Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Nitrous oxide
    #3719722 - 02/02/05 03:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It's a great thing when you're tripping, and you take a baloon, and it gets even more intense...

But seriously, nobody can comprehend how good nitrous is. You need to be on nitrous, to see how good it is. That's the problem.

I've probably went through twice my body weight in nitrous oxide gas. My, was that an addiction. Every night, get the tank filled. Yes, that's right, ten pounds for a hundred bux. Wow, the profitability of that. It didn't matter if ten pounds was ten or a thousand, though... I knew what I wanted it for... MY PRECIOUS.

Really, it's that good. At least I liked it that much. All the answers I ever needed, all the profound insights, came when I did nitrous. And especially when I passed out. The most profound things were experienced, the trippiest things on nitrous alone, as I traversed the boundaries of time and space.

But I liked it so much, and could get a ten pound tank on demand. Hell, I would have taken the 200 pound tank if I had a forklift and truck. I would have even hooked myself to a gas mask on that shit, just to get it.

But there are real risks. I mean, REAL risks.

Besides getting frostbite on your mouth from being stupid enough to take it right from the bottle, your hands DO get frostbite from dispensing balloons from a ten pound bottle. You DO NOT notice it when you're on nitrous, however. I am lucky I don't have any long-term injuries.

Nitrous Oxide displaces Oxygen. That's right, if you breathe straight nitrous oxide (aka medical grade, whippets, or otherwise from a balloon), you are NOT getting oxygen. You are depriving yourself, and I'm sure you've seen it! Blue lips, pale skin, I'm sure there's more. Almost forgot the most important one: blackout.

Besides the obvious of falling down and cracking your head open, if you inhale straight nitrous without a good mix of oxygen, you will most certainly kill brain cells. I can't imagine the expense of brain cells I afforded to experience nitrous. But I certainly paid that expense, all to get higher. As long as I could fill the balloon, I would be breathing nitrous. And then, sometimes, I'de have the balloons filled for me, just so I could sit back and huff nitrous a whole evening.

Shit, didn't I realize that the nitrous they give at the dentist's is a 50/50 mix of nitrous and OXYGEN? Yeah, I knew that. It didn't matter. I just wanted my own 50/50 mix, and had to settle with 100% nitrous.

When I try to remember that time, it seemed both insanely stupid, and profound, all at the same time. Stupid, because I was doing a lot of stupid shit. Taking small hits off a balloon while driving. Fucking filling a balloon while driving. Running a hose from the tank to my mouth, so I could take hits and drive, circumventing the whole balloon thing.

That's right, I was stupid enough to DRIVE while doing nitrous. No, I wouldn't take such big enough hits to pass out, but enough to get me feeling the wah wahs. What the FUCK?

I mean, I couldn't wait till I got the tank from where I got it filled, to my home where I could huff it all night long. Shit, I had to be huffing it the second I got it. And of course, the feeling of that last balloon. Oh shit, this tanks only going to fill this one last balloon. Suddenly nitrous seems like so much. But it is so little when you've just inhaled a whole 10 pound fucking bottle! Even after just having some two hundred full-size balloons, I was such an insistent motherfucker to get more! Yes, that's right, go to the bank, tap ATM, go to get it filled, etc. the next day.

JUST so I could re-experience this "thing" that was so good. What was so good about it? I don't know, it's just good. Like whipped cream good, but without the cream. Ha, I know.

AND it even depletes vitamin b12, which starts with tingling fingers and toes. Hell, I avoided that with supplements. STILL.

Let me make my point: Nitrous is some addictive shit. If you have an infinite access to it, you will pay. You will pay until you have no money left. and even then, you will try to get more. I wouldn't imagine myself stealing to get nitrous, but hey, I didn't imagine myself stealing to get anything, till I stole to get more Oxy. But that's a different story.

I hope everyone has enjoyed my rambles about nitrous oxide being one of the biggest DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD I know.

If I ever did get that stupid mask to interface with the bottle, I'de be dead. A picture came to mind... A friend of mine, who's probably dead or in jail now, inside a mini fridge with an open bottle of nitrous. Yeah, some people use homer boxes to grow shrooms, but this kid used it to GET INSIDE AND FUCKING SUFFOCATE. The whole idea was, he goes in and turns on the bottle, and we pull him out ten seconds after he's passed out. After that, he wanted longer, and LONGER, and LONNNNGER till he most inevitably would have truly suffocated. I should post that picture, but I'm too lazy because there's more pressing matters:

NITROUS IS AWESOME. But MAKE SURE you CAN'T get MORE. because you will WANT MORE. It is all you want once you do one balloon. Yeah, the addiction is short-term, but it is one HELL of an addiction! Seriously, getting addicted to suffocating yourself? You bet!

Edited by poke smot! (09/07/20 01:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineacoostick
Gonzo

Loc: Tennessee
Re: Nitrous oxide [Re: poke smot!]
    #3719766 - 02/02/05 03:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

wow alot to read about nitrous, its a good way to make money if you can score a bottle from a dentist office or the back of an ambulance but that shit is a bit too fucked up for, i advise against it ha

but yea, whats the best way to do whippits??? is there a prefered method?? how many "doses" are in one bottle??

--------------------
Shine On,           

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Nitrous oxide *DELETED* [Re: acoostick]
    #3720000 - 02/02/05 04:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Offlineskullfarmer1979
shamanator
Loc: Bum Fuck, Egypt
    #3720216 - 02/02/05 05:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i also love the gas!

--------------------
I TASTE THE WREAKAGE OF CRUMBLING FACES,I KNOW THE PALE THING IN THE DARKEST OF PLACES. -DAX RIGGS-

get the most out of life,listen to ACID BATH!!!!

Offlineacoostick
Gonzo

Re: Nitrous oxide [Re: skullfarmer1979]
    #3720411 - 02/02/05 06:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well most of us dont know how to get a tank so.. i guess whippits are it..

i guess thats why they made trench coats..

--------------------
Shine On,           

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
Re: Nitrous oxide [Re: acoostick]
    #3720457 - 02/02/05 06:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Can you seriously buy ISI whippets at a supermarket? I have never seen them before.

--------------------
I am the king of Rome, and above grammar! - Emperor Sigismund

Offlineacoostick
Gonzo

#3720458 - 02/02/05 06:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

darn, double post.

i looked on the whip-it website and found these NOs despensers.
http://www.easywhip.com/whipchar241.html
anyone ever heard of these??

anyone know how to get NOs out of those little tanks that propel like model cars?

--------------------
Shine On,           

InvisibledeadHead321
Stranger

#3720527 - 02/02/05 06:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I obtained a tank by stealing it from a country club...ha ha

It is $120 to have it filled, and it does last quite along time.

We got it filled last Friday night, and it is a very enjoyable time. When I hit a balloon, I breath in and out of it until I start hearing the "woosh...woosh...woosh etc" Then I stop and breathe some good old oxygen and just sit and enjoy the ride. I feel that it takes me to a place where time doesnt matter, nothing matters...it's like I am in my own little sanctuary, just staring at something with a ridiculous look on my face. You hear some crazy things, and think some crazy things...while your head just spins in circles. Then suddenly, after what feels like an hour, I snap out of it...with some wild thought running through my head. And sometimes I blurt it out loud...and nobody knows what you are talking about. But anybody else who is hitting the tank with you knows exactly what you are talking about.

Don't know how clear that is to people who have never tried it, but I am sure the grizzled vets know what I mean.

--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC

All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #3720639 - 02/02/05 06:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Dammit you're making me want to go get some now.  :tongue:

OfflineDoubleE
N2ofrazzlehat
Loc: Chicago
    #3721221 - 02/02/05 08:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hell ya man nitrus is the shit, perfect for enhancing any trip, and ya it can get out of hand and be careful, but shit man have had some of my best times with it. Damn, my HANDLE comes from a nitrus and acid trip where I made the comment - Everything has gone doublycirclely on me. I got this great minidisk recording of me and my buddy doing it in a car and on this crazy road trip we took, Im trying to post it on the web, when I do ill try to look it up, but its fucking hilarous, a great trip...
You are making me jealous with your tank stories, ive only been able to get whippits.
anyway be careful with the 02 and take vitimin b supplements before and after your use. But have fun.

The only thing about it I don't like if you are using whippits is its a REALLY HIGH MAINTENCE drug, to keep the high you have to keep crankin out the balloons, it takes skill to know how and when to take a break and enjoy yourself and to make it last...

OfflineDoubleE
N2ofrazzlehat
Re: Nitrous oxide [Re: DoubleE]
    #3721234 - 02/02/05 08:17 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

BTW to all you nitrus lovers

didididididididididiiwiwawawawawawwawawawawwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa didididididididididididididididididididiinnannanananananananananananananananananaaaaaa

rainbow circles fractal audio blitzing...

OfflineSilent_Echo
~~Psychonaut~~

Loc: Inside My Head
    #3723740 - 02/03/05 07:25 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i too love Nitrous, but yes it is addictive. But so is every other substance..hell ramen noodles are addictive, just learn to know when "enough" is. i have never had a tank, but i have ordered them from (best site ever!) www.CreamRight.com they are cheap as hell, get the purewhips, they are medicinal quality, (they dont leave that black shit in the baloon (ever looked in your baloon? black shit! yuk! that is in yalls lungs?) stick to purewhip. anyways its like 8.50 for 24 pretty good price, i bought about 10 boxes a couple a months ago and went on a binge for awhile. expecially while tripping, dude its so fuckin crazy, i mean if your on a lev 3 trip (shulgin scale) AND you fuckin manage (it is pretty hard when your trippin balls) to crack some INSIDE the baloon (HA) then your in for a treat! pretty crazy, sends you to another deminsion...normally it only lasts about a min, but a min in shroomy land is like 45 so its pretty crazy, and seems like forever, (CHECK THE CLOCK) its crazy...

peace :mushroom2:
Alex

--------------------
Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
-Bill Hicks (R.I.P)

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Loc: UK
    #3724384 - 02/03/05 11:29 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Nitrous is the greatest! I like 3 whippets at a time (one balloon after another). Its easy to get through though. A pack of 10 whippets can last no longer than 5 minutes if you get greedy.

If your planning on ordering nitrous make sure you get some kind of dispenser. Crackers are better, cheaper, faster and more to the point when dispensing the nitrous into a balloon. Theres no point buying whippets if you have nothing to whip the gas out with!

Cracker

Nitrous Whippets

10lb Nitrous Bottle

The wonders of eBay  :penis:

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3724426 - 02/03/05 11:41 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

"what you'll find most people end up doing, is breathe out all the way, breathe in from the balloon, and hold. Or, some say this is better, but I think while nitroused up I calculated that this is to no effect, is to breathe in and out of the balloon a bunch of times."

This does have an effect, it is called oxygen deprevation, it is something different from just what happens when you inhale the nitrous. The less oxygen you breathe the closer you are to really fucking up. It is prety much fact. I have also heard that the nitrous isn't completely absorbed by the lungs in one inhalation, and in my experience I have noticed what looked like something coming out of my breath when I exhaled after taking a single drag on the balloon. Through my own experimentation, this method of breathing in and out on the balloon does add to the effect of how messed up you get. It also adds to the unsafety factor though too. :eek:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibledeadHead321
Stranger

Re: Nitrous oxide [Re: mecreateme]
    #3724822 - 02/03/05 01:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Its not unsafe if you know when to stop hitting the balloon. Off of a tank, you should be able to get 2 'trips' out of one balloon. You will get the hang of it and figure out when you need to stop and take a breath of oxygen. At least IME

--------------------
"They call it a trip because it takes you places"
~TC

All i know is something like a bird within her sang/ All i know she sang a little while and then flew on/Tell me all that you know, i'll show you snow and rain.

OfflineDoubleE
N2ofrazzlehat
Re: Nitrous oxide [Re: Silent_Echo]
    #3726303 - 02/03/05 06:46 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Bro, you serious about that "no black shit" comment cause I fucking hate black shit, and bad aftertaste etc etc cleaning etc etc... I really hate it, and it can't be healthy...

Offlineacoostick
Gonzo

#3727279 - 02/03/05 09:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

someone post a method on how to crack one into a balloon.. or does it just take practice?

--------------------
Shine On,           

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Nitrous oxide *DELETED* [Re: acoostick]
    #3729525 - 02/04/05 09:11 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

OfflineDoubleE
N2ofrazzlehat
    #3731803 - 02/04/05 05:57 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

That deja vu is called the last balloon you just hit, lol na kidding. I don't know what it is about it but my weakness is nitrus, its funny you posted that site cause I have ordered there a couple times, usually ISI though just cause i have not tried the other ones, have you talked to "douggy" or doug the dude in charge of orders there, hes fucking hilarious, my buddy says when ever he talks to him he always sounds like he was just doing a balloon.

OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
    #3732426 - 02/04/05 08:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I don't really understand how some people are so enamoured with nitrous, from whippets at least. I had nitrous at the dentist, for about 30 min, and it was pretty crazy I must say. But I've never experienced anything anywhere close to that from whippets, even while shrooming.

I usually inhale the whole whippet in one go from the cream dispenser, hold it for 10 seconds, exhale, take a breath, exhale, and then inhale another whippet. It will definitely kick me out of this reality for 10 or 20 seconds, but it seems to replace reality with just "nothing." Emptiness. The only visuals I ever get when I close my eyes are certain patterns that tend to dissipate quickly. Usually the thoughts I get while doing nitrous are "this is so pointless" and "this experience is empty, devoid of meaning." Not particularly pleasant.

I also tend to get nauseous after doing 15 to 20 whippets in a night, and if I push it further I will want to throw up, even if I've been smoking weed. That's great if you enjoy it, but I guess it's just not really for me.

--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom