Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEuphoricDisaster
CultivationProdigy

Loc: Where the good times roll...
Anyone have any good Salvia stories?
    #3732062 - 02/04/05 07:09 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I just ordered an ounce of Salvia, and it should be here by monday. I just want to get a good idea of how this shit works. Ive read quite a bit, but i just want to know your personal experiences.

--------------------

-------------------------------------------------
Prying open My "Third Eye"--Bill Hicks, Also Tool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Anyone have any good Salvia stories? [Re: EuphoricDisaster]
    #3732092 - 02/04/05 07:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Here is my first salvia trip:

So I sat on the floor, with my friend ready to take the bong and Kevin manning the lights. Took three huge lungfuls of smoke. And in an instant, I had a new reality. Didn't know where I was, except I had always been there. I was farming reality. There were farms everywhere, there was no up or down, and everyone was farming ONE ANOTHER. I was farming the nature of existence. I didn't know anything except that was what I was meant to do. The farms were constantly spinning and tipping over, and I was in a circle, going around and around to the different countries...it felt like everything was it's own country. Then I came around in a quick circle and at the edge of my farm I saw two big heads looking at me. (my friend and Kevin) It was like they were studying me. And there was a bitchy presence over my left shoulder, insisting, no...DEMANDING that I do not pay attention to them. Definitely a female, I felt like I was with my mother. She was upset with me for thinking about the "old and other" reality. She rebuked me, trying to get me to get back to farming existence. But then I was distracted, and decided that I didn't like to be in the world of everchanging yet constant chaos. I didn't want to be a farmer of reality for eternity. So I called out to the heads, "help me," and I heard a voice say, "Are you okay," and very perplexed, I said, "No...no it's not okay," but I felt absolutely no fear. Just a knowledge that I didn't belong in the countries who farmed reality anymore. I felt like these farms were spinning away from me, like I was the source of all reality farms but I was my own farm. Seriously, I was farming myself and everyone else at the same time. It was so crazy. And then I started to "come back" and it was already fading. As soon as I started to come back I realized I "needed" some objects to hold onto. I kept fading in and out of different objects in the room, so I crawled to the table and hugged a beer bottle to my chest, so relieved that I was able to hold the beer bottle. It felt great, all cold and solid in my hands.

OfflineEuphoricDisaster
CultivationProdigy

Re: Anyone have any good Salvia stories? [Re: MOTH]
    #3732291 - 02/04/05 08:08 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

What do you feel like after its all over? stoned, or what? how long toes th trip last, and how long is the after effect?

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#3732318 - 02/04/05 08:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I felt perfectly fine within 15-20 minutes, just amazed at the experience. There was a slight stony feeling. After I started to come out of it I realized that my body was built in layers, my skin prickled all over, and it was pretty difficult to move around. Definitely have a trip sitter around, just in case you try to get up you could fall and seriously hurt yourself.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#3732323 - 02/04/05 08:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Did you order extract or leaf for your salvia? My trip was taken with 10x.

OfflineEuphoricDisaster
CultivationProdigy

#3732348 - 02/04/05 08:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

just leaf, but i heard leaf is damn good too.

--------------------

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

#3732414 - 02/04/05 08:30 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I felt the same way I do after an hour of eing stoned after the sally trip - in trip you feel like you're getting diced up...

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

OfflineEuphoricDisaster
CultivationProdigy

Re: Anyone have any good Salvia stories? [Re: Toricious]
    #3732438 - 02/04/05 08:35 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

you guys do it often?

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#3732459 - 02/04/05 08:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I've only done it twice...one breakthrough, and a half-breakthrough. I waited about two weeks between tries, although I suppose you could do it sooner.

OfflineEuphoricDisaster
CultivationProdigy

#3732499 - 02/04/05 08:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i wonder what would happen if i smoked it every day for a week? i dunno, guess ill just have to try it first.

--------------------

OfflineToricious
Theblunt-smokinglense-man.

#3732504 - 02/04/05 08:45 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
I've only done it twice...one breakthrough, and a half-breakthrough. I waited about two weeks between tries, although I suppose you could do it sooner.

same

--------------------
"There's a guy in my apple!"

"Jerk off on weed man, that's where it's at... " -Anjaba

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
    #3732515 - 02/04/05 08:47 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Edited by Kenny7822 (02/04/05 08:49 PM)

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3732565 - 02/04/05 08:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I think you should DEFINITELY make an extract instead of smoking regular leaf! You have to smoke a lot of leaf to "get there" in a short time and it's quite a thick smoke. I had quite a few people try regular leaf who hardly felt a thing, but everyone who I've seen smoke 10x or 15x has gotten high. Usually quite high :shocked:

I'll include a quick recipe to make extract (I've used it with excellent results) at the end of the post.

This is a report I wrote abouy my first breakthrough on salvia. It was my thirt toke. It was 10x extract.

Quote:

After receiving a gram of 10X Salvia extract in the mail, my friends and I proceeded to use the entire gram in one night. Our first two experiments were in the dose range of around 40-50mg per person. We topped the night off by smoking the rest. Three people had 100mg each and the other two (myself included) had 150mg each. I was completely blown away by the result.

Setting: My bedroom. Time is 3am. I am with four of my good friends. Good state of mind.

Smoked 150mg of 10x extract in two bowls. The last 'normal' thing I remember is exhaling and thinking 'wow...that was a lot of smoke...'

Suddenly I became aware of a series of strange zipper-like patterns accross the room, running parallel with the floor. Each line was about a metre in distance from any other line. Then I became aware of the fact that everything I was seeing was loosing its depth and becoming flat, like a piece of paper. Except there were 'layers' of these papers all standing up straight from the floor. I could move around between the layers in my bedroom. It was kind of like walking through a room filled with freestanding cardboard cutouts with pictures of my room on them. One cutout would be my computer and desk, another my bed, and so on. The zipper-lines were becoming more and more pronounced as everything in my vision flattened up.

Then I noticed the presence of a few beings around me, whom I thought to be my friends (who were all in the room at the time). Each of these beings was attatched to one of the zipper lines in some way I can't describe. I could see them as human form, and they looked exactly like my friends. But I knew that they were all attatched to the zipper-lines, too. The idea was passed to me, from somewhere, that these people were the heads of the zippers that held reality together.

This was, I assure you, one of the most intricate horrors I have ever come across.

The idea that these people were all that stood between reality and nothingness scared the living shit out of me. To my complete horror I watched as one of my former friends began to walk along his zipper-line with an insane grin on his face. Reality began to 'unzip'.

I don't know how else to describe it. It looked EXACTLY like a zipper being undone. The two sections of reality that were previously joined by the zipper began to spread apart. An infinite blackness was the only thing left between the sheets of reality. My friends, I realized, were only some benevolent conciousness wearing their skin. Each one moved and acted precisely the same way. Each with the same sick grin on their face, they would unzip their zipper while goading me into letting it happen.

This led me to the conclusion that I, somehow, was in control of the fate of reality. I fixed the idea firmly in my head that everything would stop, and reality would zip itself back up.

This did not work.

Now I realized that I had no control over the situation, and never had. The beings wearing my friend's faces changed from goading and sneaky to angry and forceful. I was chased out of my room, into the kitchen. I became aware of the fact that I could not move as I thought I should be able to move. There was some form of resistance whenever I moved, accompanied with a strange zipping sound. I was now a zipper head, and as I ran I was unzipping reality behind me.

Panic hit me very very fast. I tried to flee the kitchen, as the other zippers had followed me and were trying to 'catch up' to me for what I thought was some purely evil reason. It was imperative that I stay ahead of them if I were to survive. I made my way through the living room. Down the back hallway of my house. Out the back door.

Reality was now completely coming apart around me. Everything had gone quiet, except for the noise of the other zippers following me, and the noise my own zipper made as I moved. All other noise seemed to dissapear as reality was unzipped. I was now in a very real state of panic as I watched in horror as my house unzipped from reality. I was not safe outside, either, I realized. But it was too late to do anything. Somehow I got the idea that I needed to let go. This wasn't worth fighting any longer. I watched with a growing sense of calm as four other zipper lines converged on me.

Just as reality was finishing its unzipping, I noticed the presence of one of my friends. He was standing in front of me, looking down at my face (he's taller than I am). He kept asking 'Why are you outside?' I realized that he was my friend from before, not the head of a zipper. It looked as if I was seeing him through a tunnel in the center of my vision. The tunnel widened and reality as I know it came back to me all at once. I was outside, but how? What had happened? What had I just experienced?

I allowed myself to be led back into the house, still too confused to do or say anything. A couple hours later, by the time I went to bed, I could remember everything clearly (and still do).

I'd have to say that Salvia is by far the strangest drug I have ever come across. It's like a mixture of Ketamine, Dramamine, and shrooms, plus something entirely novel. I would not call it fun at all except at lower doses. Everything I witnessed seemed very real as it happened. I remember having the thought (which scared me) that the zippers of reality had always been there, and I had always been the head of a zipper. It was as if I had been pretending all along that reality was the way it is, and that somehow I had forgotten the nature of my true existence. I was being shown my true nature, I thought.

Strangest thing to ever happen to me.

I now count this experience as a turning point in my life, for too many reasons to explain here :wink:

Salvia is a powerful drug, and can be a powerful teacher. If you have never respected another drug in your life (and yet survived) then you should respect salvia if you want to use it more than once :wink:

Quick 10x Salvia Extract:

(Disclaimer: for educational purposes only, of course. As always, BE CAREFUL WHEN EVAPORATING SOLVENTS (ALCOHOL)!!!! Do this in a well-ventilated area (outside if possible) and don't try to light a smoke while doing so!)

You need:
-10g of DRY salvia leaves (dry them in the oven if they aren't bone dry)
-a 500ml bottle of 99% isopropyl rubbing alcohol (you may use other types of rubbing alcohol, but DO NOT use anything under 95% or you will end up with a watery mess! I would try to stay away from methyl alcohol for toxicity reasons)

1) Put the leaves (as finely crumbled as you can) into a glass jar with a good lid. Pour in enough alcohol to cover the leaves plus about 1/2 an inch. Shake for 1-2 minutes, then place somewhere at room-temp.

2) Shake for another 1-2 minutes every 3 hours.

3) After 24 hours, use a coffee filter to strain the leaves out of the alcohol. Squeeze the leaves in the filter to get out as much alcohol as you can. It should be a DARK green by now. Spread the leaves on a plate and place somewhere warm and well-ventilated to dry.

4) Evaporate 75% of the alcohol (75% of total volume, just do it by eye). You can do this a number of ways. I set up a simple condensor on a stove: a glass tightly-sealed bottle with a hose sealed into the lid. The alcohol mix goes in there and the bottle is placed in a pot of GENTLY boiling water. Put a cloth on the bottom or you might break the jar from too much heat. The hose coils through a jug of ice water and drains straight back into the bottle of rubbing alcohol. You can re-use the alcohol later this way. You can also place the mix in a bowl and use a hair-dryer held a few feet away to evaporate it. I've heard this only takes about 20 mins, but I have never tried it myself.

5) Measure out 1g of the leaves you set aside to dry. Make sure they are dry to get an accurate weigh (should use a scale for this, but not essential if you just want a "strong extract" of unknown potency). Toss this 1g into what is left of the alcohol mix, and continue evaporating. If using a condensor like above, switch to a bowl at this point.

6) Stir the mix as you evaporate it. As more and more alcohol is evaporated, you will be left with some wet ground leaves. Continue evaporating until it turns into a sticky clump, then spread it out in the bowl and place in a warm oven (WITH THE DOOR OPEN!) for 5 minutes or so to get rid of the rest of the alcohol.

7) You should know have some crumbly dark green-black stuff that looks kind of like dirt. Smoke what you want, but I find the best dose range is 100-150mg to really break through.

Enjoy :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale