Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Big-boards.com?
    #3727788 - 02/04/05 12:26 AM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Whenever I reload a page it connects to big-boards.com. Why is this?
It also keeps timing out and popping up an annoying cannot connect message.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Edited by z@z.com (02/04/05 12:28 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleYthanA
٩(●̮•̃)۶
Male

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands, USA Flag
Re: Big-boards.com? [Re: z@z.com]
    #3727883 - 02/04/05 12:42 AM (12 years, 21 days ago)

Big-boards.com is a site which tracks message board statistics. Each page on the BB has an image from big-board.com which is used to track usage info. You can view our Big-board.com statistics here.

I'm not sure why it causes errors and timeouts for you. They're a large site and as far as I know they haven't been having availability problems. However, if you find the issues continue you could block the image using the Adblock extension for Mozilla Firefox.

Peace,

-Y

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: Big-boards.com? [Re: Ythan]
    #3731262 - 02/04/05 05:51 PM (12 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Ythan said:
I'm not sure why it causes errors and timeouts for you. They're a large site and as far as I know they haven't been having availability problems. However, if you find the issues continue you could block the image using the Adblock extension for Mozilla Firefox.

Peace,

-Y

Already done. Thanks.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback