Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
don't look back
 User Gallery
... unknowing ...
    #3751259 - 02/08/05 04:02 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

On the shores of Unknowing,

sails a-set and waiting,

I bow to the sea of surrender:

deep silent longing adventure.

I wade out to the boat of wisdom,

knowing only that my soul survives.

So I set sail saying so long to tomorrow,

setting free fears and fettered dreams.

Pray Heart. Pray Love.

Take me far. Guide me true

across this sea of ecstatic blue.

Pray wind. Pray stars.

Guide me. Guide me to get lost

on this Ocean of Unknowing.

Every day dive deep.

Every day pray wholly.

Not for more,

but less and less and less

until there is only

When in doubt, laugh. When you don't feel like laughing, smile. When you don't feel like smiling, rest until your mind relaxes and you can again dissolve into the Ocean of Unknowing. Here your next breakthrough, your next ecstatic adventure, awaits.

Fearless surrender is the wind that will set you sailing within. Love is the guarantee that every moment of the journey will be joyful. So embrace unknowing. Accept its challenge. Enjoy its freedom.

Love dissolves everything except that which can survive all doubt.

There is only One thing that can survive all doubt. So give up all to become All. Doubt is a medicine that stings before it heals. It hurts as long as you hold on to pet beliefs. Simply feel what you are feeling--fully. Rest surrendered to the warmth in your Heart and your infinitely open mind. Let go and fly Beyond.

"I do not know" is the beginning of growth, experiment, and breakthrough. "I know" is useful as a working hypothesis to return a scientist of the soul to the Unknown. The Unknown is the open crown chakra beyond the mind--relative reality.

When you know nothing, you are open to Everything. You do not doubt who you are, you doubt what you think you are. You free yourself from identity. You play in the garden of wonder.

Here, you easily fly within and access wisdom for your daily existence. The reason: life in the spiritual planes provides easy passage to all the planes of existence within it (the mental, astral/emotional, and physical/instinctual). These planes are creations of imagination: there are infinite possibilities. Life can be hell, or it can be heaven. The choice is yours--or not.

Choiceless freedom elevates awareness beyond heaven and hell, good and bad, kundalini and light-into the Ineffable. The finger pointing to the moon is still not the moon. Reading about the crown chakra will not open it. At best, words inspire us into the thunder of silence.

The answer is within.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

by Anami

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
don't look back
 User Gallery
Re: ... unknowing ... [Re: dorkus]
    #3755343 - 02/09/05 11:47 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

"Knowledge creates experience and experience strengthens the knowledge. This is a vicious circle."

Sorry for bumping my own thread. Can't help wanna share this with more people. hehe

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology