Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Symbiotic Balance and it's creators.
    #3730450 - 02/04/05 01:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Even if aliens didn't exist there has to be some sort of intelligence behind the scenes that created this symbiotic balance between things. We have the trees that produce oxygen and then we have the humans that breath that oxygen only to return carbon dioxide to the tree for it to exist. This shows how we are connected to the tree. Perhaps the tree spawned the human race. You never know. The trees are the thing that is just as abundant as humans. We have thousands of species of trees as well. Humans smoke the trees. The tree gives us enlightenment. This also shows that either the tree has some sort of intelligence or the fact that the tree shows it's presence in us by giving us this intoxication.

The Balance

Peace,
Droz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Symbiotic Balance and it's creators. [Re: Droz]
    #3730551 - 02/04/05 01:32 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

This symbiotic balance between things, created this symbiotic balance between things?

:confused: :heart:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3730560 - 02/04/05 01:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Why must there be an intelligent force that created everything?

Could it not simply have developed a symbiosis out of a need and out of balance?Trees need CO2 to accelerate growth and for better health and in order for them to get more CO2 humans (and animals and other livings things) need more oxygen to produce more CO2.Our ancestors were always close to plants.Our breathing out co2 on plants could have led to them evolving to process it better and produce a mechanism to get more co2 such as producing oxygen.Interestingly enough plants give off oxygen during the day when humans are awake and carbon dioxide at night when humans are sleeping.

Purely human made chemicals including newly created ones can give the same effect.It is not an intelligent being giving us gifts persay but chemicals that are similar to our own and our body accepts them and some give mildly poisonous effects which can have a beneficial or pleasing effect as well.

All medicines are poisons and all poisons are medicines.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Loc: BC province
    #3730561 - 02/04/05 01:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Even if aliens didn't exist there has to be some sort of intelligence behind the scenes that created this symbiotic balance between things

there has to be?

This shows how we are connected to the tree.

yes, humans certainly seem to exhibit a natural symbiotic balance with regard to trees... except those ones in the Amazon rainforest. and the ones growing on North America. and the ones growing on those other continents too

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Symbiotic Balance and it's creators. [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3731158 - 02/04/05 03:32 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Zekebomb said:
yes, humans certainly seem to exhibit a natural symbiotic balance with regard to trees... except those ones in the Amazon rainforest. and the ones growing on North America. and the ones growing on those other continents too

Although I'm not clear on your thoughts here, I'd have to mention the fact that the atmosphere has no boundaries, and wind currents disperse air throughout the entire earth. The air you are breathing right now certainly does contain oxygen produced as a by-product from the natural processes of trees growing on continents different than the one you are living on now.

Unless, of course, you were alluding to man's wide spread, extremely ignorant destruction of trees worldwide. This doesn't suggest a natural, symbiotic relationship with trees not existing, but rather, the fact that certain people here do not seem to be conscious enough to be aware of it. Destruction of trees on this sort of scale is probably one of the most ignorant things we have done as a race; it is really no different than taking a knife and stabbing yourself in the lungs.  :nonono:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3731205 - 02/04/05 03:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

An interesting question indeed. Living things are incredibly complex and intricate, it almost seems like there is an intelligence behind it all. Is there, though? I really can't say for sure....

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Re: Symbiotic Balance and it's creators. [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3731284 - 02/04/05 03:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said: Unless, of course, you were alluding to man's wide spread, extremely ignorant destruction of trees worldwide.

that's what I was alluding to

Quote:

This doesn't suggest a natural, symbiotic relationship with trees not existing, but rather, the fact that certain people here do not seem to be conscious enough to be aware of it.

I don't see much of a difference. on one hand you got loggers and logging companies, on the other hand you got protesters and rallies and hippies chaining themselves to logging equipment. the net result is still shitloads of deforestation.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#3731348 - 02/04/05 04:06 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Zekebomb said:
I don't see much of a difference. on one hand you got loggers and logging companies, on the other hand you got protesters and rallies and hippies chaining themselves to logging equipment. the net result is still shitloads of deforestation.

You don't see the difference between a natural, symbiotic relationship not existing, and a natural, symbiotic relationship existing, just that a member of that relationship is not consciously aware of the relationship's implications?  :confused: That is the difference. :grin:

It doesn't matter how many trees man cuts down, the simple fact that we  as a species require a large amount of oxygen to live, and that trees produce this oxygen by using our respiration byproduct carbon dioxide implies an intricate, natural, symbiotic relationship, regardless of how aware the members of this relationship are of the relationship. Are the trees aware that they are interacting with us in this manner? It doesn't even matter if they are aware of it or not - the relationship still exists.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

#3733514 - 02/05/05 12:09 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ok I see what you mean. there is a natural symbiotic relationship in place, which we are undermining by unnaturally chopping trees' heads off. ah yes, here we are at 'Natural vs Unnatural'. remember, if we kill all the trees, thus choking ourselves to death, that'll be the net result. would the entire system, from start to finish, be referred to as truly symbiotic? a system which starts off mutually beneficial, yet ends in the death of both parties through the actions of one of them?

of course, what is it, 90%ish of our breathable atmosphere is made in the oceans by blue-green algae, so even if we killed all trees we could keep breathing. not the point.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#3733594 - 02/05/05 12:26 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Zekebomb said:
ok I see what you mean. there is a natural symbiotic relationship in place, which we are undermining by unnaturally chopping trees' heads off. ah yes, here we are at 'Natural vs Unnatural'.

I never referred to the destruction of trees as being "unnatural", just that it certainly isn't in our best interests to do so. :grin:

Quote:

remember, if we kill all the trees, thus choking ourselves to death, that'll be the net result. would the entire system, from start to finish, be referred to as truly symbiotic? a system which starts off mutually beneficial, yet ends in the death of both parties through the actions of one of them?

Indeed, it would still be a symbiotic relationship, the relationship doesn't necessarily have to benefit both or either at all. :grin: At the same time, the relationship itself has changed states.

Quote:

of course, what is it, 90%ish of our breathable atmosphere is made in the oceans by blue-green algae, so even if we killed all trees we could keep breathing. not the point.

I'm not sure the exact percentages, but I do know that the rainforest contribute a large percentage, albeit not a majority, of oxygen for us to use, and the depletion of the rainforest, while it might not leave us with no oxygen at all, still changes the balance in the oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, which would potentially mean that less human population could be supported, not to mention all of the other adverse environmental effects of the depletion of trees... :wink:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

#3733599 - 02/05/05 12:29 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I never referred to the destruction of trees as being "unnatural"

never said you did. I did the referring

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#3733654 - 02/05/05 12:45 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Zekebomb said:
never said you did. I did the referring

So you consider the harvesting of trees as unnatural, then?  :confused: It seemed, based in the context of your other words, that you didn't... :grin:

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck