Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGunnthier
Habit
Loc: Behind You
nice visuals?
    #3753891 - 02/08/05 11:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hey, i've been gone for quite some time now. i grew B+ last year, but now i want to try something different. does anyone know of any good strains that offer nice visuals, nothing too crazy though? does ralphsterspores have them?

thanks peeps!

--------------------
-The things said on this board is nothing but ficticious thoughts that I dream-up daily-

-My life is like comic book prints, filled with issues-

-Everything else is just an option-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJTHM
Stranger of theLand
Loc: Still trying to figure it...
Re: nice visuals? [Re: Gunnthier]
    #3753939 - 02/08/05 11:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ive heard creepers have good visuals. unfortunately i have not tried them yet, as they are fruiting in my PMP.

Invisiblegodfann1
ME
Male User Gallery

Loc: somewhere this side of oz
Re: nice visuals? [Re: JTHM]
    #3753960 - 02/08/05 11:38 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yea ive had some good visuals with creepers my ceiling is always rainbow colored and swirling around and everywhere i look it always looks like its up hill lol I love it!!!

--------------------
Everything in my posts are a figment of your imagination. Its all fake so lay off the mushies you're seeing things that are not there.

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: nice visuals? [Re: godfann1]
    #3754220 - 02/09/05 12:30 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ralph has good spores, like the other vendors.

The kind of trip you get wont depend on the name of the strain. Strains will vary in otency but you cant go by someone elses experience because you can have different substrains, condidtions and a different mindset when you take them. Just pick out a strain or 4 that you want to try out and try them out. Chances are anything you pick you'll be happy with and if your worried about it, pick 2, 3 or 4 strains and I guarentee you'll be happy with at least one of the strains.

Cubies will differ from strain to strain but even within the GT strain youll get so many differences that no one can predict what sort of trip you'll have just from the name of the cubie.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: nice visuals? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #3754424 - 02/09/05 01:30 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

BS, first if you want more visuals smoke tons of pot while on the shrooms. That always increases visuals for everyone I have ever known that takes any psychedelic drug, smoke a whole 1/8 of good weed and you will see like 10x more.

Of course, to have visuals you should take a buttload of mushrooms in the first place, at least a 1/8 if your a newbie and more if you are experienced. My friend took a 1/4 ounce last time without weed and it was easily maintained. Honestely mushrooms are totally pussy compared to lsd, so I don't know what you are scared of. Taking mushrooms is much less scary then having a gun pointed at you, unless you are scared of yourself?

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Trusted Cultivator
Re: nice visuals? [Re: Fluxburn]
    #3754504 - 02/09/05 01:47 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Wow those last few statments are pretty ignorant. Hmm.

Not like what you say doesnt have some truth behind it based on some "facts" as you see them, but just a horribly ignorant point of view. Always sad when you hear a shroomer that never truly "got" the experience and learned to respect mushrooms.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

OfflineAnonymousNewbie
Mad Scientist
Loc: England
    #3754509 - 02/09/05 01:48 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm at a point in my life where I just don't enjoy "tripping" anymore... I just don't feel like its smart to take something that will render me pretty much unable to function properly for a couple of hours. I don't think I'm scared of myself, I'm just scared I'll fuck alot of things off if I'm staring at colors and laffing at stupid shit for 5 hours. For some reason I do love mycology - just a hobby I guess...

--------------------
Don't grow mushrooms if it is illegal where you live.

OfflineGunnthier
Habit
    #3754541 - 02/09/05 01:58 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

right on. i always wondered if shrooms could give you different trips like chronic can give you different highs. guess it all varies in the person, potency, and doses. thanks dude, peace.

--------------------
-The things said on this board is nothing but ficticious thoughts that I dream-up daily-

OfflineGunnthier
Habit
Re: nice visuals? [Re: godfann1]
    #3754546 - 02/09/05 01:59 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

thanks, i'll look up creepers. how's the yeild on 1st flush?

--------------------

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Trusted Cultivator
Re: nice visuals? [Re: Gunnthier]
    #3754562 - 02/09/05 02:04 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I've heard lots of good things about creepers yeild. Personally, just knocked up 2 dozen jars with a syringe I had waiting around because of all the recent talk about them. They sound like a fun strain to try. I've been through 12 (2 new ones now makes 14 once these are done) and the shrooms do give you a different buzz but it just varies so much on you and what you do that you'll like a different strain then others. These posts usually go on and you'll hear like 6-8 different strains..some repeated. Like for me, I like the Z's so far..others of the 12 were quite potent and visual..some less then others, some more body..but someone else who grew the same strains may got spores from different places and would end up with a different list then me. In all aspects too, not just potency, but yeilds, abort rate, size of shroom, colors, ease of pinning ect....

Good luck on your journey...

--------------------

InvisibleKlingonFromUranus
enthusiast

Loc: Los Angeles
    #3756997 - 02/09/05 04:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Orissa India gives a nice balance of visuals (potency) and good production.

--------------------

OfflineSoK
pimpin sincebeen pimpinsince beenpimpin since..

Loc: ohio river valley
Re: nice visuals? [Re: KlingonFromUranus]
    #3760717 - 02/10/05 07:14 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

B+ is what i've been eating recently, just ate yesterday after school.  i don't eat a whole lot when i trip (i'm only 145lbs.) so like 1.5 to 2g dry, an 1/8th if it's the weekend :smile: the visuals for me are mild to moderate, but the body buzz and headtrip are fantastic, they make me highly recommend B+.  my first casing is nearly through its first flush so i can't wait to try those, huatula de himenez(sp) strain :mushroom2:

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: nice visuals? [Re: SoK]
    #3764242 - 02/10/05 09:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I am sorry what the hell are you talking about? Never learned to respect? Whatever man, I bet you are old and think your so wise or you think you have some respect for something that is completely beyond my comprehension, sorry.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

InvisibleADoobie
AdoobieShroomery
Male
Loc: I moved!
    #3764341 - 02/10/05 09:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Fluxburn said:
BS, first if you want more visuals smoke tons of pot while on the shrooms. That always increases visuals for everyone I have ever known that takes any psychedelic drug, smoke a whole 1/8 of good weed and you will see like 10x more.

Of course, to have visuals you should take a buttload of mushrooms in the first place, at least a 1/8 if your a newbie and more if you are experienced. My friend took a 1/4 ounce last time without weed and it was easily maintained. Honestely mushrooms are totally pussy compared to lsd, so I don't know what you are scared of. Taking mushrooms is much less scary then having a gun pointed at you, unless you are scared of yourself?

Let me start by saying I think you are a freaking idiot. But hey, thats personal opinion mmmm k?

First comment about smoking pot: Dude pot is not for everyone. Not only that, but it doesn't have jack... S H I T ... to do with visuals. Letting your mind expand? Maybe. Direct source of visuals? Hmmm. Bet you have lots of experience with drugs. That is, while you were in school. Obviously you didn't retain much of that stuff we like to refer to as factual knowledge.

Second comment about about...well, all that shit. "Eat more for more visuals", "mushrooms are pussy compared to LSD", and all that other crap. Dude, stop trying so hard to sound cool. Fucking idiot. First of all, when you talk about LSD, you are talking about a drug that has been produced in a whole Host of different ways with different ingredients, and put on paper or dispersed in different quantities direct. So are you comparing the wonderwuzzy of the 1960's to cubies, or the BS stuff you find around today to cubies? And then let me ask you something, ever watched the blue drip off a VW bug for two hours from ingesting .8g's of cyan's? I have eaten enough of the bullshit LSD around today to know it don't have SHIT on mushies.

So in a few words or more, you better start listening for a pop...it's the sound that your head is gunna make when you pull it out of your ass. That is when it will be safe to post around here again.

Re-read dumbass.

*sorry admins, I'm drunk. Feel free to edit*

--------------------
ADoobie said:
I know what strikes me as odd about this. It is totally unnatural. The whole idea is just totally backwards.

So are historians going to look back at 'The Great Cake Eaters'? Damn. That was a backwards step in the evolutionary process. We left Shroomheads in the dust. Welcome to the new age of Vermheads.

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVv

I ONLY STUDY legal, edible mushrooms and mycology. Any mention of any other kind of mushroom is purely fictional, and pictures are ripped from the internet. I do not grow mushrooms!

InvisibleNeedMoreSleep
OCD = 100%Sterility :-)

Loc: One Inch ↑
Re: nice visuals? [Re: ADoobie]
    #3764436 - 02/10/05 10:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:dumblol:  :jammingout: :cuckoo:

--------------------

"Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil,
which we must fear most. And that is... the indifference of good men."
-Boondock Saints

Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
    #3764483 - 02/10/05 10:32 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Let me start by saying I think you are a freaking idiot. But hey, thats personal opinion mmmm k?

First comment about smoking pot: Dude pot is not for everyone. Not only that, but it doesn't have jack... S H I T ... to do with visuals. Letting your mind expand? Maybe. Direct source of visuals? Hmmm. Bet you have lots of experience with drugs. That is, while you were in school. Obviously you didn't retain much of that stuff we like to refer to as factual knowledge.

Second comment about about...well, all that shit. "Eat more for more visuals", "mushrooms are pussy compared to LSD", and all that other crap. Dude, stop trying so hard to sound cool. Fucking idiot. First of all, when you talk about LSD, you are talking about a drug that has been produced in a whole Host of different ways with different ingredients, and put on paper or dispersed in different quantities direct. So are you comparing the wonderwuzzy of the 1960's to cubies, or the BS stuff you find around today to cubies? And then let me ask you something, ever watched the blue drip off a VW bug for two hours from ingesting .8g's of cyan's? I have eaten enough of the bullshit LSD around today to know it don't have SHIT on mushies.

So in a few words or more, you better start listening for a pop...it's the sound that your head is gunna make when you pull it out of your ass. That is when it will be safe to post around here again.

Well said!  :tongue2:

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

Offlinecasper7512
Danger
Loc: Shaolin
    #3764497 - 02/10/05 10:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ADoobie said:
Quote:

Fluxburn said:

Re-read dumbass.

*sorry admins, I'm drunk. Feel free to edit*

:thumbup: :lol:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag