Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinesoulmotion
Professor
 User Gallery

Loc: Jumanji
Angels don't play this HAARP
    #3719926 - 02/02/05 04:01 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

LISTEN TO THESE LINKS!

http://archive.wfmu.org:5555/archive/DX/dx-FTR-001a.rm

http://archive.wfmu.org:5555/archive/DX/dx-FTR-001b.rm

IN A NUTSHELL:

The U.S. government is developing/has developed the technology to:

-change the weather!
-create massive explotions w/out nuclear weapons!
-manipulate human brain waves and thought patterns!
-cause physical malaties in living organisms!
-and much, much more...

All of these things can be accomplished with a single emiter ray, the 'HAARP' (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) ray. This has serious moral, environmental, and logistical implications for everyone on the planet. Has anyone here heard about this already!?

For more info, go here:

http://www.earthpulse.com/haarp/index.html

Edited by soulmotion (02/02/05 04:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineProsgeopax
Jaded, yethopeful?

Loc: Appearing at a mall near ...
Re: Angels don't play this HAARP [Re: soulmotion]
    #3720057 - 02/02/05 04:32 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Does this fall under spirituality or philosophy?

When is the U.S. government going to stop droughts and make the southwest deserts bloom without imported water? I would think this would increase crop production, leading to an increase in crop sales which would in turn lead to an increase in tax revenue. When will they stop hurricanes and tornadoes, leading to a decrease in expenditures for disaster relief and leaving more tax money for other things?

--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

InvisibleCosm
Questioning
Loc: somewhere
Re: Angels don't play this HAARP [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #3720122 - 02/02/05 04:50 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Angels don't play this HAARP

no but devils do

When is the U.S. government going to stop droughts and make the southwest deserts bloom without imported water? I would think this would increase crop production, leading to an increase in crop sales which would in turn lead to an increase in tax revenue. When will they stop hurricanes and tornadoes, leading to a decrease in expenditures for disaster relief and leaving more tax money for other things?

they would rather destroy it than create it

Offlinesoulmotion
Professor
 User Gallery

#3720129 - 02/02/05 04:53 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Prosgeopax said:

Quote:

Soulmotion said:
This has serious moral, environmental, and logistical implications for everyone on the planet.

Basically, this kind of technology allows the military to play God, literally. They could literally change our environment and influence our thought process. It's apauling... it's unbelievable... but it's true!

For the skeptic: there are pattent numbers which can be refferenced; the project has a well documented history (albiet much of it remains unknown to the general public). listen to those links if you really want to know the story. Or you could live in blissfull ignorance. Either way.

Invisiblehevvy_psi
groover

#3720222 - 02/02/05 05:18 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

our species has reached such utterly extreme ridiculosity.

always trying to change the balance.

--------------------
egocentrism is bangin on the door
self-destructive selflessness
seeps out from the core
alone - eyes closed - an empty room
i'm curled on the floor
choose nothing, thus deciding
all the nothing i've in store.

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Angels don't play this HAARP *DELETED* [Re: hevvy_psi]
    #3720304 - 02/02/05 05:44 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Angels don't play this HAARP *DELETED* [Re: poke smot!]
    #3720426 - 02/02/05 06:16 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

Offlinesoulmotion
Professor
 User Gallery

Re: Angels don't play this HAARP [Re: poke smot!]
    #3720762 - 02/02/05 07:17 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

poke smot! said:
But where does the idea of controlling our thoughts come in? I'm interested in reading documented facts, not speculation.

Quote:

soulmotion said:
LISTEN TO THESE LINKS!

http://archive.wfmu.org:5555/archive/DX/dx-FTR-001a.rm

http://archive.wfmu.org:5555/archive/DX/dx-FTR-001b.rm

If you're like me, you can't be bothered reading through a whole bunch of stuff that might just be BS anyways. The links provided above are audio files where a journalist by the name of Dave Emory interviews the author of the book: Angels Don't Play This HAARP. The second link is where he starts talking about the possibility of mind control, but you should listen to the first link anyways to get the background info. It's riveting!

Edited by soulmotion (02/02/05 07:25 PM)

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3720868 - 02/02/05 07:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

HAARP may not be very good for the Earth, but I highly doubt it is being used for mind control purposes...

The US has conducted ionosphere research for decades now, but not for mind or weather control reasons. They used to explode nukes up in the ionosphere to inject all kinds of particles into it. The gernal idea was to deprive an enemy of the ability to fire ballistic missiles and disrupt radio communications. They had to stop using the nukes pretty quickly, though, so they found another way to play with the ionosphere (they didn't invent it, though): ionosphere "heaters". Turns out if you pump a lot of high-frequency RF singnal into the ionosphere, the section you radiate heats up (gains energy) and raises in altitude. Low-frequency radio waves are reflected by the ionosphere, so if you heat a portion of the ionosphere which rises up into a bowl shape it will create a lense to bounce low-frequency radio waves off of. Using a heater the size of HAARP I'm sure they could get a strong signal anywhere they needed it, especially underwater.

Oh, and I don't think the US is the only one doing this. :wink:

Now we don't really know all the effects of heating up the ionosphere are, and I think there is still some question of the effect that strong ELF waves have on animals...so I don't really think we should be playing with it like this just yet.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinesoulmotion
Professor
 User Gallery

Re: Angels don't play this HAARP [Re: trendal]
    #3720979 - 02/02/05 07:47 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

from http://www.earthpulse.com/haarp/starwars.html

Zapping the Adversary

There are many new technologies being explored that will cause people to experience artificial memories, delusions and physical problems. These new technologies are being designed to minimize death (although death is possible) and to be virtually undetectable. Many of these new weapons are being called "non-lethal" in terms of their effect on people.

In a recent hearing in a Foreign Affairs Subcommittee of the European Parliament1 the issue of these new technologies was discussed. I was one of those called to testify along with a number of other people. One of the most interesting speakers was from the International Red Cross in Geneva, Switzerland, who gave an excellent presentation on "non-lethals". One of the points which he made involved the definition of "non-lethal". Part of the definition involved the idea that such weapons would result in a less than 25% kill factor for those exposed to them. He explained the fallacy in this by noting that land mines would even fit this definition because they did not kill over 25% of their victims. He explained that lasers which could permanently blind a person could also fit the definition. He also gave the example of "sticky foam" being used on an adversary and that this might not kill the person unless it landed on the victim's face and caused a slow and agonizing death by suffocation. The main point made was that non-lethals could indeed be lethal. Many of the panelists concluded that the term non-lethal was not accurate in describing these new systems and seemed more like a ploy to gain acceptance for the new technology.

Another relevant point made in the hearing was the frequency of use of these weapons in non-combat situations or policing actions. Comparisons between Bosnia and Northern Ireland were made. It was pointed out that in conflicts where rubber bullets and other non-lethal systems were available they tended to be used with greater frequency because the troops using them believed that they would not kill. Others in conflict situations using weapons clearly designed for killing used much greater restraint. As of the date of the hearing "peace keepers" armed with modern weapons had not fired a shot in Bosnia whereas in Northern Ireland there were often injuries and deaths from the use of "non-lethals".

One of the most revealing documents I have found regarding these new technologies was produced by the Scientific Advisory Board of the Air Force. The Air Force initiated a significant study to look forward into the next century and see what was possible for new weapons. In one of the volumes published as a result of the study, researchers, scientists and others were encouraged to put together forecasts of what might be possible in the next century. One of those forecasts shockingly revealed the following:

"One can envision the development of electromagnetic energy sources, the output of which can be pulsed, shaped, and focused, that can couple with the human body in a fashion that will allow one to prevent voluntary muscular movements, control emotions (and thus actions), produce sleep, transmit suggestions, interfere with both short-term and long-term memory, produce an experience set, and delete an experience set."2

Think about this for a moment - a system which can manipulate emotions, control behavior, put you to sleep, create false memories and wipe old memories clean. Realizing this was a forecast and not necessarily the current state of technology should not cause one to believe that it is not a current issue. These systems are far from speculative. In fact, a great deal of work has already been done in this area with many systems being developed. The forecast went on to say:

"It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction. When a high power microwave pulse in the gigahertz range strikes the human body, a very small temperature perturbation occurs. This is associated with a sudden expansion of the slightly heated tissue. This expansion is fast enough to produce an acoustic wave. If a pulse stream is used, it should be possible to create an internal acoustic field in the 5-15 kilohertz range, which is audible. Thus, it may be possible to "talk" to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."3

Is it possible to talk to a person remotely by projecting a voice into his head? The forecaster suggests that this would be "disturbing" to the victim - what an understatement, it would be pure terror. A weapon could intrude into the brain of an individual represents a gross invasion of his private life. The idea that these new systems could be created in the next several years should be cause for significant discussion and public debate

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #3721095 - 02/02/05 08:00 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

The U.S. Government once thought the russians were going to use L.S.D as a mind-control drug to leech nuclear secrets out of government officials. The end result of such suspicion was random dosing of CIA agents by fellow comrades.

--------------------

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#3721113 - 02/02/05 08:03 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

First Artificial Neon Sky Show Created
http://www.livescience.com/technology/050202_light_show.html

Nikola Tesla voiced concerned about the possibility for mind control with his ionosphere research.  Who knows really, even if there was mind control going on, how would we know?  Who would be the one doing the controlling?  Perhaps its a good idea just to blow that thing up, just to be safe. :smile:

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#3721228 - 02/02/05 08:16 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Until I see a weapon which can make a person experience artificial memories, I can only think of it as a laughable idea. Our best scientists still hardly understand a thing about human memory and how it works, let alone how to affect it in such a specific way.

Also, high-frequency energy does not penetrate into the human body very well. It's a well known effect where high-frequency RF energy will run along the surface of a conductor instead of through it. Ever seen one of those experiments where the guy sits on a big electrode and shoots lightning from his fingers? He doesn't die because the millions of volts travel over the surface of his body, compeltely harmlessly. So high-frequency RF energy from a transmitter like HAARP couldn't affect the human brain very much at all, especially at the LOW power levels that finally reach the area of your head.

http://www.funet.fi/pub/sci/electrical/tesla/pictures/turner/brent_4.jpg

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #3721353 - 02/02/05 08:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Prosgeopax said:

--------------------

InvisibleCosm
Questioning
    #3722779 - 02/03/05 12:17 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

it doesnt matter how many volts there are, volts isnt what kills someone its the current that kills.amps is what carries the volts and at what rate there carried at. 10 milion volts could or may not kill someone, one amp however and your done or burnt really bad depending on the voltage.

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Loc: BC province
Re: Angels don't play this HAARP [Re: Cosm]
    #3723021 - 02/03/05 01:13 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

if they're already controlling our thoughts, would we know it? could we 'fight' it?

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#3723699 - 02/03/05 07:11 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Please explain to me how HAARP can induce currents of anything approaching 1 amp in a human body that is NOT located directly under the antenna.

--------------------

InvisibleIrradiated_Feces
doomedgeneration
 User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
    #3723797 - 02/03/05 07:45 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

soulmotion said:
Has anyone here heard about this already!?

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3712683/an/0/page/2

You should watch the documentary, "Holes In Heaven" for some more insight into HAARP. This is a frightening piece of technology, and it's in the hands of the the U.S. Navy and Air Force.

I don't doubt the capabilities of mind/mood control with a device such as HAARP.

Our brains are extremely vulnerable to any technology which sends out ELF waves, because they immediately start resonating to the outside signal by a kind of tuning-fork effect. Puharich experimented discovering that

A) 7.83 Hz (earth's pulse rate) made a person feel good, producing an altered-state.
B) 10.80 Hz causes riotious behaviour and
C)? 6.6 Hz causes depression.

"Science is but a perversion of itself unless it has, as its ultimate goal the betterment of humanity." - Nikola Tesla

InvisibleCosm
Questioning
    #3724204 - 02/03/05 10:33 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Please explain to me how HAARP can induce currents of anything approaching 1 amp in a human body that is NOT located directly under the antenna.

it doesnt,i was just explaining how electricity can kill

Edited by Cosm (02/03/05 10:44 AM)

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3724408 - 02/03/05 11:36 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Yes but that's not what we were talking about, now was it?

We're talking about high-frequency RF signals...not "electricity". :wink:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order