Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesidd
HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update
    #376020 - 08/22/01 12:13 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I posted awhile back about my being arrested with shrooms. I was fucking scared and needed advice and some people here helped me out a good bit. I just was sentenced a few days ago so I thought I'd relay my story to the community so if this happens to anyone else they're not so clueless like me. This is also a warning about the nightmare you can bring upon yourself by engaging in this little hobby of ours. So be really fucking careful out there.
A little history. I was visiting my friend at his college in Indiana for the weekend. I brought 1/4 oz shrooms, a little nug of weed, and a joint roller with me in my car (in the glove box). We go out to the bars. My next memory is being behind the wheel of my car with cop lights flashing behind me. So I get thrown in jail, they search the car (legally cause I was DUI) find all the shit. As a bonus I was pulled over within 1000 feet of a day care center, making all the drug charges increase in severity. I get charged with poss. sch 1, poss. marijuana, and poss. paraphenalia (and DUI). 3 Felonies. I could get 21 years in jail. My lawyer plea bargains it down to 1 C felony and 2 misdemeanors. Now the max is 3 years jail. I have a completely clean record before this incident, just graduated college with good grades, and am set to go to professional school (i leave in 2 days now). I plead guilty. I get sentenced to 3 years probation. At the end of the 3 years, if I'm good, I can go back and argue to get the C felony turned into a misdemeanor (and they'll grant it). So in the end I came out really fucking lucky. I got a good judge and a good lawyer and the planets aligned.
This was by far the scariest thing thats ever happed to me in my entire life. I thought I'd completely fucked up my life and ruined my hopes for my career (veterinarian). I don't even want to think about what would've happend if they found out I was growing the shit. I hate to say this, because i love shrooms, but it wasn't worth it to have to go through all this for the last 6 months, wondering if I was going to jail, for shrooms. So be REALLY CAREFUL with your shit, don't get wasted around your drugs (cause I would've never done anything like this sober - I was really careful when I didn't drink), and get a good lawyer if you do get caught.
And thanks to anyone who gave me advice when I really needed it...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update [Re: sidd]
    #376032 - 08/22/01 12:44 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

what was the title of your previous post?
so maybe if someone needs help, they can search for your previos thread/s..

~fortyounces2freedom~ & ~disconnectedhaze~

get all your supplies AND spores at a discount price!!! CLICK HERE!!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlinetekforce

#376039 - 08/22/01 12:57 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Yea but your on probation for 3 years, you cant smoke dank or eat shrooms. You should of just skipped town you could be getten high right now think about it. The onyl way out now is suicide.

P.S. ate 3 gel tabs 2 hours ago, they were real.

--------------------
zantac is a fuckign homo

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update [Re: tekforce]
    #376040 - 08/22/01 12:59 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update [Re: tekforce]
    #376046 - 08/22/01 01:05 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

> The onyl way out now is suicide.
You would commit a suicide if you couldn?t smoke pot and eat shrooms?
C?mon, there is much more in life than drugs,at least for me,I hope for you too. One has to see the really important things, not base his life on doing drugs.

---------------------------------------
kickme.to/mushrooms

OfflineSir Tokes-A-Lot
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
    #376051 - 08/22/01 01:18 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

jesus christ that must be some scary shit...

i was caught with some weed and vodka when i went to camp thos year (i'm 16) and that was some scary shit when they searched my stuff and kicked me out

i can only imagine what it's like with cops

--------------------

"If god liked midgets, he woulda made 'em come on stilts."- ChemicalMonkey (The Early Years)

Offlinesidd
Re: HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update [Re: Sir Tokes-A-Lot]
    #376060 - 08/22/01 01:34 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Yea...it was pretty nightmarish, especially for a upper-middle class white guy who went to private school and had NEVER been in trouble before. Waking up in jail with the murders in the next cell over pounding on the glass between our cells, not knowing what the fuck was going on, not knowing when I would be able to get out, knowing I'd have to call my parents and tell them I was charged with a couple felonies, posting $500 bail, with cuts on my wrists cause the handcuffs were too tight...and that was the first 12 hours of the shitstorm I've been in for the last 6 months. SO...be smart with your shit, guys. And maybe even reconsider if what you're doing is worth the price it could cost you...seriously, think about it. Granted, there is a low risk you'll get caught growing, but if you do...dear god. Jailtime for SURE, and lots of it. I would gnaw off my fucking hand before I'd go back to jail. And I thought I was tough...
Oh and I had to do a drug rehab program. I've been completely clean since the arrest and I'm not a fiend for the stuff so that went well. Had to goto a couple AA meetings, thats about it. They were pretty interesting to tell you the truth. Gave me another perspective on the whole drug thing. You get to see the people who really fucked up their lives with this stuff that we're having fun with.

Edited by sidd on 08/22/01 02:38 AM.

InvisibleAres
journeyman
    #376092 - 08/22/01 02:08 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

lol. well im glad the rich guy got a rub of poe mans
living. psilo leaves the system in 8-30 hours after the end
of the trip according to playboy. doubt they even screen
for it.

In The City, Where Angels Fear To Hover And
Devils Come To Croon, The Sex Of The Night Lets
Down Her Black Narcotic Hair To A Yellow Opium
Moon...

--------------------
In The City, Where Angels Fear To Hover And
Devils Come To Croon, The Sex Of The Night Lets
Down Her Black Narcotic Hair To A Yellow Opium
Moon...

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
    #376163 - 08/22/01 04:21 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I bet you live on the States, your system is fucking paranoid with drugs. Anyway, my conclusion is that THEY are everywhere over there, bet THEY are reading this post. Now they want to brainwash you with AA stuff ? Not in my homeland, FUCKING NEVER, c'mon man, don't submit your self that easy, i know you learned something from this sad incident but life should go on, learn this lesson and erase the facts, i've learned some lessons also, now i USE the system rather than punching it.

Peace,
MAIA

"Houston, we have a problem... shrooms are over "
=)Free&Spread the Spores(=
Support the FSR

Edited by MAIA on 08/22/01 05:27 AM.

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update [Re: MAIA]
    #376174 - 08/22/01 04:38 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Some cops caught me with dried shroomies once, but they didnt know what they were! no shit!

--------------------

Offlineaenima
Loc: UK
Re: HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #376184 - 08/22/01 05:32 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

DUI is driving under the influence? alcohol i take it?

Stating the obvious nmow, but that is a very stupid thing todo at any time, let alone when you have drugs in thecar.

i got friends who lost license because of drink driving, drove there car into a tree, into there garage, throught there garden fence.

not worth it, not only are you dangering yourself, which if you are drinking and driving i have no cares for you, but it is the innocent ppl you get run over which makes drink driving even more fuckign stupid.

What woudl you feel like if you woke in the morning found 'red paint' on your car and the papers are reporting a hit and run.

just be glad you not in prision, are alive and not on trial for murder.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I've been wallowing in my own confused, insecure dellusions

--------------------
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I've been wallowing in my own confused, insecure dellusions

InvisibleGreat_Cthulhu
enthusiast

Loc: R'lyeh
Re: HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update [Re: aenima]
    #376202 - 08/22/01 06:51 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I agree. Drinking and driving at any time and ESPECIALLY when you have drugs on you is beyond stupid. Sorry Sidd, but it's your own fault I cannot pity you. I drink myself...but I NEVER go driving when intoxicated...it's just common sense to me. With the exception of Mary Jane I make sure and never drive under the influence of anything. Don't blame the poor shrooms or Mary Jane on your experience with The Law. Blame yourself for drinking and driving. I assume the pigs had a reason to pull you over such as weaving...eratic driving ..etc. caused by your drinking. This also gave them probable cause to search your car and yourself. If they hadn't found you drunk they would have had no probable cause to search and you could have denied them from searching. Now your stuck with piss tests and the brainwashing techniques of rehab for 3 years. Deal with it and be smarter in the future.

"That is not dead which may eternal lie..and with strange eons even death may die."

Edited by Great_Cthulhu on 08/22/01 07:53 AM.

--------------------
"That is not dead which may eternal lie..and with strange eons even death may die."
Vote Great Cthulhu for President. Why vote for a lesser evil?

Offlineun0r
enthusiast

Loc: North East, USA
Re: HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update [Re: Great_Cthulhu]
    #376268 - 08/22/01 08:25 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with the past few posts. Never drink and drive. If you do anyway, for god's sake, never have drugs where cops can search without a warrant.

Why is it that the drugs were in the glove box and not the trunk anyway? Didn't you know that is one of the first places cops check?

You got really lucky for the amount of intelligence that showed.

- Bill Goat

--------------------
- Bill Goat

Offlinethegoldenteacher
enthusiast
Loc: central NC
Re: HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update [Re: un0r]
    #376282 - 08/22/01 08:58 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

haha bluemeanie, same thing happened to me, dumbass redneck cops, hehehe gotta love em when you get caught with weird drugs. opium is another one they dont know what it is. haha:) heres a suggestion guys, next time you go out partying with shrooms in your car, get a half pint jar, fill it with FINELY powdered shrooms and pour honey in, so the honey mixes in and disguises that theres a lot of powder in it, then make a sticker to the effect of "mamas homemade honey" or some shit, and a receipt for the honey, and put it in a bag on the floor or on the backseat.

peace, happiness, love, girls, joy, euphoria, warmth, fuzzy, girls, touch, feeling, girls.
-me

--------------------
peace, happiness, love, girls, joy, euphoria, warmth, fuzzy, girls, touch, feeling, girls.
-me

OfflineSlipstream
Chagrined

Loc: Thither
Re: HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update [Re: thegoldenteacher]
    #376284 - 08/22/01 09:13 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

^^^ that's a damn good idea. Being a person here that cultivates shrooms I think I need to back down a while, I'm glad this was posted as I feel soemtimes I'm not as respectful with this shit. I'm only 20 and I could definately do without getting busted for such bullshit. I think when I get home I'll put all my shit away neater. I hate renting.

Good luck to you all.

Shit... If anything is worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Offlinemoonrawk

Loc: USA
    #376293 - 08/22/01 09:29 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Nothing personal, but you sound like a dumb ass. You deserve what you got. Next time perhaps you'll think twice before putting other people's lives at risk by driving under the influence of poison (err.. alcohol). To top that feat of stupidity off you were carrying illegal substances with you at the same time. You're a genius man!

In all honesty, you might consider not using drugs anymore. You are apparently not intelligent enough to handle them responsibly.

--------------------
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Re: HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update [Re: Anno]
    #376449 - 08/22/01 01:35 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I think this person was being sarcastic...
As for this person who got probation for his crimes against society, haha
Yeah the big mistake was in thinking you can drive around fuckedup and your not going to get pulled over. Take some advice for the next 3yrs "Stay outta bars and clubs". You do not want to get violated and some probation officers would just love to violate a rich whiteboy who they think got a slap on the ass. Good luck its not going to be easy I know I just finished a 5yr felony probation last year.

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

Edited by Billyblastoff on 08/22/01 02:47 PM.

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #376472 - 08/22/01 02:06 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I truly hope so.

---------------------------------------
kickme.to/mushrooms

Offlinemoonrawk

Loc: USA
Re: HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #376541 - 08/22/01 03:55 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Looking at the kind of person who frequents a bar and/or club, who the hell would ever want to step foot in one of those places anyway? Call me a snob, but I don't associate people who have nothing better to do than consume a legal poison so that they can act like someone they're not in front of people they don't know. Not my scene.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin

--------------------

OfflineGiga_Funk
Re: HELP: Arrested with shrooms - update [Re: moonrawk]
    #376561 - 08/22/01 04:29 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

snob...

No but really dude, relax...not everone in bars/club are shallow alchoholics...I dont like alchohol and dont often go to bars/club(sometime i go dance).The second we(US) start to make generalizations about people because we dont approve of ONE of thier activities(who know what other interests they have)then that is when we are no worse than THEM.

When tripping and frolicking with unicorns, do NOT,under ANY circumstance, let them persuade you to play the innocent childrens game "leapfrog"

--------------------
I believe in magick

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale