Re: keepontruckin]
    #3763997 - 02/10/05 07:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Jerry sang great while tripping... :gd_icon: :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract