Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineStylus

Loc: in your ass
Re: [Re: BoneyDragon]
    #370329 - 08/11/01 06:53 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

80% of the weed in Alberta comes from BC by the way.

------------------------------------------------------------
This is god. God is green.

The voices in my head taught me to throw knives.

--------------------
------------------------------------------------------------
This is god. God is green.

The voices in my head taught me to throw knives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineProduct
journeyman

Loc: NYC
Re: [Re: BrownPastures]
    #371362 - 08/14/01 12:28 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I wanted to leave this alone, but feel like I have to respond to some of the stuff that's been said here.

>>Shrooms are not to be bought and sold. Period. If you sell your shrooms your just asking for bad karma.

Really? So the cubs I bought in Amsterdam -legally- are going to bring me (and the seller) bad Karma. I don't think so. You see, the Dutch have a CIVILIZED society that understands that it's nobody's fucking business what I buy or put into my body as long as I don't hurt another being whilst on this planet. You also said:

>>Drug dealers are not nice people.

First, I don't consider mushrooms a "drug", the way you seem to. I believe psilocybin mushrooms are a sacrament, one of many ways to experience the living god... you know, the one who will speak DIRECTLY FUCKING TO YOU. When you start calling them a "drug", lumping them in with cocaine and heroin, AND making inane blanket statements like "drug dealers are bad people", you're using the rhetoric of the enemy, of the "War on Drugs"... using the words they WANT you to use, and thereby playing right into their hands. Hard to believe an "old ass hippie" would have trouble seeing this. I know many people who sell marijuana - the good, Canadian grown stuff.. not dirt weed - and they are actually VERY nice people, and they are people who think for themselves and refuse to let themselves to be bullied by a government that tells them that they are criminals. They are running a business, they are not gangstas hangin out by the schoolyard, but provide to many clients a plant which it should be their BIRTHRIGHT to do with what they will. I would never have an interest in making a profit by selling shrooms, but I don't believe it's wrong to do so. When you first discovered the magic of mushrooms, did you buy them, or were they given to you? If the latter, then I'd be willing to bet that the person who gave them to you bought them somewhere. And when we buy spores, aren't we in a sense "buying mushrooms"... more like buying potential I suppose, but my point is the same. If that's wrong then we've sure got a lot of bad karma floatin around on these boards. And if you've NEVER purchased pot or mushrooms, then god bless you and I wish I had your life, but somehow I think we know that doesn't apply. Let ye cast the first stone.

Mushrooms are a gift to be shared, for sure, but if you want/need to cover your costs -or like Aluminum Can you have 'stingy friends- at the same time, then so be it.

>>the cute names dealers put on the drugs you take are all bullshit.

You're 90% correct, 10% dead wrong. Try telling that to anyone whos smoked the "bubble gum" in Amsterdam.

>>80% of the weed in Alberta comes from BC by the way.

90% of the *good* weed in the US is BC grown as well

Sorry I'm sort of all over the place, but there seems to be a lot of hypocrisy and self-righteousness flyin around these parts.

The world is the mirror of myself dying

--------------------
Everything you know is wrong.
Bill Hicks' Gifts of Forgiveness

OfflinePsilocybe Ryan
enthusiast
Loc: Canada
Re: "slang" [Re: aluminum_can]
    #371718 - 08/14/01 02:50 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I don't care if you sell them or not, that is your business.

The only reason I wanted to respond is because I am wondering why the hell you would ask such an obvious question. You are most likely pulling our legs or you are a complete idiot. My guess is you just wanted to see all the funny responses. Of course they are referred to as mushrooms when you are not dealing with mycologists, which most people aren't.

Cheers

Edited by Psilocybe Ryan on 08/14/01 03:48 PM.

Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Loc: Philadelphia/NYC
Re: [Re: un0r]
    #371620 - 08/14/01 02:50 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Target marketing is the key. If you know who you're selling to, then you can describe your product accordingly. For your friends with discriminating tastes, give them proper strain names and background, if their interested. This will not only impress them, but they will be willing to pay more for srtains they think are rare, or unique, or more potent. For your less clever friends who just want to get fucked up while they suck on a 40 of St. Ides, just tell them that you have the crack of mushrooms for them, and they will be happy. Don't bother giving them the better shrooms, cause they won't be able to appreciate any differences anyway. So for your friends who like steak, provide them with your best stock and charge them accordingly, for the McDonalds crowd, give them whatever is left over, and let them think they got a good deal. I never actually practice this method myself, because I'm no buisnessman, but that is exactly the type of shit they taught me in advertising and marketing in college. Good luck.

I did acid once, white boy gave it to me. He said "you gonna be trippin", I said Shit, I ain't goin' nowhere without my luggage.
-Richard Pryor

Offlineun0r
enthusiast

Loc: North East, USA
Re: [Re: Product]
    #371508 - 08/14/01 02:50 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

AMEN! One bonghit of some bubble gum at the "Grey Area" in amsterdam and I was a stumbling idiot. Should have seen me going through anne franks house!

However Amsterdam is different than how he was referring to dealers and what they label shit as. In the Netherlands, it is a business, regulated and there are standards for different strains of the wacky weed. However, over in the US when someone tells you you're getting (insert weed strain here), 90% of the time its bullshit unless your getting it from someone who grows.

>>You're 90% correct, 10% dead wrong. Try telling that to anyone whos smoked the "bubble gum" in Amsterdam.

- Bill Goat

--------------------
- Bill Goat

OfflineBoneyDragon
Re: [Re: Stylus]
    #371796 - 08/14/01 02:50 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

"80% of the weed in Alberta comes from BC by the way."

Well, there sure are a lot of grow ops getting busted in Calgary it seems. May I ask where you got that figure?

OfflineProduct
journeyman

Loc: NYC
Re: [Re: superpimp]
    #371710 - 08/14/01 02:50 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Exactly. Thank you.

The world is the mirror of myself dying

--------------------
Everything you know is wrong.
Bill Hicks' Gifts of Forgiveness

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate