Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Behold A Pale Horse
    #3724326 - 02/03/05 11:11 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Has anybody read, or is in the process of reading, this book? It's written by Milton William Cooper, a former US Naval Intelligence Briefing Team Member. I also read somewhere in the beginning of the book that he was a part of one of the secret societies, the DeMolays I believe, linked to the Illuminati. Anyways, here is a passage that I read last night that I thought was very, very interesting:

Quote:

Following World War II something happened that was to have tremendous significance for the future of mankind. The intellectuals took note of this happening and brought it to the attention of the world super power elite. The elite were severely shaken by the predicted repercussions of this event. They were told that by, or shortly after, the year 2000 the total collapse of civilization as we know it and the possible extinction of the human race could occur. It could occur, that is, if we did not destroy the earth with nuclear weapons before then. They were told that the only things that could stop these predicted events would be severe cutbacks of the human population, the cessation of retardation of technological and economic growth, the elimination of meat in the human diet, strict control of future human reproduction, a total commitment to preserving the environment, colonization of space, and a paradigm shift in the evolutionary consciousness of man.

Those in power immediately formed an alliance and set about bringing the recommended changes to fruition through propaganda, mind control, and other manipulations of the masses. The Illuminati's prayers had been answered.

What was this event that caused so much consternation and changed forever the future of the world? Millions of soldiers returned from war. The soldiers found lonely, eager women waiting for them. The greatest coupling in the history of the human race occurred. The result was everyone born between 1941 and 1955 and the children that they would eventually produce. It was me and you and everyone who lives today. It was the great worldwide BABY BOOM. It was the culmination of all man's efforts to survive through history. It was modern medicine, better diets, heat in winter, pure running water, and proper disposal of sewage. It was the point in history where the birth rate so exceeded the death rate that the world's population doubled between 1957 and 1990. It was the most wonderful time in the history of the world, but it was also the worst. it signaled the end of man's most precious achievement. An alliance of all the powers on earth, open and hidden, decided that individual freedom could no longer be tolerated in the interest of the preservation of the human race. they believed the common man could not be trusted.

The book also begins with excerpts from a programming manual adopted by the Bilderberg Group during one of its first known meetings in 1954. It is titled "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars". It goes into great depth explaining how to control the flow of economical energy and physical energy. This is a very, very good read and I believe it would open many eyes if they were to actually listen to it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGFM
Cpt. Midnight!
Male User Gallery

Loc: "Around the way"
Re: Behold A Pale Horse [Re: DNKYD]
    #3724731 - 02/03/05 01:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Demolay is a club for young boys. They attempt to teach the young dudes to have some level of self leadership skills, as they run their own group. I wouldn't fear them, any more than the Cub Scouts.
Even Rush Limbaugh admits their is some organization out there with the title, "Illuminati." It would be far more likely to see some pile of cash come under the thumb of some oily octopus, far more easily done, than to put a yoke on the whole of man. Just runs 180% away from the nature of man.
Nothing wrong with a good yarn, though!!! If I were to look at ANY group as a threat in the short term, I'd think red china. Again, a money thing!!

--------------------
"Anything not nailed down, is mine.  Anything I can pry up, is not nailed down."    Richard Millhouse Nixon.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3725025 - 02/03/05 02:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

yes i read it. some of his stuff is pretty nutty but he makes a few good points.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Behold A Pale Horse [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3725151 - 02/03/05 03:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Illuminati??? Bilderburg Group??? Economical energy??? Get thee a tinfoil hat. You are in grave danger.

--------------------

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #3725646 - 02/03/05 04:59 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i've read it and i found it very intersting and a bit scary. It's interesting to note that some of the things he suggested would happen are infact happening now. Detention camps being construsted and used, people being imprisoned unjustly, the constitution slowly being eroded, as well as a whole slew of other little things including secret laws being passed (executive orders.

Some of his views from more than a decade ago are dead on. Then again some are very far fetched...You have to read between the lines and pick out the reality from the fantasy.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Behold A Pale Horse [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #3725950 - 02/03/05 05:49 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

But think, if he's that accurate about stuff that's happening today I can't just write off whatever else he says because he talks about aliens and other "far fetched" things. People 40 years ago probably would think that stuff that is happening today is "far fetched" if they were told of it.

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: Behold A Pale Horse [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3727718 - 02/03/05 10:17 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Get thee a tinfoil hat.

Only if it blocks the pyramid-class spy satelites!

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Behold A Pale Horse [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3728254 - 02/03/05 11:38 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Some are too blind to see the many facts right before their eyes.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Behold A Pale Horse [Re: GFM]
    #3735436 - 02/05/05 02:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

GFM said:
Demolay is a club for young boys. They attempt to teach the young dudes to have some level of self leadership skills, as they run their own group. I wouldn't fear them, any more than the Cub Scouts.

The DeMolay Society is a branch of the Freemasons that "consecrates the memory of the persecution of the Knights Templar and in particular, their leader Jacques deMolay."
The Freemasons absorbed the Illuminati and many other secret societies.

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

#3735493 - 02/05/05 02:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I know a guy who is a brother in DeMolay. He says that when you sign on, they will pay for everything, college, medical, the works. But you have to be completely loyal and promise them 10% of what you own after you die. He told me about one of his fellow member's girlfriends who knew too much and started blabbing about the society. She got her ass beat into the curb and never talked again. This friend of mine was making tens of thousands of dollars in one weekend of illegal street racing. What regular kid has that much money to bet? A kid with some fuckin connections. Boy Scouts my hairy ass... They are definently shady people.

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3735526 - 02/05/05 02:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Members of these secret societies must take oaths at their initiation absolving them of any allegiance to any country, religion, culture, etc. Do you know how he came to become a member?

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

#3737507 - 02/05/05 09:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

This friend of mine was making tens of thousands of dollars in one weekend of illegal street racing. What regular kid has that much money to bet? A kid with some fuckin connections. Boy Scouts my hairy ass... They are definently shady people.

I see brand new Escalades all the time in the ghetto, all tricked out. They must have connections to a secret society bent on world domination! How else could they have that cash!

--------------------
i finally got around to making a sig
revel in its glory and quake in fear at its might
grar.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: Behold A Pale Horse [Re: Mushmonkey]
    #3737855 - 02/05/05 09:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I see brand new Escalades all the time in the ghetto, all tricked out.

:lol:  I sometimes visit the nearest "big city" to hang out and I see that shit all of the time in the ghetto.  I'll be driving through a neighborhood where practically all of the buildings are boarded up and the windows are barred up.  Graffiti and urban decay are everywhere to be seen.  You would surmise that people in this part of town have absolutely no money.  Yet, for some strange reason you see Mercedes, BMW's, Lexus's, Jaguars, and nice Cadillacs.  Just a month ago I saw a brand new tricked out Humvee that was at least $60,000.  It was parked out in front of a dumpy row house.

:rotfl:

They might as well wear a sign above their heads that say "drug dealer".

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

#3740502 - 02/06/05 11:46 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

He was trying to get me to join, bragging about how he has already recruited 85 people and he gets paid for each new recruit. He said he would call me in a month or so, maybe it was just because I was sharing my pipe with him, but he hasn't called and it's been years. I didn't think to ask how he joined, only I know he joined at the youngest possible age (16).

In response to Mush, no he was not a drug dealer because I know that's what you are insinuating. He was doing these races every weekend and making bank because someone was giving him shitload of ca$h to bet with. I don't know what his life is like now, but I could easily find out if you want.

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3740509 - 02/06/05 11:49 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

So he's a member of the DeMolay Society? Maybe he's in military intelligence right now?

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

#3740518 - 02/06/05 11:54 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Naw, he'd be around my age right now, to early to work for military intel. I think he is studying electrical engineering. Want me to ask?

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3740534 - 02/06/05 11:59 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

If you don't mind. If you could get any info about the DeMolay Society from him that'd be cool.

InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
    #3740728 - 02/06/05 01:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but essentially, the Illuminati/Bilderburg Group/Demolay... meh, wants everything to return to a preindustrial society we're we are all living like animals?

Dunno, but if you ask me, just like any other belief without any form of proof, (religion/aliens what have you that cannot be disproven, nor legitimately proven to any degree). Just like any other belief sold to get someone to believe in something, a mystery for people to unravel, that has no merit in society and who's purpose/aim is to give other's a belief in something higher.

You might as well believe in the plot line of Metal Gear Solid: 3... just as ridiculous, and cannot be disproven by any means other then the fact that a group of people truly believe that something within the context of a story has valid meaning.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

#3740784 - 02/06/05 01:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

lol. I know alot of things about his personal dealings but not much at all about the society itself. In the interest of protecting his identity and freedom I decline to comment any further. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't have said anything about him in the first place. Sorry dude, if you can see this.

--------------------

OfflineGFM
Cpt. Midnight!
Male User Gallery

Loc: "Around the way"
    #3740900 - 02/06/05 01:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

That "paid" aspect of DeMolay really finds me wanting. Where would they get all this cash? not to frighten anyone, but I'm an active Freemason, and IF I EVER came across any signs of NWO, Satinism, etc I'd be the first one to bust em' out. The average Mason in the states is like 80?? most, are tradesmen, so please do direct me to where all this absolute power is? cause' I got fucked on this deal, Man!!!

--------------------
"Anything not nailed down, is mine.  Anything I can pry up, is not nailed down."    Richard Millhouse Nixon.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate