Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemxdrk
searching forsomething
 User Gallery
Loc: Louisiana, USA
The tek you like most. casing/cakes.
    #3748300 - 02/08/05 12:13 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Hello all, I just orded 5 spore prints/syringes. I was wondering what everyones favorite technique was? I was thinking about casing some and caking others. What is everyones favorite casing tek. Im thinking about straw/manure and i was also thinking about rye. JUst want to get imput on what you people think best. (I don't mean you people... I mean you people)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleADoobie
AdoobieShroomery
Male
Loc: I moved!
Re: The tek you like most. casing/cakes. [Re: mxdrk]
    #3748381 - 02/08/05 12:26 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Well, it's hard to answer. Basically the pf-tek is what most people think newbies should do.

There are no teks written for what most people do, mainly because most people have learned the principals of growing behind the pf-tek, then adopted whatever techniques apply to their given situation. Plus some people are dumb, ignorant, or plain lazy.

So to answer your question, very few people will point to their favorite tek, simply because they haven't written their own process up yet.

You might want to head over to the grow logs if you are determined to skip the PF and go straight to more advanced methods. Depending on who made the log, it is probably going to be very detailed from start to finish - a tek in and of itself you could say.

Hope that helps
'Doobie

--------------------
ADoobie said:
I know what strikes me as odd about this. It is totally unnatural. The whole idea is just totally backwards.

So are historians going to look back at 'The Great Cake Eaters'? Damn. That was a backwards step in the evolutionary process. We left Shroomheads in the dust. Welcome to the new age of Vermheads.

VvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVvVv

I ONLY STUDY legal, edible mushrooms and mycology. Any mention of any other kind of mushroom is purely fictional, and pictures are ripped from the internet. I do not grow mushrooms!

InvisibleSmushroom
Avid Learner
Re: The tek you like most. casing/cakes. [Re: ADoobie]
    #3748436 - 02/08/05 12:34 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I think it all depends on what your situation is and how much time you want to invest in reading as well as growing. If you are just starting out you really should either do the PF Tek or read a LOT. I am not an experienced grower, I don't claim to be. I was active on the shroomery under a different nick about 2 years ago and read just about everything that was posted. I recently came back and started reading again. Within my group of friends I am the "researcher" I do the reading because no one else will. They have tried growing themselves without reading and failed miserably.

I may help them out with my knowledge in the near future and I don't plan to start with the simple PF Tek, if I do something I don't do it half assed. However I have read every tek in the shroomery mushroom info and read a LOT of the old grow logs, waiting to get access to the more recent ones. If you are willing to read a lot of info and you are good at picking up the LITTLE things that people have learned with experience but may not make well known in writing then you can do a better tek.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation