Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

My Acid trip thread --Trip Report Up!
    #3747893 - 02/07/05 09:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Whats up all?  I am just starting this thread because on February 16 (wednesday) I will be dosing 5 hits of acid.  I have had this trip planned for a couple months, and the day is gradually approaching.
I have a friend coming over to sit for me (experienced), and he is going to stay upstairs while I trip in the basement.  We are each going to have a 2 way radio so I can talk to him at will.  But for the most part, he is going to stay out of it.  I have booked that day off work, and have thursday and friday off as well, so the plan is to go through my trip ritual (there is another thread with that outlined in it) the day of the trip and dose at 7:00 pm.  I am planning on keeping this an entirely introverted experience lying in my bed.  But as past experience tells me, as soon as I'm high, I give up trying to control it, and just sit back as an outside observer.  I have been meditating a lot lately, and plan to do so at least twice a day (half hour each, morning and night) until then. I will post anything else about this as it comes up.  Oh, and I fully intend on writing a thorough trip report afterwards.  As this is my first time with this dosage, any tips will be greatly appreciated.

:heart:Peace:heart:

:hippie:

Edited by Quoiyaien (02/24/05 01:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: My Acid trip thread [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #3747945 - 02/07/05 09:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Good luck, you're in for quite the experience....as far as tips go, you seem to be a very experienced tripper, so this will sound very redundant. Relax, let go, and go with the flow. If the trip starts to get frightening think love, over and over again, keep thinking it...say it aloud, feel it, become it....send love to whatever it is that's freaking you out, even if it's the devil. In my experience this turns it all around, in a rather spectacular fashion I might add. Repeat this process as necessary, never lose faith or give up hope, just keep loving everything, and you'll have a blast, as well as learn a lot. You sound like a very serious, and very well prepared tripper, I have no doubt that this experience will be mind-blowing and very insightful, happy trails brother!  :laugh: :sun: :thumbup: :heart: :tripping: :peace:

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (02/07/05 09:20 PM)

OfflineCPT_InSaNo
Just anotherfreak in thefreak kingdom

Re: My Acid trip thread [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3748154 - 02/07/05 09:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

two way radio? the fuck? chances are on that kind of a dose you wont even know how to work the radio. why not just yell really loud if trouble comes?

just kiddin man! have a great trip and remember to close your eyes.
good vibes comin at ya!

--------------------
"We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been. Spiral out. Keep going, going..."
Tool, Lateralus

Anything in my above post is 100% fictional.

R.I.P. Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
Re: My Acid trip thread [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3748195 - 02/07/05 09:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

you planned everything out perfect. sounds like its ganna be a hell of an experience. shit, now you've got me excited about your trip. i'm sure  everything will go great and i can't wait for the report. happy trails  :thumbup: :sun: :nut: :zoom: :tripping: :flowerchild: :goodluck:

--------------------
:goose:

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
Re: My Acid trip thread [Re: Dimmy]
    #3748866 - 02/07/05 11:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm thinking of doing a similar dose sometime soon, since I have a decent stash right now, and I have no idea when I will be in the same position again after it's gone.  The most I've tried so far is 3, which was an overwhelmingly intense experience, but with LSD in particular, it seems as if the more you take, the MORE  you are in control.  In my experience, high doses of acid can make you high as a kite, but there is alwaysa sense of "clarity" attached to it.  It's crazy.

Sounds like you've got things planned out pretty well.  Good luck, and Godspeed my friend.  :smile:    :crazy2:    :sun:

--------------------

OfflineReprah
Baby Eater

Loc: England
Re: My Acid trip thread [Re: the free thinker]
    #3750238 - 02/08/05 08:42 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Dudey, you're in for the ride of your life.  :hypno: :lol: :biggrin:

--------------------
Eat right and exercise. Don't smoke, drink or take drugs. Get hit by a bus tomorrow.

OfflineSidiHidi
inactive
    #3750332 - 02/08/05 09:20 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

That sounds like a perfect trip plan. Enjoy the ride

--------------------
R.I.P. Hunter, you will certainly be missed

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#3751705 - 02/08/05 04:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hmm if the stuff you got is quality, 5 hits of acid is pretty strong :smile:

you seem to know what your doing, hope you have a nice experience. keep us informed :smile:

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: My Acid trip thread [Re: BanJankri]
    #3751951 - 02/08/05 05:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:headbang:

Rock on!

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Re: My Acid trip thread [Re: thenewuser]
    #3778413 - 02/14/05 11:30 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

The day is getting closer.  I have been meditating everyday, playing lots of guitar, and just cleaning up my environment(internal, and external).  I am getting right into this.  My mind is calm, and I am trying to move and act very slowly, experiencing as much as is possible in every moment.  I am reading a book, "The Quantum and the Lotus" which is so far an amazin read.  Just thought i'd update.  2 more days! 

:heart:Peace:heart:

:hippie:

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

#3790416 - 02/16/05 05:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Today is the day! Actually, only 45 minutes until liftoff. I am aiming for 8:00pm EST. I will try and remember to post as the trip goes on, but I dont know if I will be able to. Everything is really clean, I tripped out the basement, hanging sheets all over the place. ANyways, T#he time is coming. I will report back eventually.

Peace

InvisibleSoularize
slanted and enchanted
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #3790590 - 02/16/05 05:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well your whole plan sounds great and well mapped out. My only suggestion, maybe you DO have contact with your friend for at least during the come up. Why? Because if it's good acid, then during come up you're gonna get the grins and chuckles like never before. During this time its fun to have a buddy to laugh at the nonsense with.

Regardless, have a beautiful trip!

--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #3790700 - 02/16/05 06:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If you want to look at some trippy pictures, check out these sites:

Akiyoshi's illusion pages

Naoto Hattori

This is a cuttlefish from Selected Cephalopod Species

And, of course, let's not forget the masterwork of M.C. Escher. If you don't have an Escher picture book, go get one. For now, a few images can be accessed here. (Go to the Gallery section)

Edited by Land_Crab (02/16/05 06:20 PM)

InvisibleMyInsanityTrip
Stranger

Re: My Acid trip thread -- Start time: 8:00pm EST, TODAY !(Feb 16) [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #3791858 - 02/17/05 04:12 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Why do people plan out trips?

InvisibleMyInsanityTrip
Stranger

Re: My Acid trip thread -- Start time: 8:00pm EST, TODAY !(Feb 16) [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #3791861 - 02/17/05 04:13 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

and why do you need a baby sitter?

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: My Acid trip thread -- Start time: 8:00pm EST, TODAY !(Feb 16) [Re: MyInsanityTrip]
    #3791956 - 02/17/05 05:21 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MyInsanityTrip said:

He's being responsible.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: My Acid trip thread -- Start time: 8:00pm EST, TODAY !(Feb 16) [Re: MyInsanityTrip]
    #3792225 - 02/17/05 07:42 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MyInsanityTrip said:

If you can sit back and say to yourself, "I need a sitter," then good for him for realizing that. If you have that thought, better to follow through on it and have someone you're comfortable with around..you can always ask them to leave if you want to be alone and feel like you're doing fine.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3792363 - 02/17/05 08:24 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm sending lots of good vibes your way.  :heart:

Enjoy your journey!  :smile:

OfflineJdawg2013
 User Gallery

#3793029 - 02/17/05 11:13 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MyInsanityTrip said:
Why do people plan out trips?

-because of other responsibilities in life
-so they will have an ideal set/setting

whats up your ass?

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3793119 - 02/17/05 11:34 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Because they don't want to be psychically raped.
You enjoy that?

Baby sitter is the wrong way to look at it, although they do sometimes have to be a baby sitter. That is a bad idea from the get go: to call the sitter a baby sitter. That imposes bad labels.

Have you ever done a mind manifesting drug before MyInsanityTrip?
Things happen, and no one can control them sometimes. If you don't have enough experience, then you will never get what I am saying. But once you have had contact with a really deep psychedelic experience you will understand why people plan out their trips and call on someone to make sure they are safe while traveling to these strange locales in OUR mind.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder