Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethedman
I am the coyote
 User Gallery
Loc: out of this world
boys in blue
    #3758661 - 02/09/05 08:55 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

So a few hours ago me and a bud were at an old field we have shroomed for years and with so many visits to this field over such a long time you have to assume someone will catch on to what you are doing.

We shroomed for hours finding only one little fat cube we started to leave when who do i see parked by the hwy mr.PIG, i act like i dont see him turn and ditch the shroom then he gets on the load speaker and tells us to come to the fence and says,what are you doing out here guys,i reply,oh just lookin for arrow heads him and another female cop make us jump over the fence searh us,id us find nothing!and i tell them again we were just looking for arrow heads they say ok just ask the farmer up the street to go in his field to look for them beacase we know him and his family they are nice. we say ok and they let us go.

Now should i ask the farmer if can look for arrow heads on his property,do you tink he will let me,has anybody ever asked a farmer if they could go on there property to shroom or told them you were going to do something else and shroom anyway?

What should i do?

--------------------
Got to bag em up!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBaton_Rouge_Voodoo
24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Loc: Sec.A-3 Row 18 Seat 10
Re: boys in blue [Re: thedman]
    #3758696 - 02/09/05 09:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Just ask him dude,the worst he could do is say no.

Invisibletahoe
Noob Slayer
Male User Gallery

Loc: N38.93829W119.98108
Re: boys in blue [Re: Baton_Rouge_Voodoo]
    #3758750 - 02/09/05 09:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yeah ask, and offer half of the arrow heads to him. Dont start taking all your friends with you or else the traffic will bother him.

--------------------
Stop experimenting half way through your first grow. Grow it to maturity, watch it, learn from it. Do this a few times then experiment with different ideas and figure out what works best for you.

My Legacy
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22140987#22140987

Teh=The
I need to proofread

Offlinethedman
I am the coyote
 User Gallery
    #3758754 - 02/09/05 09:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Im thinking of taking some arrow heads with me dress like a dork and say. Hey mr. i found these arrow heads on your property line and a cop stoped me to see what i was doing i told him and he said that he knew you and that i should ask you if i could hunt for some on your land,i think there might be some . :wink:

--------------------
Got to bag em up!

24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

#3758776 - 02/09/05 09:13 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

There ya go.I'd suggest getting familiar with the owner too though,he knows shrooms grow on his land and sooner or later he's gonna realise you're not looking for arrowheads.

Offlinethedman
I am the coyote
 User Gallery
    #3758977 - 02/09/05 09:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well ya know whats cool i make arrowheads no shit,i can plant them around his property and if he wants to walk out there with us to see if that's what we are doing i can point at the ground and say, Hey look there's one!

--------------------
Got to bag em up!

Offlinecube428
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: A-TX
    #3759162 - 02/09/05 10:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

LoL wow- damn- smart thinking- good luck, you'll need it- Farmers arent stupid- My dad is one- But if somebody asked him if they could look for arrowheads he would say somethin along the lines of...... " No because thats the wrong place for them " or somethin like that

how wide open is this field exactly because I would be shittin Bricks hardcore If I saw a Choad in blue waitin at my fenceline gettin on the loudspeaker

24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Re: boys in blue [Re: cube428]
    #3759287 - 02/09/05 10:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Whatever works for ya dude. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Offlinethedman
I am the coyote
 User Gallery
    #3759865 - 02/10/05 12:18 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The field is open its like a big hill we came down the hill and i saw the cop car and the only thing i thought of was that they would get us for trespasing i only had one little shroom if we had a bag full-well i dont want to think about it.

--------------------
Got to bag em up!

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
    #3760317 - 02/10/05 03:03 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

arrowheads!??! I didnt know there were just Indian arrow heads just laying around....If there were any wouldnt they be buried a few feed under the ground? Who falls for that one?...why not just say Dinosour bones. I went to a farmer with a fake Bilogical Engineer badge dressed all up like a dork saying we were looking for some type of flower that might have medicinial properties on your property....he said it was fine to get samples. Unfortunately, that field hardly yielded any shrooms. I now prefer the rush of sneakin in a field guerilla style at night.

24 inch Pythons
 User Gallery

Re: boys in blue [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3761312 - 02/10/05 10:58 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Like I said,if it works,then more power to ya dude.I still suggest simply asking or just do whatever you've been doing.

OfflineHammer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Where The Slime Live
    #3761530 - 02/10/05 11:47 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

when i lived in florida ,alabama,georgia,around near moundville i used to go on long walks in the woods and find :axe heads, arrowheads,beads,fossils,mortars , and bowls for grinding, sometimes even beads. when fields are tilled the bottom layer of soil is pushed upwards and after a heavy rain the dirt is washed off rocks and other hard materials leaving them exposed.
i remember finding tons of arrowheads after hard rains in fields, so it makes perfect sense.

as for the pigs, well...
i was caught last week, in a field with 3 friends, we told the truth, we were lookin for shrooms.they didnt even search us.they did detain us until back up came and asked us questions for 5 more mins, after which they let us go.they thought we were out to burglurize(i dont know if its spelled right) a nearby construction trailer.
in all they wasted probably 30-45 mins of our time, after which we went home and toked it up.
funny story...

--------------------
der Teufel ist ein Einh?rchen.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: boys in blue [Re: Hammer]
    #3761602 - 02/10/05 12:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yup we have a whole case of arrowheads from our old ranch. One is several thousand years old adn it was even in an archeology mag back in the 80's. My Grandpa used to find them all the time. Peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Loc: higher plane of sex
    #3761992 - 02/10/05 01:26 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

You should have refused the search.

--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

OfflineToxicManM
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
Trusted Identifier
    #3762087 - 02/10/05 01:41 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've asked farmers several times, and never been turned down. They usually want half the mushrooms you find. Of course, since I'm in Colorado, we're not finding anything illegal anyway and the farmers want half the morels.

Happy mushrooming!

--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3762683 - 02/10/05 03:52 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

find a diff field?  one that's not on private property  :rolleyes:

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: boys in blue [Re: TODAY]
    #3762855 - 02/10/05 04:27 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Where are you going to find a feild with cattle that isnt privately owned?

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: boys in blue [Re: blaze2]
    #3763076 - 02/10/05 05:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

There are shroom fields on Maui o up on kula highway on the haliakala volcano land. The pastures have no fences ar nd are open fields at the 3000 meter elevation of the land.

AS for police. They drive up the mountasin and down the mountain twice a day. Once int he morning and once int he afternook.

I picked there for a few years with no problems at all. There are several locations onMaui witrh open fields and no fences.

Of course India, Pakistan and most of Indonesia and Southeast Asia are one giant pasture. No fences whatsoever and the shrooms grow where ever the buffalo roam, as well as cows and gaur roam fereely in those regions of the world.

The same on bali and Samoa, both are loaded with Copelandia cyanescens. On Fiji and much of the Solomon islands and Melensia, there are cubes. There are cubes in Austrlaia but not in New Zealand. But there are a lot of sheep in NZ.

Short grass means short liberty caps.

mj

Lying to farmers use to work but does not today.

And fatrmers who live where there are arrow heads most likely grew y up on their families farm and know whether their are arrowheds on their property.

It is basically toch and go. And then nt every field has magic shrooms and some may have one or two varieties and then again they may only grow so many times in a season since the cattle are constanly moved from one grazing area or paddock to another. IT normally tkaes six to 8 weeks for the shrooms to appear in the decomooping manure of four-legged ruminants.

So farmers do know if they have arrowheads on their property

mj

mj

Offlinethedman
I am the coyote
 User Gallery
Re: boys in blue [Re: mjshroomer]
    #3763598 - 02/10/05 06:36 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well the thing is i have found lots of arrowheads in the area around his property and have found some along time ago in the field it self, only a few but the field is in the same area were you can find lots,so maybe they have found some and the good thing is i make arrowheads and native american weapons as a hoppy i can put them on his property he might find them himself.

If he does not let me its ok i have more fields but i have to drive 30 miles to get there the ones that are close have become to risky these days.

--------------------
Got to bag em up!

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #3763902 - 02/10/05 07:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

When I lived in Eugene, Oregon, I use to hitch-hike three to four times a week, 16 miles to my friends farm near Noti, Oregon to pick liberty caps. Did that every fall for 3 years or so. That way no one would see a car spotted on the road by the farm. i use to use one gallon milk cartons to carry the shrooms. in the early 1970s, cars passing by would honk their horns at me. They probably thought i was digging nightcrawlers for fishing.

My friend owns a big farm. It was already ion his family for over 100 years when i met him. He use to rent blue buckets for ten dollars a person onthe weekends. use to make two to three hundred dollars form pickers. That way he would look oput in the field and if yo did not have a bucket then you had no business being there.

I use to give him copies of my book MM of the PNW and he in turn would sell them to perspective pickers and let me ppick for free.

Thee was also a large resovoir out there at fern Ridge, halway to my fields. There was a meat packing plant next tothe resovoir and when the waters were low the muddy area was greaat for waste boots and arroheads and some broken shards of pottery.

mj

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale