Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Dilated Mind

Loc: Wonderland
A level 5 dream..
    #373509 - 08/17/01 06:15 AM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, I have to get this down while it's fresh in my mind.. I just woke up from a really weird dream.. I don't know if it was my mind or the vicodin I've been taking since my wisdom teeth got pulled. (not fun at all btw <=(.. dunno if that would have any effect on this) But I have been reading a lot of level 4 and 5 trip stories lately, which definately had an influence on this..
Anyway, the dream started out with me walking out of my house.. Everything was pretty normal.. Suddenly, I'm at a park. Ok, I have no idea where it is or how I got here, and suddenly I realize I have no clothes on, and my boxers are in the middle of the park with people around. Then it strikes me. I'm tripping, level 5, just like all the people jumping out of their clothes that I keep reading about. Everything in the world loses control/meaning at this point.. I try hiding behind a bush, but the damn thing is trying to hide from me!! I'm convinced at this point that I somehow ate a BUNCH of mushrooms and have no memory of it, and it's so real that any other explanation is non-existant. Finally I decide just to jet home, running by people as is.. As soon as I get there, I wake up in a cold sweat in my bed. My GOD I can't explain how scared I was.. It's been maybe half an hour now and my hands are shaking trying to type this.. Still, since I woke up, I've been nervously laughing at how weird the whole thing was, and by tomorrow will probably find it hilarious.. Just thought it'd be some interesting reading material for those who're bored out of their minds at this hour.. What a trip.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Poker Player

Loc: North America
Re: A level 5 dream.. [Re: ShadowTH]
    #373860 - 08/17/01 11:26 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Mind before matter..remember that!

Catch me @ codred.xs3.com

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

Loc: MD, USA
Re: A level 5 dream.. [Re: ShadowTH]
    #373863 - 08/17/01 11:32 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

heh heh... Well, I had the same dream once, except replace the park with my school, it was really weird.

'The fool on the hill sees the sun going down,
and the eyes in his head see the world spinning 'round'
-The Beatles

[pot]Think left and think right[pot]
[pot]and think low and think high[pot]
[pot]Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try[pot]
-Dr. Seuss

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports