Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
well i did it, 2236 miles and im in mexico and its fucking nice as hell down here
    #3729934 - 02/04/05 01:25 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

im hijacking highsped form someone, probably a hotel, but i made it, no run ins witht he law or tickets either. im fucking amazed,
from here im going down to my old rehab to check out what going on, god i ihated that place, and to finish my story aobut it

but anyways how the hell do i get valium from a pharmacy out here without a scrip? i tried and i think that the gist of what they were saying was get a script.

any sugestions? or all of the pharmacies like this, im in sonora, hermosillo  btw

peace kids ill be back in a day or 2 :smile:

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: well i did it, 2236 miles and im in mexico and its fucking nice as hell down here [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3729990 - 02/04/05 01:37 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Have a great time zippoz!@

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

OfflineLouisSkolnick
nerd
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: USA
Re: well i did it, 2236 miles and im in mexico and its fucking nice as hell down here [Re: Jim]
    #3730016 - 02/04/05 01:43 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

In mexico you go to the doctor which is usually next door to the pharamacy, and you tell them what you want. Its as simple as that. They'll write you a script for vicoden...xanax...valium...anything really. Lol

--------------------

Offlinegreenpastures
Stranger

Re: well i did it, 2236 miles and im in mexico and its fucking nice as hell down here [Re: LouisSkolnick]
    #3730071 - 02/04/05 01:57 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

you can usually just go into the pharmacy and ask for what you want. rarely, they ask me for a scrip and tell me to go see a doctor across the street. this usually entials paying hte person behind the counter 20 bucks.
however, most of the time, you dont need a scrip. this is in tampalipus. i'm guessing you went across trhough cali? i have no idea. but anyway...in my experience, you rarely need a scrip for valium.

--------------------
Do as i say. Do as i do.
Good. Now instead of eating a mushroom that is not yours. Eat the ones in the super market. Thanks. -droz
"German's love white rice."-droz

Offlinenonoman
ambassador
Male User Gallery

Loc: the wood
Re: well i did it, 2236 miles and im in mexico and its fucking nice as hell down here [Re: greenpastures]
    #3730083 - 02/04/05 02:00 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Enjoy and good fortune.

--------------------

OfflineGr8fulJ420
strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
Re: well i did it, 2236 miles and im in mexico and its fucking nice as hell down here [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3730325 - 02/04/05 02:59 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

All the way down there and you'll be back in a day or so? What's the rush man? Stay down there and enjoy yourself for a while!

InvisibleAdden
Saprotrophic Specimen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
    #3730405 - 02/04/05 03:08 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

don't forget to mail lots of drugs home!

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: well i did it, 2236 miles and im in mexico and its fucking nice as hell down here [Re: Adden]
    #3734686 - 02/05/05 11:41 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

this is fun and yet complicated i learned oni eof the kids i went to school-rehab with down here killed himself i feel realllly fucking bad about. aside from that this town i skind of a bummer i think i might jsut head off to the hot springs and chill out for a day or 2 at aconchi.

im at an internet cafe... 10 pesos an hour thats less than a dollar...

later kids

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #3734724 - 02/05/05 11:56 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

When I went in 2001 we went to the pharmacies asking for Ketamine and whatnot. They wouldn't do it. I didn't know you had to bribe them with $20 or whatever. I didn't know about the doctor thing.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: BLC - I Don't Wanna Go

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: well i did it, 2236 miles and im in mexico and its fucking nice as hell down here [Re: Learyfan]
    #3741806 - 02/06/05 07:55 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

fuck the drugs
coronas for 60 cents a piece, im going to go do the sunset thing.

peace kids
preedom is worth more than drrugs and
now i have come to understand that certain people in my life are very mportant to me

peace kids

time for the sunset

--------------------
PEACE

Offlinefalseliberty
Prophet
Loc: Not The U.S.
    #3742759 - 02/06/05 11:27 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

have fun man, stay safe, how long you going to be down there in paradise?

--------------------
"You better hope we've got some Thorazine in this bag or your in some big f*cking trouble." Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineGFM
Cpt. Midnight!
Male User Gallery

Loc: "Around the way"
Re: well i did it, 2236 miles and im in mexico and its fucking nice as hell down here [Re: falseliberty]
    #3743018 - 02/07/05 12:12 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Don't stray too far from the "strip" and be inside at least two hours before dark. Don't be predictable in how you come and go. Mexico is dangerous when you stray from the touristy areas. The banditos watch EVERYTHING. Your always on someones block. Whatever you cop, do it all before you leave. They'll see to you, then sell you to the banditos/federalies after you leave. If your going it alone, be EVER so carefull. People go down there, and are never SEEN again. It can be pretty, and deadly,too. I like the gulf side better. Watch out for yourself!!

--------------------
"Anything not nailed down, is mine.  Anything I can pry up, is not nailed down."    Richard Millhouse Nixon.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub