Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineindianfarmer
man with cane

Loc: Lost in the dark,Missouri
spore syringe
    #374769 - 08/19/01 08:29 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

could anyone experienced in making spore syringes tell me what they think is the best, way to make a sterile spore syringe (keeping in mind i don't have a hepa air filter)?????

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegusb232

Loc: pm me
Re: spore syringe [Re: indianfarmer]
    #374878 - 08/19/01 11:12 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Well i dont know if its the best way but i just made one today without a hepa filter and it wasnt too hard.
I took a narrow mouth jar (half pint i think) Filled it about a quater full with D- water put the cap (plastic) on loosely and put in the microwave on high for till it started to boil, then put on defrost for 2 min. then high fot 20 sec. keep doing this for like 10min toal tring to keep it just below boiling. then let it cool off in a clean place making sure cap is only slightly loose. At the same time I was serilizing some syringes By boilin a pot of water and sucking water into a syringe and expunging the water out a few times, at first with out the cap then with the cap in the needle. just use common sence and be clean.
then put syrines in clean zip lock baggy to cool.
Then you can quickly but calmly open jar and srape spores with a large steril needle or small screwdriver works good. Stir jar well. sterilize needle, open jar, suck, remember to let rehydrate for a day.
thats about it , just use common sence , and read alot of teks that on this site.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract