Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGainer
Syzurp
 User Gallery

Loc: Ðirty §outh
Re: to anyone who has ever thought of tripping on DRAMAMINE!!! [Re: HubertCumberdale]
    #3742914 - 02/06/05 09:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

dramamine and datura are both deliriums. i've never done datura but my experiences with dramamine are similiar but not as crazy as datura experiences i've read about. i have done dramamine maybe 3 times it wasn't that great to me. i liked the hallucinations alot but i just couldnt deal with the dirty high feeling, and everytime it made me start breathing really deep and hard and my heartbeat seemed funny making me really paranoid the whole time. Its not worth it in my opinion.

--------------------
"I mean, it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
-Captain Murphy

"Quit being a bitch and pill me up"
-Dr. Quinn

"Smoke that bitch"
"I am not Stormy, I am He who smokes Bitches!"
-Stormy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Re: to anyone who has ever thought of tripping on DRAMAMINE!!! [Re: Gainer]
    #3747698 - 02/07/05 08:45 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I remember the first (and only) time I tried it, it was fuckin aweful! I read repeatedly (on some website about obscure drugs to try) that drinking lots of coffee is good to keep you awake. Honestly, at the time, all I felt was a dramatically heightened caffiene buzz. But looking back on it, it was absolutely fucked. I saw price tags growing out of trees instead of leaves, and didnt think anything of it. I had countless conversations with people that werent there, played with a pen that just kept miraculously appearing in my hand, only to realize that it was a hotdog, and then when I went to eat it, I ended up biting my finger. It was aweful. Never again.

Peace

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: to anyone who has ever thought of tripping on DRAMAMINE!!! [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #3751295 - 02/08/05 02:09 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

What troubles me is even after my hard work to try to tell people on this site the dangers of CCC's, I know people who don't know any better in here. :frown:

I don't know much about dramamine, other that it clears up nausia from LSA. It doesn't sound like it would be great, but then again I'm the asshole who will take 40 cough gels for a dissasosiative. LOL :wink: (Auctually I don't take it anymore in that form.)

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

OfflineBorgFace
PEENTASTIC
Loc: Australia
Re: to anyone who has ever thought of tripping on DRAMAMINE!!! [Re: thenewuser]
    #3753946 - 02/08/05 11:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yes you do.

:cool:

--------------------
Give me an ounce of civet, good apothecary, to sweeten my imagination!

OfflineSHR00MiN
PSYCH0PSiL0CYBiN

Loc: RI
Re: to anyone who has ever thought of tripping on DRAMAMINE!!! [Re: Adden]
    #3767427 - 02/11/05 04:02 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

s2dope said:
I saw some kid (Mike) OD on a dramamine/coricidin combo. Eight boxes of CCC (128 pills) and at least three boxes of dramamine.

When asked his name, he gave his address.
When asked his phone number, he got out of control screaming his name and convulsing.
When asked what he took, he asked, "Nothing, what did YOU take?" before nearly going into cardiac arrest.

What would compell someone to swallow 128 coricidin and a few boxes of dramamine is beyond me, and in NO way are either of these safe doses to ingest.

Dramamine is a deleriant, plain and simple. Not a psychedelic. If you don't have the patience to acquire safe psychedelics, you shouldn't be using drugs.

surprising that he didnt die...

--------------------
"Im gone upstairs to fuck ya grandmotha" - George Carlin

Offlinemusichead927
My afro isbigger

Loc: florida
Re: to anyone who has ever thought of tripping on DRAMAMINE!!! [Re: SHR00MiN]
    #3770413 - 02/12/05 08:55 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ive done dramamine only once, its hard to say if i liked it or not, i didnt fully understand what was happening while i was on it, and i never noticed how crazy i was thinking until i started watching Pink FLoyd's The Wall, my friend asked me something abotu it and i said "I could frontside flip that" He goes "what??" and i repeated it, and he says "Dude I asked yous oemthying abotu the movie" IM like, oh, holy shit! i was in total surprise, i also didnt think we even finished the movie. We actually finished the entire movie and watched all of the extras, i dont remember any of it.

Offlinegodownmoses
Stranger
Male

Loc: Southeast
Re: to anyone who has ever thought of tripping on DRAMAMINE!!! [Re: Quoiyaien]
    #18342836 - 05/30/13 11:15 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Dramamine is  fuckin tight if you can handle the physical unstability,the cotton mouth and the mental exhaustion. The visual and auditory hallucinations I've experienced from Dramamine trump just about every other psychedelic experience I've ever been a part of. let me reiterate that the HALLUCINATIONS are the height of the trip. It's a long and arduous one at that. If your looking to see something,anything that crosses the street in your brain even for just a moment, that for all intensive purposes exists so vividly, but in actuality isn't there,then Dramamine is the way to go. Beware, its a full bodied, eight hour(maybe more) haven't made it past that mark lol. Use it wisely. I would be one of the few who say its defiantly worth a couple goes.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag, Contam-Resistant All-In-One Grow Bags