Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFreeFalling
Who's been herebefore me?
Acid + Girl?
    #3725767 - 02/03/05 07:16 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Well well well, my time has come. And Lucy has found me finally for the first time.  :laugh: It will be my first time and I was hoping for this friday. Only issue is my girlfriend will be at my house from Friday - Sunday. She doesn't mind at all, but she wont be tripping, anyone here ever trip with their girlfriend? What's it like? Feelings? Emotions? Sex? Any suggestions?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male Arcade Champion: Plumber

Loc: California
Re: Acid + Girl? [Re: FreeFalling]
    #3725791 - 02/03/05 07:21 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Trip WITH her, and it will be wonderful :wink:

Sex on hallucinogens, if you do manage to get interested in it, is often a wonderful experience with mixing of the egos and much more :smile:

If she won't mind you are tripping, and isn't going to do something stupid like fuck with you, I predict you will have a most wonderful time :smile:

:sun:

--------------------
delta9

OfflineFreeFalling
Who's been herebefore me?
Re: Acid + Girl? [Re: delta9]
    #3725831 - 02/03/05 07:28 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I want her to trip and share the experience with me, but she has no background is psychedelics whatsoever. Never shroomed or anything, so LSD for a psychedelic virgin probably isn't the best decision. But she won't be tripping maybe smoke a little pot or have a few drinks, but she won't fuck with me. I'm excited and she knows how excited I am. But I just don't want it to end up having an odd vibe beause she isn't tripping and me kind of want to be secluded from her. I don't know what to expect really.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #3726202 - 02/03/05 08:32 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

If she won't mess you head with games or ego then your safe dude!

As long as you don't fulfill your own prophecy, that is...

--------------------

OfflineDeviate
    #3726246 - 02/03/05 08:37 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

LSD for a psychedelic virgin probably isn't the best decision.

why not? i haven't tried lsd but i've heard the trip is easier mentally and less frightening than shrooms. to me shrooms produce a very dark and weird trip.

OfflineDimmy
Josephacetious
 User Gallery

Loc: Georgia
    #3726282 - 02/03/05 08:42 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i think it would be great for both of you to trip together. alot of people think that a person shouldn't take LSD unless they have had previous experience with psychedelics but i disagree. i think that LSD is more prone to energetic, positive, and uplifting experiences where mushrooms seem to be a darker more introverted and spiritual experience. just make sure see doesn't take more than one hit and i don't see what would go wrong.

--------------------
:goose:

InvisibleTremor1127
Mental Member
Male

Loc: In a Van Down By the Rive...
Re: Acid + Girl? [Re: Dimmy]
    #3726482 - 02/03/05 09:09 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Dimmy said:
i think it would be great for both of you to trip together. alot of people think that a person shouldn't take LSD unless they have had previous experience with psychedelics but i disagree. i think that LSD is more prone to energetic, positive, and uplifting experiences where mushrooms seem to be a darker more introverted and spiritual experience. just make sure see doesn't take more than one hit and i don't see what would go wrong.

i totally agree...

Offlinemockeylock
head
 User Gallery

Re: Acid + Girl? [Re: Tremor1127]
    #3726545 - 02/03/05 09:17 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Me too.  I'd definately go with the "L" first.

And the sex can be mindblowing, best of my life. :smirk:

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
edible anus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Kratmandu
    #3727110 - 02/03/05 10:40 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Tripping with your girlfriend will be awesome...you'll have the best time. Also, my first trip was on a high dose of LSD, really good LSD, and I wouldn't have it any other way. L is a wonderful substance....she'll probably love it, so have no fears about her dosin as well. You two will bond like never before.  :wink: :tongue2:

--------------------

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
Re: Acid + Girl? [Re: mockeylock]
    #3727136 - 02/03/05 10:45 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

My first psychedelic was lsd when I was like 15, and it wasn't bad at all.  I even got left by myself for 45 minutes after peaking and didn't freak out.  It was really nice actually.

I think I'll put in another vote for you to trip with your g/f, only if she's comfortable with it though.  if she has any misgiving or anxiety, then DON'T force it on her...just tell her you'll be happy to have her as a sitter, so to speak. 

Somehow I doubt you're going to be fucking on your first trip, especially if she's trippin too... I think the only odd thing between you two will be trying to describe to her what's happening to you... the words never seem to come out from my experience. :wink:

Other than that, get comfortable and enjoy the trip.

Offlineempnero
DistortedPercetion

Re: Acid + Girl? [Re: lackobreath]
    #3727509 - 02/03/05 11:48 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

my 1st was acid too, if you chill out its all good. i fell in love with it at that point even though i was extremely nervous and kept thinking about bad trips ( i felt up till the day i took it that it was too intense for me and id never have a desire to take it), but despite my best efforts i couldn't feel or see stuff crawling on me or any of the stereotypical bad trips (believe me, i tried, i just wanted to see how easy manifestation and recovery was, couldn't feel anything other than the best feeling of my life, i was unable to talk myself into a bad trip, i had other experienced people around me that i trusted so i wasn't worried if i did start having one). if she wants to do it then its awesome, if not, don't force her, that'd be bad for both of you in the long run, if she doesn't, that's cool too. anyway sober people i don't mind but id much prefer to be with other tripping people, if you are comfortable with her its good because having someone that's not tripping and you are comfortable with and you trust them, it could be very reassuring just in case, or if you run into some rough spots. just let her know your deal, make sure shes ok with it and wont say anything negative, and let her know how to talk to you in a way that would get you out of fore-mentioned rough spots i.e. "its only a drug, its not real". i feel that's the most important thing with sober people, they have to know how to deal with you so that both of you are chill. if you don't feel comfortable with her around while you trip, explain to her that its not her, its just the environment. just make sure its all good vibes, you feel good and your environment is good. if so, you'll have a great time, (I'm guessing) preferable with her, but without if necessary

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience