Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: jeepers creepers [Re: Holydiver]
    #3725980 - 02/03/05 05:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Diver said:
Shane renaming strains is old news, I'm very familiar with all the drama. The question is:

Why is CREEPER a strain sold throughout the legit vendor community, where as "tequila spikes", "shooting stars" and all his other bullshit renames are not?

Do you understand?

Yes I understand...more than most do.

Shane(aka the Keeper) renamed alot of cubensis strains to his names of his own liking.

Shane made a mistake of listing the pictures with the real names of some of his renamed strains in the pictures on his site.
So he probably stole the pictures and didn't rename them before posting them on his site.
This is a fact...I personally saw this.
I don't remember the strains that he did this to...but I'm sure other's remember this.

As far as the Keepers Creeper is concerned.
No one that I know of, really knows what the Keepers Creeper really is...except maybe Shane himself.
Shane says that it was grown and given to him from a friend of his.

John Allen brought back 3 strains of Cubensis from Cambodia... John told me he did and I believe him.
I believe the Keepers Creeper...is a Cambodian strain....one of the 3 that John Allen brought back...this is just my opinion...mind you.
I have the other 2 Cambodian strains that John Allen brought back from Cambodia.
The 2 Cambodian strains that I do have...are very different from each other.

Now for some interesting facts on the "Creeper" strain.

I recieved 2 prints of the Keepers Creeper on glass slides from philocybespawn(a member of the shroomery) in 2002...he had recieved a spore print from the Keeper(Shane).
They were beautiful prints...I still have one of the original prints on glass that I recieved from philocybespawn...btw.

There wasn't any Keepers Creeper or "Creeper" around the community at that time.
I grew it out and wanted to spread the Keeper Creeper around the community...I did this by selling my spore prints to boxtop at TLG.
He was threatened by Shane(the Keeper) the owner of STP(The Spore Trading Post).
Shane threatened to sue boxtop for selling "Keepers Creeper" so boxtop renamed it the "Creeper".

So basically all the Creeper strain that is running around the mushroom community is from the Keepers Creeper strain that I recieved from philocybespawn back in 2002.

I really don't think anyone will ever know what the Keeper Creeper strain truely is...or where it is from.

End of story...just enjoy it.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: jeepers creepers [Re: Roadkill]
    #3726187 - 02/03/05 06:30 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Interesting Roadkill, gracias.

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: jeepers creepers [Re: Holydiver]
    #3726796 - 02/03/05 07:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

...and I believe the keeper himself originally obtained (and renamed) the strain from Ryche Hawk who supplied Shane for a period.

Edited by boxtop703 (02/03/05 08:37 PM)

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

Re: jeepers creepers [Re: Seuss]
    #3728191 - 02/03/05 11:28 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
Normally, I wouldn't bother... but one of our paying vendors made a complaint upon which I have to act. Please do not take anything personally.

Sure, censor the members good experiences with TLG so all that's left is the very rarely posted bad which gives a completely false impression of our company.

Nice.

Offlinejman9912
ShroomerZ
Re: jeepers creepers [Re: Roadkill]
    #3728210 - 02/03/05 11:31 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I just ordered some creeper strain from spores direct

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies