Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
Help me with my HippyFlip!
    #3751247 - 02/08/05 01:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

K, I'm going to a big dance with a bunch of people on Friday. I don't like crappy dance music and I dont like crappy dancing so I decided well ahead that I wanted to pop a couple Es. I also have mushrooms though and it sparked an idea to do a hippyflip for my first time! Well since this is a dance thing, and around a bunch of people that I am SOMEWHAT familiar with, I think i want to be feeling more of an E buzz than mushrooms. So I'm def. gonna take 2 E's. How many grams of dried cubes do you suggest to complement this? How intensely do these two drugs synergize?

I want to have some good visuals and whatnot I just don't want to be trippin my balls off. Something like a 2.5-3 grams trip....i was thinkin take 1.5 g's and 2 pills. Would that make for a good night of dancing with my lady?

thanks fellow shroomers!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: Help me with my HippyFlip! [Re: ShroomyTunes]
    #3751274 - 02/08/05 02:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It would certainly make for a crazy night, but a good night, that all depends. what type of a dance is it? what type of people are going to be there? Some people are cool tripping in public and can keep it unknown to everyone, if you are one of those, then go for it.

I would suggest sticking with E only, but thats just me.

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#3751819 - 02/08/05 04:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i ate an eigth of cyans and dropped 3 pills and it was the best night of my life. i was about an hour into my mushroom trip, just long enough to come back into reality when i dropped the first pill.
AWESOME hallucinations, intense energy, PURE euphoria like nothing else ive ever experienced. i definetly suggest eating an eigth then dropping 2 - 3 pills

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3751842 - 02/08/05 04:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

School dance? NO. Bad idea.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Re: Help me with my HippyFlip! [Re: gdman]
    #3752054 - 02/08/05 05:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

its unchaperoned though. its not actually a school organized thing. Its a thing organized by my girlfriend for people in the school. Again, I'm thinking of just taking a small dose of shrooms, like 1.5. I would never think of the eighth + 2 or 3 pills like was suggested before. Also, I can just say im drunk of stoned or soomething (most people dont even know their names at these things). No one will care if i'm all messed up and enjoying life.

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
    #3752180 - 02/08/05 06:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ShroomyTunes said:
No one will care if i'm all messed up and enjoying life.

well in that case, why the hell not. have a great time!

--------------------
:goose:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3752192 - 02/08/05 06:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Baaad idea though, you'll hate it. Get drunk if people don't care.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

#3752281 - 02/08/05 06:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

gdman...how come its a bad idea??

whats the mushroom anxiety like with e in the picture?

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3752298 - 02/08/05 06:31 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

1. You'll be board out of your skull probably
2. No one else would be high
3. You don't want to bring psychedelics to school, ever.
4. You can't be serious when you say it's unsupervised, a school would not allow that, there must be someone there.
5. You said yourself you don't like the music or the dancing, you'll have a terrible time.
6. You won't be able to enjoy a "trip". You won't be able to trip like you really want.

--------------------

OfflineCaptainJailew
Apathetic and Idon't care

Loc: Central Texas
    #3752381 - 02/08/05 06:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I am going to have to agree with gdman here, I have found that when I hippyflip (just three times) I was most comfortable in an atmosphere where I would like to trip in the first place, adding E to the mix didn't make me feel like I could be anywhere, I still felt somewhat anxious and what not. That was just my personal experience, and it could have also been environmental/personal factors and I am just blaming my setting. People are different, but be careful either way.

--------------------
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#3752390 - 02/08/05 06:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Keep in ind that I don't want to tell you what to do or what to not do, I'm just looking out for you. I weant you to make sure you know what you could be getting yourself into, for me, a trip in a room full of sober (and posibily "uncool") people in a school would be a nightmare.

--------------------

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

#3753269 - 02/08/05 09:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

misunderstanding....It IS a school dance I guess. It's for people at the school. However, it is at a local hall in the city. At these dances people get wasted and stoned out of their minds so I definetely wouldn't be the only one that was a mile from soberness. I'd actually be acting very normal compared to the drunkards that don't stand too well without the aid of 3 friends and the walls of a bathroom stall.

gdman, I really appreciate the concern. I think if I'm with my girlfriend I'll have a good time no matter what though. And E has always had a slight psychedelic feel to me on 2 pills. I was just hoping that small dose like 1-1.5 grams would keep the e high strong, but kick up the psychedelic aspect a bit. thanks alot, still havent decided what to do though.

Offlineheadset
Stranger
    #3754008 - 02/08/05 11:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i think your on the right track with dosage, and i think it'll be an absolute blast.

OfflineF0SS1L
Prehistoric Cyborg

Loc: 216
Re: Help me with my HippyFlip! [Re: headset]
    #3756926 - 02/09/05 04:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

since it sounds like your going to do it anyways I'd say 1.5 grams sounds fine. You could always take the E and not eat your mush until right before you get there. Then it would at least be awhile before you feel the effects. I cant really speak for you, but if your anything like me then it shouldnt be too bad to handle yourself on 1 - 1.5 grams. You still might want to consider what gdman said cuz you could still have a good time on just E.

--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Re: Help me with my HippyFlip! [Re: F0SS1L]
    #3758640 - 02/09/05 08:52 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm good at handling shrooms. Went to the big art gallery in Toronto on an eighth last week. It was all good, even around the security guards there was next to no anxiety.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#3759023 - 02/09/05 09:56 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

whats a good timetable for dosing these things?

--------------------

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Re: Help me with my HippyFlip! [Re: Noviseer]
    #3759167 - 02/09/05 10:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

good Q....i was thinking to do one E then wait 30 minutes for it to kick up a bit then pop the other E and down the mushies. that'd be an intense peak and the first E would ease the comeup for sure.

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

#3770850 - 02/12/05 12:36 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I decided to skip out on the hippyflip last night. I took GDMAN's advice and only popped the E. Think I'm gonna munch a nice quarter tonight :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag