Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePiperAtThyGates
Pinkfloydiac

Help! Help! Help!
    #3738718 - 02/06/05 12:32 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hey guys. Im a newbie to this shroom trippin stuff and i have some

questions...How much shrooms would you guys say it will take for a

newb like me to trip? A lot of guys tell me..."Oh an 8th is

enough..." Well im sorta lost on how much an eighth really is, and

how much they cost. I've been what you may call a "PotHead" since my

mid teen years, so i geuss u can say im totally out of the

picture...Hope to hear from you guys soon.  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: Help! Help! Help! [Re: PiperAtThyGates]
    #3738829 - 02/06/05 12:39 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Dont take more than 2.5 grams for starters. Easier to find them than buying them. If you need more info id be happy to help.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3738835 - 02/06/05 12:40 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

An eighth is 3.5 grams. Cost is variable, you can't really generalize it. If you're totally out of the picture, go to www.erowid.org to learn more.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlinedumbsnake34
Crazy Dude
    #3738975 - 02/06/05 01:00 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Mushrooms are very different from pot dude.  They are to be treated with respect.  If you want to fuck yourself up or get high, stick with weed as you don't deserve mushrooms.  If you want to learn things about yourself then you must always respect mushrooms.  I would recommend an 1/8 or even half an 1/8, but you probably won't really understand what they are about until you have taken more than that.  They don't really become intense until you take quite a bit more.  That said though, you should ALWAYS respect that you are only human and people have bad trips by being too arrogant about how much they can handle.  Don't be one of those people, and happy tripping if you decide that is what is right for you :smile:  BTW, I would say typical prices really vary around the world, but in the US about 30 is standard for an 1/8, but it depends on how good they are and location and season.  And honestly if you have been a pothead since your mid teen years, you probably can't appreciate shrooms.  Peace.

--------------------
mmmm, daydreaming

Invisibleswm
Stranger
Loc: Ohio
    #3739160 - 02/06/05 01:56 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

A 1/8 is 3.5 grams.Start low since its your first time and mushrooms vary in potency.If I were you I would make sure the mushrooms you have are safe to consume.By this I mean if you didn't grow them and picked them in the wild,double check to see what you have.After that get a friend you can trust to keep an eye on you while you try your shrooms.
As for price that varies,the safest and least expensive in most cases is to grow your own.I know it's not possible for allot of people because of varying reasons.If it is the shroomery has some very helpful FAQs.
Good luck and be safe.

--------------------
I can't spell and I have poor grammar.The crap I just posted is proof enough.

OfflineDeviate
Re: Help! Help! Help! [Re: swm]
    #3742318 - 02/06/05 07:52 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i find it odd that that you dont know how much an 8th is if youre a pothead.

"Mushrooms are very different from pot dude. They are to be treated with respect. If you want to fuck yourself up or get high, stick with weed as you don't deserve mushrooms."

i dissagree. countless numbers of people have eaten psychedelics with the original intention of getting fucked up and ended up learning quite a bit about themselves in the process. secondly weed is a spiritual drug as well, just many times less forceful. are you claiming that someone who smokes weed just to get high doesn't deserve weed?

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Help! Help! Help! [Re: Deviate]
    #3745643 - 02/07/05 01:42 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I myself tripped for the first time with the intention of getting fucked up. One of the best trips of my life!

I did freak out a bit, but then again, doesn't EVERYBODY at some point?

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract