Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Loc: Bozeman, Montana
Question on Lucy
    #3746610 - 02/07/05 05:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Hey I was wondering if Lucy is more, lets say, forgiving on the upcoming than mushrooms. On Mushrooms I seem to always get sick on the upcoming, which in turn leads to a less enjoyable trip. I also seem to get kind of sad when I come down from mushrooms. Are all of these common with acid as well? Thanks.

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Question on Lucy [Re: Astrok]
    #3746711 - 02/07/05 05:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

real LSD wont fuck with your stomach at all. You shouldent have any dicomfort on the comeup...might get a little exious if youve never done it but that just what psychadelic drugs do.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: Question on Lucy [Re: Vulture]
    #3746864 - 02/07/05 05:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yup...  totally agreed...  i get sick about 1 or 3 times i eat mushrooms but NEVER get sick from lsd...  its just not one of the things that comes with eating acid, with a dose as low as 100-500 micrograms that will send you into the most unimaginable display of colors and hallucinations what more could one ask for...  especially bullshit myths...  lsd is perfect... :flowerchild:

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: Question on Lucy [Re: Tremor1127]
    #3746882 - 02/07/05 05:49 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

forgot to mention, the comeup for me, along with knowing i have eaten lsd, always ends up 20 minutes after ingestion with me and a permagrin... i never really experience euphoria too much on drugs but lsd does it for me...

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

#3746993 - 02/07/05 06:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Also does LSD make you more or less in touch with whats going on around you. For example, I took mushrooms a couple ddays ago and lost what my body was, became numb, and didnt know what to do. Mushrooms have a tendency to give me a really numb feeling, so the urge to go walk around isnt there. This the same for LSD?

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
    #3747015 - 02/07/05 06:19 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i get that numb feeling too on mush, its not there with lucy. the experience as a whole seems much more energetic, light, and positive. you'll love if, i'm sure.  :thumbup:

--------------------
:goose:

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Re: Question on Lucy [Re: Dimmy]
    #3747129 - 02/07/05 06:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yeah its totally different...  i never fell like walking a whole lot on mushrooms but i do on acid...  im not sure what you mean by numb, except for the whole body vibe thing that makes you kinda loose touch with everything around you, i do get a mushy feeling in my hands on mushrooms, and i get that same kinda feeling on acid though...  i always have to get out long enough to look at grass and trees, theres strang shit going on in grass while on acid...  and carpet, carpet is almost unbareable on acid...  :nut:

OfflineSanityAssassin
Stranger
    #3747274 - 02/07/05 07:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I find acid is a lot more forgiving than mushrooms in general. Mushrooms are more introverted, you get lost in your thoughts, and that can lead to some bad space if you're not careful. Acid is more happy and extroverted, you concentrate more on how your perception of the world around you is so fantasically altered.

Offlinedidjin_d
mmm....
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #3747328 - 02/07/05 07:30 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I gotta say that atleast 90% of my mushroom adventures have been positive, I can't really think of a negative one. Coming up on shrooms can get kinda rough, but I think that most of what determines how your trip goes is mental.

And I do  not often get couchlocked for an entire trip. Sometimes walking around on shrooms I just get the urge to start running.  Running through fields when you're high as a kite and have crazy tracers is intense!

I've only tried acid twice. The first time I ate some cubensis as well, (made for a crazy night at the barter fair!). The second time I didn't tell anyone I was on acid (I could hardly keep myself together for a while). I would love to get my hands on more, but there in lies a dillemma: It's not around much. :frown:

--------------------
" learning how to cook will save you money, usually make you healthier, and occasionally get you laid. "
-Shags420

"Most of the people who ask the question 'Do any psilocybin mushrooms grow around here?' would rather change their way of looking at reality rather than face the difficult and discouraging task of transforming reality itself"
-David Aurora, Mushrooms Demystified

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3747491 - 02/07/05 08:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Tremor1127 said:
NEVER get sick from lsd...  its just not one of the things that comes with eating acid, with a dose as low as 100-500 micrograms that will send you into the most unimaginable display of colors and hallucinations what more could one ask for...  especially bullshit myths...  lsd is perfect... :flowerchild:

^^^^^^ :thumbup: :tongue2:

--------------------

Edited by Dark_Star (02/07/05 08:13 PM)

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Re: Question on Lucy [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3748229 - 02/07/05 10:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

So overall what I;m hearing is that acid is a lot more forgiving? I hear acid is a LOT more strong, but it seems at times that mushrooms do much more to affect that way you feel. also about the thoughts on acid...you say its more extroverted...meaning that when your on acid you feel more open and less worrysome? THanks.

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
Re: Question on Lucy [Re: SanityAssassin]
    #3748706 - 02/07/05 11:09 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SanityAssassin said:
I find acid is a lot more forgiving than mushrooms in general. Mushrooms are more introverted, you get lost in your thoughts, and that can lead to some bad space if you're not careful. Acid is more happy and extroverted, you concentrate more on how your perception of the world around you is so fantasically altered.

It's the exact opposite for me. Mushrooms seem ancient, like they are a creature, spirit, "something else", and LSD seems like it's my mind squared by my mind squared...cubed even, at points.

I'm high as shit... i've only done LSD 4 times... everyone of them has been absolutly fantabulous though. I've done mushies probably more than 13, less than 20 times. So i'm by no means an expert on what they do, but for me they are both incredibly powerful, if you just let go and let them do what they will.

I REALLY can't wait for my next mushroom trip.

And Astrok, i'd say mushies are more forgiving, they seem heavier on the body to me than cid, but i've only done single hits and one time a hit and half, so i can't say much on that.

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

#3748759 - 02/07/05 11:16 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Astrok said:
So overall what I;m hearing is that acid is a lot more forgiving? I hear acid is a LOT more strong, but it seems at times that mushrooms do much more to affect that way you feel. also about the thoughts on acid...you say its more extroverted...meaning that when your on acid you feel more open and less worrysome? THanks.

acid is alot more strong, but in a very hippie, 60s loving, tree hugging, colorful type of way...  this is the way i think of it, a good dose of lsd=1 ounce of dry cubes, but WAIT, of course im not saying 250ug lsd=lots and lots of psilocybin, it just seems that way sometimes because colors are way more intense and stuff breathes and crawls like no other while on lsd...  and i feel "more open and less worrysome" with it simply because before i even begin to trip on it i just start to giggle like a 10 year old girl and have a grin from ear to ear...  then the fun starts...  :smirk:

Offlinedidjin_d
mmm....
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #3751024 - 02/08/05 01:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

From my experience acid was different from mushrooms. I felt that the acid was very "digital" and my vision became pixilated, like everything was being watched through a wierd wavy computer screen. Whereas mushrooms seem to be much more of an organic and flowing experience.
I would guess it relates to the fact that mushrooms are grown, and acid is synthesized.

Anyone else have similar feelings?

--------------------
" learning how to cook will save you money, usually make you healthier, and occasionally get you laid. "
-Shags420

"Most of the people who ask the question 'Do any psilocybin mushrooms grow around here?' would rather change their way of looking at reality rather than face the difficult and discouraging task of transforming reality itself"
-David Aurora, Mushrooms Demystified

Offline5553
Re: Question on Lucy [Re: didjin_d]
    #3769402 - 02/11/05 11:41 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

someone should only get stomach aching if they are nervous on acid comeup.... same goes for shrooms...

or not so much nervous but feeling uncomfortable

Edited by 5553 (02/11/05 11:49 PM)

InvisibleSoularize
slanted and enchanted
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Question on Lucy [Re: 5553]
    #3771665 - 02/12/05 05:16 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Well here's something interesting...the last THREE times I ate acid, it actually ended up making me puke! I know I know. That is incredibly strange for lsd. I took acid all through high school and of course it never had bad physical affects on me like this. This led me to believe something was terribly wrong with these particular hits of acid. And I puked violently let me tell ya, also shit violently...wtf is up with that? I have no clue. What could it have possibly been laced or diluted with?

Anyways, besides those last few times, acid has always been my favorite drug. Overall it's more intense than psilocybin, and I have to disagree in that somebody said acid is less introverted than mushies. No way! I've had the nuttiest mindloops on lucy, way way beyond the point of being able to explain them in words. A few times when I've taken really pure lsd I get this sensation like everybody around me (sober or not) is playing this psychological game with me. Like we're all actors in a sitcom, or everything is a big elaborate play, and everyperson's next move or comment is scripted...im a nutty bastard i know, but it makes for an adventurous existence.

--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Question on Lucy [Re: Soularize]
    #3772152 - 02/12/05 08:05 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Perhaps it was 5 Me0-AMT, not LSD....that causes vomiting and diarrhea.

--------------------

Offlinebigmuff
Stranger
    #3772322 - 02/12/05 10:12 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

i have found that for me lsd is much better to create music on then musrooms.....and i don't get a stomach ache!

i have also found that shrooms or acid is not for everyone....so procede with care and before anyone does ANY psychedelic ask yourself "do i know who i am....and do i REALLY want to know who i am.....and if so can I DEAL WITH MYSELF!"

InvisibleSoularize
slanted and enchanted
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #3774436 - 02/13/05 02:22 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah Im not so sure though. I ate a good deal of AMT in high school as well (my second favorite hallucinogen) and rarely ever vomitted from it. I've been told though, that because lsd doses are so small (micrograms) it would be practically impossible to lace a few hits of it with something else. All I know is that the last time "acid" was floating around in my city, there was something horribly wrong with it.

--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag